• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Janoris Jenkins

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why lament Jenoris Jenkins? whether he pans out or not, whether he gets in trouble or not next season, whether he makes the Pro Bowl or not, he's not a 49er?

talking about him is ok, but to the extent it has gotten, why?

This

Cully is our guy we move forward. I'm completely fine with that.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This

Cully is our guy we move forward. I'm completely fine with that.

I guess this thread was more suited for the College Football thread where we can compare players on the 49ers to opposing players without getting these kind of responses

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess this thread was more suited for the College Football thread where we can compare players on the 49ers to opposing players without getting these kind of responses

ok, that is fine and i'll just stay out then.

again, it wasn't you can't talk about non-49ers, but that this thread has gone so far? anyway..........

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok, that is fine and i'll just stay out then.

again, it wasn't you can't talk about non-49ers, but that this thread has gone so far? anyway..........

Don't waste your time to click this thread to open it. Solution resolve for you. Your opinion about this thread is :lame:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You're crazy if you believe that!!

Well, there's really no comparison because Culliver wasn't starting. He also had a better pass-rush to help him. But in the limited time he was in, he was amazing & gave up a lower percentage of plays than Janoris as far as I know.

What do you think of my Dre Bly comparison?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, there's really no comparison because Culliver wasn't starting. He also had a better pass-rush to help him. But in the limited time he was in, he was amazing & gave up a lower percentage of plays than Janoris as far as I know.

What do you think of my Dre Bly comparison?

He's much more gifted than Dre Bly. In terms of physical abilities. Also, though Bly had tremendous instincts for the position, Janoris' nose for the ball at this stage of their career is a bit more impressive. Did you hear what Mike Mayock (listen to the analyst's voice) had to say about Jenkins. I'm referring to the YouTube video. "one of the most gifted corners of any draft..." This includes Dre Bly as he was once considered a prospect entering a draft class.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"one of the most gifted corners of any draft..." This includes Dre Bly as he was once considered a prospect entering a draft class.

That's going a little far (depending on what he means by 'one of the'), but he certainly deserves more credit than he gets on SportsHoopla IMO.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's going a little far (depending on what he means by 'one of the'), but he certainly deserves more credit than he gets on SportsHoopla IMO.

Apparently you do not if you're on SportsHoopla proclaiming that Culliver had a better season. The same Culliver who's the weakest link of our team right now. The same guy teams, including the Falcons has and will try to exploit once more each week.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you do not if you're on SportsHoopla proclaiming that Culliver had a better season. The same Culliver who's the weakest link of our team right now. The same guy teams, including the Falcons has and will try to exploit once more each week.

Threads over. Go be a ram fan! We don't care! Lol

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

This sounds much more like an indictment of Culliver than an endorsement of Jenkins. The weakest link on the team is Goodwin (and WR now that Mario & Kyle are out).

It was a much smaller sample size, but I'd give the edge to Cully. But like I said, it's hard to compare a nickel guy to a starter.

When did Atlanta exploit Cully?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This sounds much more like an indictment of Culliver than an endorsement of Jenkins. The weakest link on the team is Goodwin (and WR now that Mario & Kyle are out).

It was a much smaller sample size, but I'd give the edge to Cully. But like I said, it's hard to compare a nickel guy to a starter.

When did Atlanta exploit Cully?

They're about to tomorrow if Goldson and Vic don't rescue him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I know you like Jenkins (we both have since he was in college), but why are you serving up the Culliver hatorade? Dude's a good CB.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know you like Jenkins (we both have since he was in college), but why are you serving up the Culliver hatorade? Dude's a good CB.

No he is not! Why must I hate for stating the fact. Why do people use the "hater" label when one is being honest about the flaws or dislike of a player from their beloved team?! Clyde was called a hater for saying that Alex is slowing us down as a team and we needed to at least try to develop Kaep by giving him a shot. He was a hater I guess once upon a time. I am a hater for stating the obvious as well about Cully? The first hater ever I think was Cazic for saying Alex was not a good player for us. He was over the top about it, but I guess he and Harbaugh are certified haters.

Last edited by a moderator:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first one back here when Jenkins falls flat on his face. :hope:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:laugh3:

Never gonna happen. The defense is only getting better. We (9ers) need more weapons (Patterson) to keep ahead of them and keep them at a consistent disadantage.

GhostRidahz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he is not! Why must I hate for stating the fact. Why do people use the "hater" label when one is being honest about the flaws or dislike of a player from their beloved team?! Clyde was called a hater for saying that Alex is slowing us down as a team and we needed to at least try to develop Kaep by giving him a shot. He was a hater I guess once upon a time. I am a hater for stating the obvious as well about Cully? The first hater ever I think was Cazic for saying Alex was not a good player for us. He was over the top about it, but I guess he and Harbaugh are certified haters.

If Culliver can hold his own against Jones, I'll garner more respect for him. He's played against Julio twice in their collegiate careers.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jenkins bites too much resulting in some bad plays. he's no asanti samuel at this point who has a nose for making plays. more talent than samuel but poor instincts.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Never gonna happen. The defense is only getting better. We (9ers) need more weapons (Patterson) to keep ahead of them and keep them at a consistent disadantage.

I can't wait to play against Jenkins twice a year for the next few years. We'll be able to make some big plays against him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that's true, Culliver must be mad at Alex Smith, because people held him as the weakest link until the switch, apparently. I won't comment on Culliver or Jenkins, because I know I don't know shit when it comes to them.