• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jagr signs with Dallas

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most of us would have thought Homer lost his mind if he gave him that kind of money.

yup..

shame.. flyers could've used him again this year i think.. flyers could really use another top 6 guy now though i think.. either that or schenn is going to have to 'be who we thought he was' this season

hartnell.giroux.schenn
voracek.briere.simmonds
read.couturier.talbot
wellwood.****.rinaldo

grossmann.coburn
timonen.meszaros
schenn.bourdon

bryz
leighton

shelley, gust, lilja as the scratches

actually.. that team doesn't look all that bad.. i'd still prefer another dman, even though i think bourdon can fill that role this year

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well, unexpected to see him go to dallas. either way, wouldn't have paid 4.5 for him here. thats too much. was a pleasure to get to watch such a special player play for our club. best of luck to jags for however longer he plays in the nhl.

the flyers need to go get another winger now though. losing JVR and jagr doesn't hurt too bad but i think we need to get another top 6 guy. i think schenn has a great season next year but i would still add a guy like doan or someone if we miss out on zach.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it Homer. Put down that blunt and get us a dman and a winger, preferably Ryan. Can't really fault him for Jags. He got a hefty raise.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the flyers are now incredibly small again up front. though i thought jagr wasnt going to be here, the realization that we need some size just hit me.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the flyers are now incredibly small again up front. though i thought jagr wasnt going to be here, the realization that we need some size just hit me.

So very true. You have to think we make a trade somewhere, correct? I have a hard time believing this is our team going in. I think there is no chance on Suter and Parise. I also think Carle is history.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Travis Moen
Good size and can score a bit

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas??? Really??? Whats in dallas for him besides a nice raise? Anyway good luck Jags was good to you finally see you in Black and Orange!!!! :smile:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas??? Really??? Whats in dallas for him besides a nice raise? Anyway good luck Jags was good to you finally see you in Black and Orange!!!! :smile:

An even nicer raise. The guy got a 1.2 million raise at age 40. And Texas has no state income tax.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An even nicer raise. The guy got a 1.2 million raise at age 40. And Texas has no state income tax.

Were Flyers going to pay him 4.5m? No.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, unexpected to see him go to dallas. either way, wouldn't have paid 4.5 for him here. thats too much. was a pleasure to get to watch such a special player play for our club. best of luck to jags for however longer he plays in the nhl.

the flyers need to go get another winger now though. losing JVR and jagr doesn't hurt too bad but i think we need to get another top 6 guy. i think schenn has a great season next year but i would still add a guy like doan or someone if we miss out on zach.

Dead on bro! Actually shocked that he received this but blessing in disguise young guys need ice. I'd love to see suter and doan as the cup would be locked up! Won't happen but nice to dream. Either way good luck jj.

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying aside from the raise whats in dallas for him? Nothing really! I know the flyers arent going to hand out that kind money.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just saying aside from the raise whats in dallas for him? Nothing really! I know the flyers arent going to hand out that kind money.

I'm f'in glad that they didn't as its insanity! If you're going to be insane at least end up with a young stud like suter!