• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: JAGS/JETS 8:15 PM ON PRIME

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know why Saleh put RB James Robinson on the inactive list for tonight's game against his former team?
Maybe it's because he was critical of Saleh and Wilson a few weeks back?
He was probably amped to face his ex team. I mean they went out and got him after Breece Hall suffered a season ending injury...so why not give the guy some reps? He's played well enough (though sparingly) when given the chance. He isn't injured or ill from what I've read.
Another missed opportunity due to another Saleh gaff??

Last edited:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are using Fitz & his beard as the Christmas tree LOL

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know why Saleh put RB James Robinson on the inactive list for tonight's game against his former team?
Maybe it's because he was critical of Saleh and Wilson a few weeks back?
He was probably amped to face his ex team. I mean they went out and got him after Breece Hall suffered a season ending injury...so why not give the guy some reps? He's played well enough (though sparingly) when given the chance. He isn't injured or ill from what I've read.
Another missed opportunity due to another Saleh gaff??

Sometimes you have to do things to get the culture right. If that means sitting healthy guys cuz they can't STFU and be part of the team, then you do it. If they don't get the message you cut your losses and move on. If it's one thing I know for sure it's the Jets need a solid culture and Saleh knows that better than anybody.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you have to do things to get the culture right. If that means sitting healthy guys cuz they can't STFU and be part of the team, then you do it. If they don't get the message you cut your losses and move on. If it's one thing I know for sure it's the Jets need a solid culture and Saleh knows that better than anybody.
We shall see. But I have my doubts.
I'm not so sure the guy even trusts his own assistants and coaching staff anymore.
I'll give him another year though....but at some point ya gotta fish or cut bait.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see. But I have my doubts.
I'm not so sure the guy even trusts his own assistants and coaching staff anymore.
I'll give him another year though....but at some point ya gotta fish or cut bait.
are you unhappy with Salah?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you unhappy with Salah?
No....just a bit overly critical is all, but mostly disappointed...and I'm not even a Jets "fan" any more...haven't been since 2014-15.
But I do have some family back on the east coast & friends out here who are still loyal gang green fans...so it's more or less to show solidarity /give them support. I'm that way with a few other teams coaches too..while most other teams I couldn't care less....and it's not just in the NFL.
NBA mostly and some MLB too.
A bunch of times It's fun to see what some of their decisions lead to....while a bunch of other times it becomes head scratching and WTF were they thinking...LOL...and I know a lot of it falls on the players shoulders to carry out their coaches instructions...and matchups need to be considered into any game plan.

That said...I wouldn't want their job.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my Favorites....

When I heard the Anthem on Maverick.

I was at the edge
I guess I'm just the guy that doesn't get it. Isn't there supposed to be a backdrop for war in a movie like that? What were they getting ready to invade the Falkland Islands or something? If there's no war it's just a bunch of dudes playing volleyball