• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joe Mixon About To Get The Ray Rice Treatment

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance, I can't even see your posts. As far as I'm concerned, your very existence on here is in question. Find someone else to troll with your special brand of bull shit.

I know, you got so upset that I called out the hypocrisy of OU fans trolling Baylor you had the biggest fit ever and blocked me. hahaha what a fkn baby.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We clearly disagree on what we saw. While I agree it was stupid for Mixon to follow her in, I do not see him bowing up and acting aggressively the whole time.

I spent years bartending in nightclubs and I've seen/broken up more than my share of physical altercations. He was in there to confront her. The fact that you missed the body language doesn't mean it wasn't there.

We also do not know what occurred outside the shop either.

Whatever happened outside was over with. He walked in to confront her and got what he wanted. Animal should be in a cage.

We can both agree that he was provoked multiple times

I don't know that at all. All I've heard is that she blew smoke in his face. So he goes in to get in her face.

You think it wasn't adequate, I do.

Go OU, huh.

I seriously doubt either of us is going to change the others opinion.

True that, but it does give me some more insight as to why you didn't accept the avi bet on the tOSU/OU game.

Not a good look there, Romeo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spent years bartending in nightclubs and I've seen/broken up more than my share of physical altercations. He was in there to confront her. The fact that you missed the body language doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Whatever happened outside was over with. He walked in to confront her and got what he wanted. Animal should be in a cage.

I don't know that at all. All I've heard is that she blew smoke in his face. So he goes in to get in her face.

Go OU, huh.

True that, but it does give me some more insight as to why you didn't accept the avi bet on the tOSU/OU game.

Not a good look there, Romeo.

None of that is fact. Except that she was the first to make things physical twice. That's called provoking. Whether you admit it or not is immaterial. I won't get into those conversations with you about subjective interpretation. As for the avy bet. Get the fuck over it. It's the Internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of that is fact. I won't get into those conversations with you about subjective interpretation. As for the avy bet. Get the fuck over it. It's the Internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Subjective.

You're a funny little guy.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty well against hitting women, but I didn't really have an opinion on this matter because I didn't know much about it.

I just saw the video on YouTube. Holy shit. How anyone could say that she instigated it is laughable. He went into that place for the sole reason of confronting her and was aggressively postured the whole time. The moment she moved towards him, he starts the violence. Game, set, match. Mixon's a fucking animal that should be locked in a cage.

There's no way I could root for a guy that I saw do that to a chick.

You just nailed it. He sought her out. 100% he went in there looking for trouble and as a result she was left disfigured with a broken jaw, broken nose, broken cheekbone, and broken eye socket. He completely destroyed her face and nearly took her eye in the process. Honestly he could have killed her. It's disturbing to say the least and beyond disgusting to do something like that to a woman. And upon review of the video, Oklahoma decided to allow the 5 star to stay on the team, deplorable on every level. He is a piece of shit excuse for a human being.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance, I can't even see your posts. As far as I'm concerned, your very existence on here is in question. Find someone else to troll with your special brand of bull shit.

I know, you got so upset that I called out the hypocrisy of OU fans trolling Baylor you had the biggest fit ever and blocked me. hahaha what a fkn baby.

200.gif

:martini:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subjective.

You're a funny little guy.

I'm 6'1" sport. Keep trying to bait me, though. You act like you know the first thing about me, or at least you're trying to bait me with stupid shit like that. If you want to have a respectable conversation about it, based on objective facts then fine. I won't argue over subjective interpretations, and I won't get into this little pissing contest with you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a little man, romeo. I don't care how tall you are.

You don't know a thing about me. If all you're going to try to do is name call and bait me into a pissing contest with this garbage, you and I are done talking about this.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just nailed it. He sought her out. 100% he went in there looking for trouble and as a result she was left disfigured with a broken jaw, broken nose, broken cheekbone, and broken eye socket. He completely destroyed her face and nearly took her eye in the process. Honestly he could have killed her. It's disturbing to say the least and beyond disgusting to do something like that to a woman. And upon review of the video, Oklahoma decided to allow the 5 star to stay on the team, deplorable on every level. He is a piece of shit excuse for a human being.

No doubt.

"but... but... but.. we don't know what mean things she said to him outside..."

Fucking pathetic.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know a thing about me. If all you're going to try to do is name call and bait me into a pissing contest with this garbage, you and I are done talking about this.

I'm not baiting anything and I'm not in any pissing contest. Your actions on this site have betrayed the fact that you're a little man, that's all.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope by now Mixon has learned a thing or two about what not to do, let this remain a really awful mistake, and not a pattern. Just go out and do what he's good at, be it football or whatnot. As a few earlier have mentioned this is not a one strike society, nor should it be.

With that being said, people need to pull their heads out of their asses if they're defending Mixon here. I've been slapped and punched before by women- doesn't mean I obliterate their face when I have 80+ pounds on them. Mixon is pretty fortunate to get by as light as he did. Could be a LOT worse for him right now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not baiting anything and I'm not in any pissing contest. Your actions on this site have betrayed the fact that you're a little man, that's all.

We're done here, tough guy.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope by now Mixon has learned a thing or two about what not to do, let this remain a really awful mistake, and not a pattern. Just go out and do what he's good at, be it football or whatnot. As a few earlier have mentioned this is not a one strike society, nor should it be.

With that being said, people need to pull their heads out of their asses if they're defending Mixon here. I've been slapped and punched before by women- doesn't mean I obliterate their face when I have 80+ pounds on them. Mixon is pretty fortunate to get by as light as he did. Could be a LOT worse for him right now.

Nobody here has said he's justified and he certainly could've gotten a lot worse. Nobody has said he shouldn't have been punished. Frankly, I don't think any of us SOONER fans would've been shocked or protested much if he had. I also, do not have a problem with giving the kid a second chance on a very short leash. He had to earn his way to the team, much like Dvoracek did years ago. Bob Stoops has an impeccable record running a clean program and has given kids a second chance when he felt it was deserved throughout his tenure. He's also kicked some high profile players off his squad as well. There is a reason he has been voted the coach his peers would want their sons to play for multiple times.