• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon

Would you risk a draft pick on this thug? Must see video to answer....

• Yes we are not dealing with choir boys are we now

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No he is a spineless predator who nearly killed a woman in a blind rage.

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the chic that called him racial names and then spit on him and then hit him? Cause she deserved it IMO. Only so much holding back a person can do in a situation.

The proper play would have been to push her away. Throwing a punch to the face though? He's not that sharp. Obviously thrown punches at people's heads before. The question is will he do it again? I don't mind my players being filled with rage, but I do need them to keep the biggest hits to the field. He's going to get shit for it in the league from opponents. "You can block a bitch, but you can't block me, bitch." Round 2 could be the right spot for that risk.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The proper play would have been to push her away. Throwing a punch to the face though? He's not that sharp. Obviously thrown punches at people's heads before. The question is will he do it again? I don't mind my players being filled with rage, but I do need them to keep the biggest hits to the field. He's going to get shit for it in the league from opponents. "You can block a bitch, but you can't block me, bitch." Round 2 could be the right spot for that risk.

I am not a violence towards women kind of guy but I do not put a ton of blame on him for what he did. She didn't push him into a corner and he had to come out swinging or anything but she was a nasty krunt who needed to be decked at some point. Maybe it is a live and learn lesson for both of them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a violence towards women kind of guy but I do not put a ton of blame on him for what he did. She didn't push him into a corner and he had to come out swinging or anything but she was a nasty krunt who needed to be decked at some point. Maybe it is a live and learn lesson for both of them.

"Charge angry black man or don't charge angry black man?" Now that chick has an answer to her question. Mixon spreading some knowledge.

I didn't put it in my last post, but most of me agrees with you. Especially the first time I saw it. I was like "well that chick won't do that again."

But I'm an equal and opposite action kind of guy, and he did go overboard.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I'd be perfectly fine if Seattle snags him at 34.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, getting redshirted is punishment?

What I don't get is why a team would think he's worth it. He wasn't even the best RB on his own team.

He got sentenced by the law, and he was suspended for a whole year, not redshirted. That's no pass.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass he got was Stoops giving him a scholarship, insulating, and making excuses for him. OU should be ashamed of themselves. It's one thing to own it, it's another to misdirect and be disingenuous, or at best, negligent. As for drafting Mixon- I won't criticize a team drafting him, but doesn't mean I am going to like it either.

He was convicted by the law and was suspended for a year. That's no pass.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought but now that he's a NFL player. Nightlife experiences and all that. Will people come at him with bet you won't hit me like you hit that woman trying to provoke him. Someone looking for a payday via lawsuit maybe

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought but now that he's a NFL player. Nightlife experiences and all that. Will people come at him with bet you won't hit me like you hit that woman trying to provoke him. Someone looking for a payday via lawsuit maybe

Shhhhhhh don't tell my plan.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I openly laugh at all this "she hit him first" nonsense.

Fucking thug walked into that sandwich shop with the sole purpose of physically confronting her. He pulls that stupid ghetto lunge at her and she pretty half-heartedly smacks at him in defense and then he levels her.

He sought out a confrontation with a woman and he got it. He might be good at running with a football, but he's a piece of shit human being.

Love your racist code words Thug and ghetto. Typical punk racist.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18157135_1477465868966763_3664338071754231324_n.jpg

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon has top 10 talent. Cincy got a steal in the 2nd round.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad he got drafted, ya he fucked up hitting a woman but he shouldn't have his life ruined from an event that by all accounts was started by her. Doesn't excuse it but just like he learned a lesson most women could learn from her too and don't start a fight like a dude then pretend it's the 50's.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the YouTube video of Joe Mixon assaulting a young lady. No audio available to hear what was said leading up to the attack. But does it really matter what was said? He damn near killed this girl with a direct shot to her face. Her head struck a table on her way to the floor. If this wasn't enough he had to spit on her as well. In typical fashion the powerful collegiate football machine creates the fix and life goes on. The young man is now about to be rewarded with a nice contract while the young lady with an exploded face has to deal with the harsh reality that she is just not that important. Don't get me wrong I love professional football and enjoy watching every Sunday. I just think it's time we all say enough of this nonsense. Nothing will ever change unless the NFL feels some fiscal pain associated with authorizing this behaviour. Don't know how or when this will happen but until viewership impacts endorsement dollars I suspect nothing will change.
Jane, you ignorant slut....