• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Bowlen Arrested for Domestic Violence

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eep out of Old
You're so stupid, you're laughable !!!
BCstoned729.gif

It took you 5 minutes to come up with that?

I'm going to stop short of saying that the Raisins have the stupidest fucking wannabe fans in the NFL........but you and your BFF Tgann69 (why would he include his IQ in his screen name?) are not making it easy.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranking All 32 NFL Teams By The Fines They Incurred In 2012
Since 2012 is your SB year, I thought it would be interesting to see how the Ravens fared with fines.....

2013: Ed Reed critical of Goodell, NFL fine system - Baltimore Sun

2014: Multiple Fines Announced Stemming From Steelers-Ravens CBS Pittsburgh

2011: Flacco fined - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

I could keep going. - lots of news on Ravens and fines - lots!!!!!!

Never for CHEATING though, and the amounts of all together wouldn't be half of the fine the Pats got for illegal filming, let alone the 1 mil this time....
The issue is, the way a team handles the violations, and the Ravens admit that they blew it on Ray Rice, and have failed on previous violations, albeit the league was not adamant about them at the time....
Unlike the Pats FO who just keeps denying everything and blaming someone else....
I was impressed that Kraft decided to let the thing die on his part this time and move on....
Brady should do the same, but it ain't in him....:nod:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two need some help around these boards. Some dates too..

455280788.jpg

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eep out of Old

It took you 5 minutes to come up with that?

I'm going to stop short of saying that the Raisins have the stupidest fucking wannabe fans in the NFL........but you and your BFF Tgann69 (why would he include his IQ in his screen name?) are not making it easy.

Well, I see it's not the drugs....
iseedumbpeople.jpg%7Eoriginal
Hello o o o o o !!!!! :pound::pound::pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never for CHEATING though, and the amounts of all together wouldn't be half of the fine the Pats got for illegal filming, let alone the 1 mil this time....
The issue is, the way a team handles the violations, and the Ravens admit that they blew it on Ray Rice, and have failed on previous violations

LOL at Oldschool for the "but it wasn't cheating defense"
Why does the NFL fine? good conduct? Ravens lead the league in fines but it was just bad conduct or illegal behavior - not breaking the rules, or at least not certain rules, well maybe not the rules the Pats "more probably than not" allegedly broke......

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical Pats fan, JUST HIDE THE TRUTH , and no one will ever know....:tsk:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Ravens fan - "just make a statue of it and say he was great"

What's next, My Dad can beat your Dad....Is this Southie or the granddaughter , because it sounds like a 5 year old....Putrid !! :rolleyes2:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's next, My Dad can beat your Dad....Is this Southie or the granddaughter , because it sounds like a 5 year old....Putrid !! :rolleyes2:

What's next? Why we're going to come up with some lame fucking pics and memes that show the whole world how sad and pathetic you are..

Err, wait..............., you already did that.

Thanks for saving us a step. :thumb:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get back on topic.
This is the perfect face palm thread.
Bowman says " I am the owner of the Bronco's. There is no problem."
Time for another face palm.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, even my granddaughter can post better than this.....

You disappoint me Southie, if all you got is hiding words from posts and mimicking, you need to take that granddaughter's advice and ,go to bed old man....
Farasishat.jpg
:lol:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's next? Why we're going to come up with some lame fucking pics and memes that show the whole world how sad and pathetic you are..

Err, wait..............., you already did that.

Thanks for saving us a step. :thumb:

Don't be jealous Corky, just because you are too stupid to come up with anything above a tongue tied parrot...
Rexy's Selfie....
1.jpg
:pound::pound::pound::pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is every thread these days turning into Ravens and Patriots fans arguing back and forth even on posts that have nothing to do with either of their teams? I leave for a couple of days and this is what happens. Sheesh. As for the topic at hand it is a bit of a wait and see what happens but if guilty then definitely should be suspended from the team and I would hope Pat Bowlen would pick another child to leave the team to.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is every thread these days turning into Ravens and Patriots fans arguing back and forth even on posts that have nothing to do with either of their teams? I leave for a couple of days and this is what happens. Sheesh. As for the topic at hand it is a bit of a wait and see what happens but if guilty then definitely should be suspended from the team and I would hope Pat Bowlen would pick another child to leave the team to.

So you don't believe in giving someone a second chance ???...If the guy has been clean up to now and made one mistake, I don't think crucifixion is warranted....
If that was the case, the NFL would look like the Bad News Bears, because most of the elite players and coaches and owners would all be gone, and If that same rule applied to fans, you and I wouldn't be welcome here either...
These are human beings, and all are flawed, we can strive for perfection, but we will never attain it, it is humanly impossible....I'm just sayin'

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could give a rat's ass what Bowlen or anybody in the NFL does. If he is found guilty, then its up to the courts to hand out punishment. I'm no Mother Teresa or Pope Francis, by a mile, nor act it here all self-righteous

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only fans of relevant teams may post!!!

In the AFC it will be Patriots, Ravens, Steelers and Colts.

Someday we may include the AFC West.