• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JDR

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh they did shooting an unarmed vet in cold blood
They feared for their lives!!
He moved!
He ran!
He blinked!
He looked bigger than the officer!
He answered a question wrong!
He tried to take their weapon!
If he had followed their commands, he would still be alive!
The officer wanted to return home to his family!
Take your pick among any of these or a whole host of others used to justify the taking of a life by these BS artist.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost life's are a dust up? I think that is where he stepped on his nutz. I guess things could be worse, we could be the Browns right now Sty!!

The only lost life was the woman who was shot by the cops.

There was plenty of lost life in the riots and let’s not talk about damage.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made a comparison akin to apples to oranges and the term is not riot, it's insurrection!

Riot applies to the GF murder aftermath, Insurrection applies to Jan 6th, huge difference!

Insurrection- A violent uprising against a government or authority.

Can you tell me who these riots were against? They were against the police which happen to be an extension of the government and most certainly are an authority.

APPLES to APPLES

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gave your opinion, which is what it is all about whether I agree or disagree. Still can't do it without name calling. Otherwise as I have always said .... everyone is entitled to their opinion.

You made me laugh though.

We’ve been through this one already. I clearly can state my opinion without name calling. I prefer to call a spade a spade.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about apples and oranges.

JDR did not do this on the owner’s field.
Immaterial, Kaepernick didn't do it on the owner's field either.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insurrection- A violent uprising against a government or authority.

Can you tell me who these riots were against? They were against the police which happen to be an extension of the government and most certainly are an authority.

APPLES to APPLES
Police are state employees, not federal ones. Big difference!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve been through this one already. I clearly can state my opinion without name calling. I prefer to call a spade a spade.
Haven't seen your ability to do that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone want to talk about "dust-up" as being the ONLY issue or reason for all of this now?? It's difficult, I know, but we can express ourselves and come to a better understanding hopefully.

1654928091567.png

Last edited:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone want to talk about "dust-up" as being the ONLY issue or reason for all of this now?? It's difficult, I know, but we can express ourselves and come to a better understanding hopefully.

View attachment 298781
Lol, he had to do that wether it was right or not

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, he had to do that wether it was right or not
No he did not!!

He literally had the choice to do exactly what was done on this site which was down playing the whole truth and minimizing the problem in what JDR said to "dust-up!" The bigger problem, just as I've repeated over and over was the comparison as if they were the same thing.

Btw; please stop with the false choices, on whether it was right or not. There's only one way to interpret what was said...and that is, it was wrong!! (The entire thing not just the "dust-up" part)

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he did not!!

He literally had the choice to do exactly what was done on this site which was down playing the whole truth and minimizing the problem in what JDR said to "dust-up!" The bigger problem, just as I've repeated over and over was the comparison as if they were the same thing.

Btw; please stop with the false choices, on whether it was right or not. There's only one way to interpret what was said...and that is, it was wrong!! (The entire thing not just the "dust-up" part)
If he didn’t do that the nfl would’ve stepped in. It was not smart or good decision to storm the capital, but it was a small dust up. Those folks didn’t go in there with the aim to kill or it would’ve been a bloody mess. It’s the liberals mantra “never let a crisis go to waste”.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he didn’t do that the nfl would’ve stepped in. It was not smart or good decision to storm the capital, but it was a small dust up. Those folks didn’t go in there with the aim to kill or it would’ve been a bloody mess. It’s the liberals mantra “never let a crisis go to waste”.
I mentioned that it was either the organization or the league in an earlier post, however RR did have the choice to do nothing by minimizing the event as you continue to do.

So, erecting an actual noose for the sole chanted purpose of hanging Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi wasn't intent to kill? Who knew those little pranksters were into dark humor?
Welp, at least you admit to being unsure about what happened there. (Crisis vs dust-up)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doesnt look like a violent hanging is going to happen here sty . niether does the capitol police officer seem to think so

but again when BLM protestors threaten to remove trump from office by force during the DC riot in which trump had to go to the WH bunker thats ok because by god its the marxist BLM

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

doesnt look like a violent hanging is going to happen here sty . niether does the capitol police officer seem to think so

but again when BLM protestors threaten to remove trump from office by force during the DC riot in which trump had to go to the WH bunker thats ok because by god its the marxist BLM

This has to be staged, no real security guard would allow himself to be violated and humiliated like this on camera. Does he have any training?
He could've been murdered.....how is this funny? ut ohhhhhhh he's not a "threat" nevermind

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be staged, no real security guard would allow himself to be violated and humiliated like this on camera. Does he have any training?
He could've been murdered.....how is this funny? ut ohhhhhhh he's not a "threat" nevermind
there is a video prior to this where the police and this buffoon talked and the group of people around him promised no violence

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3