• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jadeveon Clowney

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of this beast? I think he's pretty amazing, in the Julius Peppers/Mario Williams type of mold. This dude is going to be a monster in the NFL.

Where do you see him getting drafted?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of this beast? I think he's pretty amazing, in the Julius Peppers/Mario Williams type of mold. This dude is going to be a monster in the NFL.

I actually have him ranked ahead of Jarvis Jones. He should easily be able to climb into the top 5 if he keeps this up. I would absolutely love to get this guy, but that's not going to happen.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a year left. He is a true soph.

Yeah I know, thats the scary part about him, the guy is 19 years old and just dominate.

I have no delusions that we would get our hands on him but I just want to see hiim drafted outside of the division.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tough to pin point. Could go anywhere from the 1st overall pick to the 3rd overall pick.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He'll be the first player drafted. He's going to terrorized opposing teams, and will make life 3 times easier for his defensive teammates.

I already went on record saying how much I'd give to acquire him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I know, thats the scary part about him, the guy is 19 years old and just dominate.

I have no delusions that we would get our hands on him but I just want to see hiim drafted outside of the division.

:pray2::amen: