• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jackson being shopped???

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going nowhere. That's wishful thinking.

This team is built for years to come. :thumb:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow now injuries are an excuse.....FYI the Fins did beat your team of the century last year are you that dellusional? Could have been twice if it weren't for the ridiculous batting the ball play and Shermans insane play calling. Either way no one's saying that your teams garbage but you may want to prepare yourself for a steady slide back to mediocrity as brady isn't getting any younger....

Wow, now your play calling is the excuse. Relax, you'll have plenty more excuses before this year is over.....
Pats are a powerhouse again this year. Going to be a long season for Miami.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the Fins fired the old tool even though he was Philbins mentor right? He wouldn't have lasted anywhere else for that long.

Either way keep talking it up it will be even more enjoyable when you guys start sliding down the shit rope...besides I keep hearing this same tune every year with no finish I don't expect it to change with brady aging.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the Fins fired the old tool even though he was Philbins mentor right? He wouldn't have lasted anywhere else for that long.

Either way keep talking it up it will be even more enjoyable when you guys start sliding down the shit rope...besides I keep hearing this same tune every year with no finish I don't expect it to change with brady aging.

Of course you don't! But we hear this every year. Patriots still have the best record this century. We played in the AFCCG. What have the Dolphins done? Why should I be worried about what a perennial loser is doing?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ricky Bobbie 2nd is last and you guys didn't even get that far you were mopped up by the team that was mopped up by the super bowl winner! Now you talk smack when you haven't won jack in TEN YEARS with supposedly the team of the century? Comical! Well your window is closing and yes you'll be back in the toilet where you belong as bradys career winds down...remember Belicheat couldn't win shit without him....

Meanwhile the Fins finally look like they're ready to move up the ladder you may want to prepare yourself I don't want to see any of you walking off a ledge. :suds:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dolphins will not win even the division a single time until Bill Belichick retires. Not once.

And yes, a team losing 4 all pros for the year makes it extremely difficult to make a run. If you even had 4 all pros, your team would be a trainwreck losing them all. No one can win a Super Bowl with that many elite players injured. It's not possible.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: