• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Allen all in and wants Caleb.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240202_203041_Instagram.jpg

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a head coach that was a DLineman and a guy that teaches and motivates. He needs to play better than last year.
Last year was a blur. I can't remember if Allen and Payne played well before the Sweat and Chase trades.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was a blur. I can't remember if Allen and Payne played well before the Sweat and Chase trades.
Defense was pretty much shit all year long and not what we expected. I think both Allen and Payne can play better under Quinn.

BTW didn't you say you had a relative close to Fed Ex? My brother's ex grew up there. Ray Leonard too. I lived 4 0r 5 miles away but closer to DC and Route 4.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was pretty much shit all year long and not what we expected. I think both Allen and Payne can play better under Quinn.

BTW didn't you say you had a relative close to Fed Ex? My brother's ex grew up there. Ray Leonard too. I lived 4 0r 5 miles away but closer to DC and Route 4.
Nice! Nah, my best friend's mom lived in a townhouse/apartment about mile away from the parking lot. You could see FedEx being built from her residence.

I would ride with him out there from Alexandria to go check on his mom from time to time. One day it was a pile of dirt, the next time they were finishing up the upper bowl, and then I just remember going out there and it was pretty much done.

It just looked like a big ass college stadium.

At the time I was living off Route 1/Ft. Hunt Rd area. Sherwood Hall Ln to be exact. A few miles from the the Beacon Mall.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! Nah, my best friend's mom lived in a townhouse/apartment about mile away from the parking lot. You could see FedEx being built from her residence.

I would ride with him out there from Alexandria to go check on his mom from time to time. One day it was a pile of dirt, the next time they were finishing up the upper bowl, and then I just remember going out there and it was pretty much done.

It just looked like a big ass college stadium.
Sadly although JKC brought three SB's to the city they gave him no love. He built it with his money but did not go overboard due the way he was treated. Jack wanted to build the stadium in Potomac Yards which I am sure you are familiar with. VA turned him down.

My brother is a building maintenance engineer. He and 4 other guys from the neighborhood went to work for Dan et al. He saw lots of Dan and Vinny back in the day. He didn't like Dan at all but he really hated Vinny and quit. A few of the guys left because of Dan, some stayed until Dan fired them and he hired an outside company to do the same work.

Sadly Josh is stuck doing what Dan should have done years ago until he can build another stadium.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly although JKC brought three SB's to the city they gave him no love. He built it with his money but did not go overboard due the way he was treated. Jack wanted to build the stadium in Potomac Yards which I am sure you are familiar with. VA turned him down.

My brother is a building maintenance engineer. He and 4 other guys from the neighborhood went to work for Dan et al. He saw lots of Dan and Vinny back in the day. He didn't like Dan at all but he really hated Vinny and quit. A few of the guys left because of Dan, some stayed until Dan fired them and he hired an outside company to do the same work.

Sadly Josh is stuck doing what Dan should have done years ago until he can build another stadium.
See, I didn't have the inside info. I carried Dan's water for years. My dad peeped it early. He would say stuff like, "I don't know about this Snyder guy." I would tell him that he had Dan wrong. "Dan's willing to spend." He would just shake his head.

JKC knew he son didn't have a passion for the Skins right? That's why he didn't make sure it stayed in the family? I can't remember.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I didn't have the inside info. I carried Dan's water for years. My dad peeped it early. He would say stuff like, "I don't know about this Snyder guy." I would tell him that he had Dan wrong. "Dan's willing to spend." He would just shake his head.

JKC knew he son didn't have a passion for the Skins right? That's why he didn't make sure it stayed in the family? I can't remember.
I and a few other friends had dealings with Dan before he bought the Redskins. He was no peach then either.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not care less if Allen wants williams.

Williams is a great talent, but he is a diva. Quinn would either remedy that or he wouldn't.

We already had 1 qb diva here and it set us back for years.

No thanks. Tell you what, I don't even know if he will play for Chicago if drafted.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he seems highly immature too.remember him running to his mama crying after a bad usc performance?i hope chicago makes the mistake of picking him.
I dont know if everyone is looking at the full package with williams.

His dad is basically Levar ball and mingles in his son's affairs.

Williams has made some unwise comments about his nfl aspirations. These include an nfl wish list and desire to be a part owner.

Suppose these aren't true and he misspoke. He did have that odd meltdown and ran to his mother after a loss. It was over dramatic in my opinion.

After that, he is 6'1. That can be a roadblock as we know.

Yes, he can make any throw, but the facts above are true but largely ignored by the sports media. I never hear it brought up.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A strong chain of command won't allow Williams nor anyone else to pull the individual maneuvers, or antics previously seen under Snyder et.al.
So, if you believe that things are truly different now, selecting Williams won't be a problem in that regard. I have issues with his stature but his talents are unquestionably among the best seen in an NFL draft in some time.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A strong chain of command won't allow Williams nor anyone else to pull the individual maneuvers, or antics previously seen under Snyder et.al.
So, if you believe that things are truly different now, selecting Williams won't be a problem in that regard. I have issues with his stature but his talents are unquestionably among the best seen in an NFL draft in some time.
Sty

You are a usc guy.

In all honesty, are the williams rumors true?
Such as wanting to be a part owner, only wanting to be drafted by 5 teams, etc.

Would his dad be a PR nightmare and publicly question the team?

Is this all nonsense and unsubstantiated rumors? Or is there truth to it?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty

You are a usc guy.

In all honesty, are the williams rumors true?
Such as wanting to be a part owner, only wanting to be drafted by 5 teams, etc.

Would his dad be a PR nightmare and publicly question the team?

Is this all nonsense and unsubstantiated rumors? Or is there truth to it?
This is the United States of America my friend, and I clearly remember the same sort of things surrounding Eli Manning before he was drafted without a lot of personal judgements being lobbed towards him. So, you tell me if it's warranted considering they all proved to be without merit then.
Personally, I think that it's all crap, but made believable because the targeted audience has their own built in biases which make these things easily believable.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the United States of America my friend, and I clearly remember the same sort of things surrounding Eli Manning before he was drafted without a lot of personal judgements being lobbed towards him. So, you tell me if it's warranted considering they all proved to be without merit then.
Personally, I think that it's all crap, but made believable because the targeted audience has their own built in biases which make these things easily believable.
Ohhhhhhh.......say it with ya chest! I forgot about Eli.