• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, nobody defended him, so that's that!

Second, you must not know the definition of assault is, because pushing someone and him them in the neck is definitely assult.

Go watch Mixon's police interviews -- it will change your perception of who was at fault.

It is Mixon on video with the cops saying he went into the place to confront the girl because he felt she disrespected him (he felt she blew smoke towards him on purpose)

Then Mixon states he called the guy at the table a fag (which makes him the instigator and why he was the only one charged)

Then the biggest flip flop of public perception -- it was Mixon who they said spit in her face when he did the lunge (he denies this of course)

Still think the girl shouldn't have pushed him or attempted to slap him, but the entire altercation happened because he went in to confront her for 'being disrespectful' (his words)

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough with this BS. You have gone off the track. I said what she did was not an assault. It was a weak push and an even weaker slap. What Mixon did was an assault. Anyone (especially a man) that wants to press charges for that as an assault is an over sensitive, pansy.

How the hell am I getting off track? Im backing you into a corner, and now you're trying to get out.

You keep saying it's a weak punch and slap, like the law care how weak it is. Like I said, what's tge difference between doing that to a citizen and a cop.

As a man, I wouldn't press charges either, but by law, you should have the option to, and not just let her automatically slide because she's a female.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go watch Mixon's police interviews -- it will change your perception of who was at fault.

It is Mixon on video with the cops saying he went into the place to confront the girl because he felt she disrespected him (he felt she blew smoke towards him on purpose)

Then Mixon states he called the guy at the table a fag (which makes him the instigator and why he was the only one charged)

Then the biggest flip flop of public perception -- it was Mixon who they said spit in her face when he did the lunge (he denies this of course)

Still think the girl shouldn't have pushed him or attempted to slap him, but the entire altercation happened because he went in to confront her for 'being disrespectful' (his words)

Who's arguing about who's at fault?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so what happens if she did that to a male cop?

Is this a serious question? You could say the wrong thing to a cop and get arrested. What does that have to do with anything?

Think of cops as the officials of life. Just like players can't touch an official, neither can a citizen.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a serious question? You could say the wrong thing to a cop and get arrested. What does that have to do with anything?

Think of cops as the officials of life. Just like players can't touch an official, neither can a citizen.

And where in the law book that says it's ok to hit a citizen?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's arguing about who's at fault?

You said her push and smack was assault, which it wasn't if you listen to the police interview with Mixon. He admits to coming inside to confront her and admits to using homophobic slurs toward her friends.

That immediately made him the instigator and her actions were in response to him calling her friend a faggot (the push happens), then he does the lunge and is accused of spitting on her (she responds with an attempted slap)

This is why he was the only one charged. He admitted to going to confront her, admitted to the homophobic slur and the best part, which you can tell he was coached by an attorney, was his response to her slap that didn't even land. He said she hit him so hard it felt like a guy hit him:pound: He should have been suspended another year for that fabrication. (Oh, and he has an attorney with him when being interviewed so you KNOW he was coached what to say)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where in the law book that says it's ok to hit a citizen?

I've been in many fights and never once was I arrested. I guarantee you, you push, shove, kick, slap, punch or whatever else a cop -- you are going directly to jail. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said her push and smack was assault, which it wasn't if you listen to the police interview with Mixon. He admits to coming inside to confront her and admits to using homophobic slurs toward her friends.

That immediately made him the instigator and her actions were in response to him calling her friend a faggot (the push happens), then he does the lunge and is accused of spitting on her (she responds with an attempted slap)

This is why he was the only one charged. He admitted to going to confront her, admitted to the homophobic slur and the best part, which you can tell he was coached by an attorney, was his response to her slap that didn't even land. He said she hit him so hard it felt like a guy hit him:pound: He should have been suspended another year for that fabrication. (Oh, and he has an attorney with him when being interviewed so you KNOW he was coached what to say)

Lol are you serious? So because he called her friend a fag, she had every right to push him?

So fucking what if he was the instigator by going in the store and talking shit, nothing he did gave her the right to put her hands on him.

So, you're telling me if another racist man come up to me and call me racist things, I have the right to put my hands on right? Thanks for letting me know about this new law.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell am I getting off track? Im backing you into a corner, and now you're trying to get out.

You keep saying it's a weak punch and slap, like the law care how weak it is. Like I said, what's tge difference between doing that to a citizen and a cop.

As a man, I wouldn't press charges either, but by law, you should have the option to, and not just let her automatically slide because she's a female.

You're Not backing a damn thing into a corner.

lolz

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been in many fights and never once was I arrested. I guarantee you, you push, shove, kick, slap, punch or whatever else a cop -- you are going directly to jail. Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200.

Me too, but that's not the point. It's not about if charges were pressed, it's about if you have the right to press charges. Legally, you guys could've pressed charges on each other if you wanted to, but you didn't so good for you, give a male the same option when a girl hit them.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL scouts saying he is radioactive. GM's want nothing to do with him.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol are you serious? So because he called her friend a fag, she had every right to push him?

So fucking what if he was the instigator by going in the store and talking shit, nothing he did gave her the right to put her hands on him.

So, you're telling me if another racist man come up to me and call me racist things, I have the right to put my hands on right? Thanks for letting me know about this new law.

According to the law (and a Supreme Court ruling) she absolutely has the right once he used the homophobic slur (on top of the fact he stated he was going in to confront her) and I'm willing to bet that is exactly why she wasn't charged with anything.