• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Bowlen Arrested for Domestic Violence

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wearing an orange jumpsuit and flanked by attorney Harvey Steinberg, Bowlen appeared in Arapahoe County Court via video monitor from the Arapahoe County Jail on Thursday afternoon.

Lol!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wearing an orange jumpsuit and flanked by attorney Harvey Steinberg, Bowlen appeared in Arapahoe County Court via video monitor from the Arapahoe County Jail on Thursday afternoon.

Lol!

Good catch, I didn't even pick up on that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he had his attorney, not like Manning has ever bailed anyone out.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, the Broncos became one of the first teams to hold mandatory domestic violence training for all of their employees, including John Bowlen.

It appears the training was very effective. He really knows how to commit domestic violence, it appears.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing, the guy has not been found guilty of anything yet, but the same cry baby Pats fans that have been whining for evidence to prove Brady cheated beyond question, starts a thread to crucify another teams management employee without the facts.....
PURE GOLD !!!!!!

They just can't seem to get it right.....:L
horse-cart.jpg
:brick:

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing, the guy has not been found guilty of anything yet, but the same cry baby Pats fans that have been whining for evidence to prove Brady cheated beyond question, starts a thread to crucify another teams management employee without the facts.....
PURE GOLD !!!!!!

horse-cart.jpg

They are just doing what others do...seems to be the trend around here, LOL....I think that pic if wrong, I thought the horse went in front?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PURE GOLD !!!!!!

horse-cart.jpg

You clearly missed the sarcasm.:L

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowlen's son did what's claimed then suspend him, fine him, put him behind bars. Be it assault or cheating (don't get your panties in a bunch) assault is worse of the two but both are detrimental to the game of football.

Why so difficult in admitting when somebody on your team F's up?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PURE GOLD !!!!!!

horse-cart.jpg

Jonthan Kraft gets hauled away in silver bracelets and emerges the next morning in an orange jumpsuit ... what then Mr. Objective? Cripes.

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonthan Kraft gets hauled away in silver bracelets and emerges the next morning in an orange jumpsuit ... what then Mr. Objective? Cripes.

Same as with anyone else that is part of the league, after found guilty, pay the price, do your time guy. And fan's, quit your bitching.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly missed the sarcasm.:L

I guess I did, it looked like another whining jag to me.....There was no real comparison anyway, Bowlen took control and acted responsibly all on his own, instead of waiting on the league to have to...
And this is his own son, on a personal conduct violation, not cheating on the field....

mtts05.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I did, it looked like another whining jag to me...
And this is... a personal conduct violation, not cheating on the field....

"This is not the first DV violence arrest on the Broncos. It Unfortunately for the Broncos, these records don’t exactly trudge up great memories. The team leads the NFL with 10 domestic violence-related arrests since 2006 — incidents that led to three total games’ worth of combined suspensions" This appears to be a systemic pattern of domestic violence that calls into the question the integrity of the game."Broncos lead NFL in domestic violence arrests during Roger Goodell era | FOX31 Denver

John Elway's son arrested for domestic violence

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"This is not the first DV violence arrest on the Broncos. It Unfortunately for the Broncos, these records don’t exactly trudge up great memories. The team leads the NFL with 10 domestic violence-related arrests since 2006 — incidents that led to three total games’ worth of combined suspensions" This appears to be a systemic pattern of domestic violence that calls into the question the integrity of the game."Broncos lead NFL in domestic violence arrests during Roger Goodell era | FOX31 Denver

John Elway's son arrested for domestic violence

DV is a nationwide problem, not a team problem, but we know who leads the league with Cheating fines though, don't we ????

815-dean-just-sayin_zpsevuakns2.gif
:D

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oldstool would beat his pink ting harder than he beats his dog, that's what then.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DV is a nationwide problem, not a team problem, but we know who leads the league with Cheating fines though, don't we ????

815-dean-just-sayin_zpsevuakns2.gif
:D

Terrell Thuggs beats his wife/GF/baby mama and dumps bleach on her and their child = not a peep out of Oldfool.

He's too busy working with his wet nurse pulling up some not so clever meme's.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the very next paragraph in that article
However, it’s also worth noting that no Bronco has been convicted of a domestic violence-related charge in that time span, and none of the players involved in those arrests are still a members of the Broncos organization.

Can't quite say the same for the Patriots, they still employ proven cheaters

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ranking All 32 NFL Teams By The Fines They Incurred In 2012
Since 2012 is your SB year, I thought it would be interesting to see how the Ravens fared with fines.....

2013: Ed Reed critical of Goodell, NFL fine system - Baltimore Sun

2014: Multiple Fines Announced Stemming From Steelers-Ravens CBS Pittsburgh

2011: Flacco fined - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

I could keep going. - lots of news on Ravens and fines - lots!!!!!!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Thuggs beats his wife/GF/baby mama and dumps bleach on her and their child = not a peep out of Oldfool.

He's too busy working with his wet nurse pulling up some not so clever meme's.

You're so stupid, you're laughable !!!
BCstoned729.gif