• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Janoris Jenkins

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For those of you who wanted nothing to do with him as a 9er, have gotten your filthy wish. You hated on him so much that now he is become a liability to us by playing for one of our rivals in our division. Your stupid wish has backfired and will bite us in the a$$ for 10 years. Last night I told you how we drafted the wrong Jenkins, now you'll see first hand how he will end up mandhandling/abuse our own Jenkins when they verse each other. This is one of my worse nightmares becoming a reality.

themush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your prediction. He's put all of the bullshit and the people who caused it behind him and he's going to be the best damn CB in the league for years to come. And no it has nothing to do with him beiing a former Gator.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha. first you act like we had some sort of impact.
2nd, i cant wait to bring this thread back up when jenkins fucks up again in the future. love that the rams got him.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it all works out. jenkins will cover manningham who will be used as a decoy for our jenkins to run all over the field.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha. first you act like we had some sort of impact.
2nd, i cant wait to bring this thread back up when jenkins fucks up again in the future. love that the rams got him.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 49ers made the right choice. Rogers should continue to be a Pro-Bowl talent for about 3 more years, and Culliver may eventually turn into the better CB.

The 49ers desperately needed help at WR. As good as Rodgers, Stafford, Manning, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger.. etc... as good as they are... they all have extremely talented WR corps, with either 1 or 2 supremely talented WRs and TEs and the rest of the group are above average.

Vernon Davis falls under the supremely talented category, but every WR the 49ers had a year go is average at best... and it doesn't help any that Smith seems to be average at best too. With the occasional flash of brilliance like the Saints game.

In my opinion, the 49ers chances of getting better are down the path of getting a WR corps that can carry Smith while he is the starter. A top defense got them to the NFC Championship game last year, but they need a great WR corps to cover up Smith's shortcomings and win a SuperBowl.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jenkins is the best corner in this draft

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenkins is the best corner in this draft

I don't doubt his talent, but having the best CB didn't help the Falcons out a whole lot when they had Deion.. it hasn't won the Jets a Super Bowl with Revis, and it did nothing for the Raiders and Eagles with Asomugha (sp too lazy to google).

Although with this same observation, adding the best CB did help the 49ers win in 1994... which would apply to these 49ers with an already stellar defense.

I still think a passing threat was the 49ers biggest need, and since that shithead Manning only used us as leverage to get his $96 million, we're stuck with Smith and/or 2nd year QBs... so the quickest way to improve the passing attack is with better WRs, and as many as the team can get their hands on.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who wanted nothing to do with him as a 9er, have gotten your filthy wish. You hated on him so much that now he is become a liability to us by playing for one of our rivals in our division. Your stupid wish has backfired and will bite us in the a$$ for 10 years. Last night I told you how we drafted the wrong Jenkins, now you'll see first hand how he will end up mandhandling/abuse our own Jenkins when they verse each other. This is one of my worse nightmares becoming a reality.

so much anger...

you should voice this to Harbs n Baalke

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not have touched Jenkins until the 4th, maybe even 5th.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not have touched Jenkins until the 4th, maybe even 5th.

Based on character or ability?

*edit*, and I'm not trying to be sneaky or anything, I know that you follow college football and know way more about that stuff than I do, because I don't watch college ball.. I was genuinely curious as to why you don't like the guy as an NFL player...

From my, well ignorant view, he seems talented but likely another Pacman Jones. Loads of talent but no maturity.

Last edited by a moderator:

themush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If he says ability he has to sit in the corner for 15 mins.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rams | Jeff Fisher confident in character of Janoris Jenkins

St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher said Friday, April 27, that the team did thorough work before selecting CB Janoris Jenkins, who has had some off-field issues in the past. "Well, it started with the scouts' reports. We did Combine interviews, we had a top-30 visit, we had a member of our organization go down to Florida and spent several days down there, spent time in North Alabama," Fisher said. "We talked to many, many, many people that crossed paths with him since he was a young boy growing up in Pahokee, Fla. So we did our work and every person we talked to said, 'Take him.'"

2012-04-27 21:10:39 | Source: KFFL.com

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
2012 NFL Draft Results and Analysis: Round 2 - National Football League - ESPN

Janoris Jenkins
North Alabama
CB
St. Louis
from Washington

What he brings: One of, if not the most talked about prospect in this class, Jenkins' off-the-field issues are well-documented at this point. The risk is clearly worth the reward for the Rams here, though. Jenkins is arguably the most pure cover-corner in this class.

How he fits: We know about his obvious skill set and his off-the-field problems, but if he plays like he should, he upgrades a tremendous weakness. This was a horrible unit in 2011 and a lot of it had to do with injuries, but it may have been the biggest patchwork group in the NFL. When they faced multi-receiver packages they had no chance. Free agent Cortland Finnegan is a huge upgrade and he can cover the opposition's best receiver. That means they need Jenkins to step in immediately at No. 2 as they're going to play a significant number of man-to-man schemes. If they can become a good turn-and-run duo, it can cover up a lot of this defense's weaknesses.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the Rams were in a MUCH better drafting position than us...MUCH better. they also got lucky with RGIII being highly coveted at #2, most years you don't get that kind of trade for a #2.

we shouldn't be surprised they're having a much better draft, they simply started from a better position. they were almost a full round ahead of us. as such, we can't keep players from them, its the other way around.

can't deny Jenkins talent cause don't know, but don't get the logic with the Rams? we KNEW they were going to get better prospects.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO cares about this guy, hes a turd