• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon

Would you risk a draft pick on this thug? Must see video to answer....

• Yes we are not dealing with choir boys are we now

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No he is a spineless predator who nearly killed a woman in a blind rage.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the YouTube video of Joe Mixon assaulting a young lady. No audio available to hear what was said leading up to the attack. But does it really matter what was said? He damn near killed this girl with a direct shot to her face. Her head struck a table on her way to the floor.

Jokes aside, I was pretty indifferent on the situation because there always seems to be so much he said/she said shit tangled up in those kinds of things. Then I saw the video. Dios mio. Stoops should have beaten the fuck out of that kid and left him for dead in a Norman alley. Instead, he gives him a scholarship because BOOMER SOONER!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it for a minute.............if a guy walks up to Mixon, calls him racist names, spits on him and takes a swing at him and connects. Then Mixon drills him and he falls backwards and hits his head on a table, does Mixon get all of this bullshit? No. But some Cvnt does it and half of you assholes want him to be the Walmart greeter for the rest of his life.

Women are constantly screaming for equality. They pull a stunt like this and expect preferential treatment because they're female. You can't jump from one side of the fence to the other at your own convenience. I wouldn't have spit on her after I landed that first punch, I'd have grabbed her by the collar and delivered a second shot straight into the middle of her face. Enjoy that face in the mirror as a reminder that when you F*ck with the bull, you get the horns.

Don't fight to win, fight to end.

BambinoBear

The longer the title the less important the job.
Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen him hit a woman... now watch him hit the hole.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pass did he get? He got punished just like a normal.

Yes, I'm sure that if he were just a regular student or just a regular citizen of Norman, he would have gotten the same sentence. . .

tards gonna tard

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if a guy walks up to Mixon, calls him racist names, spits on him and takes a swing at him and connects.

It's my understanding that he's admitted she didn't call him racist names, I haven't heard anything about her spitting on him, and if you've seen the video and your gray matter is functioning properly, surly you know she didn't walk up to Mixon, take a swing at him and connect.

The parallel you've tried to draw is disingenuous at best, donkey cocktarded at worst.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just saw that? AND GOOD. Stupid mouthy bitch had it comin'. She pushed him and slapped him... keep your hands off other people if you don't want to get wrecked and can't handle it. Maybe next time she'll stfu and not put her hands on other people.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have spit on her after I landed that first punch, I'd have grabbed her by the collar and delivered a second shot straight into the middle of her face

That little girl would beat your ass like you were a crippled kid with a hair lip.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just saw that? AND GOOD. Stupid mouthy bitch had it comin'. She pushed him and slapped him... keep your hands off other people if you don't want to get wrecked and can't handle it. Maybe next time she'll stfu and not put her hands on other people.

I hope someone steals your stupid bike.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would draft him, some team will draft, and there are two sides to all stories. Me, I am sick and tired of women thinking it's okay to strike a man and expect nothing in return. If you want equal rights then expect to get swung on when you swing, otherwise in the kitchen with you.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pass did he get? He got punished just like a normal.
The pass he got was Stoops giving him a scholarship, insulating, and making excuses for him. OU should be ashamed of themselves. It's one thing to own it, it's another to misdirect and be disingenuous, or at best, negligent. As for drafting Mixon- I won't criticize a team drafting him, but doesn't mean I am going to like it either.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I openly laugh at all this "she hit him first" nonsense.

Fucking thug walked into that sandwich shop with the sole purpose of physically confronting her. He pulls that stupid ghetto lunge at her and she pretty half-heartedly smacks at him in defense and then he levels her.

He sought out a confrontation with a woman and he got it. He might be good at running with a football, but he's a piece of shit human being.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass he got was Stoops giving him a scholarship, insulating, and making excuses for him. OU should be ashamed of themselves. It's one thing to own it, it's another to misdirect and be disingenuous, or at best, negligent. As for drafting Mixon- I won't criticize a team drafting him, but doesn't mean I am going to like it either.

This.

I think saw some comment from Stoops about "well, the Ray Rice thing really changed the perception." Dios mio. So Bob Stoops needed to see what happened to Ray Rice in order to know that caving a woman's skull in is wrong? Seems like he's a piece of shit, too.

I look forward to next season, when tOSU gets to shove it down Baylor Lite's throat twice in as many years.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch deserved it. She said, "You people".

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

I think saw some comment from Stoops about "well, the Ray Rice thing really changed the perception." Dios mio. So Bob Stoops needed to see what happened to Ray Rice in order to know that caving a woman's skull in is wrong? Seems like he's a piece of shit, too.

I look forward to next season, when tOSU gets to shove it down Baylor Lite's throat twice in as many years.
Hot take.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot take.

Just how you like it!
giphy.gif