• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its Offical Riviera 5 year deal

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Snyder sold the radio station Chris was let go. He was just doing a podcast and TV Larry "we got this game" Michael.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? The sports junkies? A group of people who prefer to gossip about nonsense than actually discussing real sports news. FAKE NEWS!

If you are going to make an accusation read the article "But this reporting from Stephen A. Smith and Todd McShay.'

Did I say it was true? Has Dan Snyder interfered for 20 years? If you think getting rid of Bruce Allen fixed everything I would say "show me."

I rest my case. :noidea:

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys honestly think coach Riv and all of coaches Jack del rio , Gm ,Scouts are like man we need No Hip Tua .. and why is the media over blowning what redskins do . Dont they realize they have to see other picks and vet them because what happens if the player skins wants gets drafted First

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to make an accusation read the article "But this reporting from Stephen A. Smith and Todd McShay.'

Did I say it was true? Has Dan Snyder interfered for 20 years? If you think getting rid of Bruce Allen fixed everything I would say "show me."

I rest my case. :noidea:

Perhaps you should read the article. It's replete with direct quotes from the sports junkies and says little of the original sources.

What you ACTUALLY wrote was "the reason I (you) am not getting too
excited by the hiring of RR:

So, although you didn't "say" it was true, your statement supported the perspective. It's a known fact that Snyder has interfered during his time as owner, but there's zero evidence that he is doing so currently.

How about giving this new regime the time necessary to reveal what's true and what's click bait?

BTW: it's not an accusation but in fact true that the sports junkies cackle about more "off topic" (non sports) stuff and their own personal ventures than they ever do about real sports stories. Resting "your case" presumes that you've made one, so, just between us... YOU HAVEN'T!

Last edited:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys honestly think coach Riv and all of coaches Jack del rio , Gm ,Scouts are like man we need No Hip Tua .. and why is the media over blowning what redskins do . Dont they realize they have to see other picks and vet them because what happens if the player skins wants gets drafted First

Honestly, it's because people don't like Dan Snyder. His "meddling" over the years destroyed any benefit of doubt for a lot of folks. I expect that from people who don't regularly follow the team, but for us, well, if there are folks who haven't adopted a "wait and see" position with all of the new changes, it's baffling.

Hate or mistrust Snyder is fair, but to totally overlook the fact that he made changes is equally unfair. We are literally at the beginning of the 3rd month of Ron Rivera's hire in which there are attempts to destroy the well before ever tasting the water. Snyder isn't going anywhere, if he's destined to live a longer life, let's see if the new plan works or not. Rivera publicly stated that he invites input from the owner. I guess that's enough for people to believe he's meddling again.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should read the article. It's replete with direct quotes from the sports junkies and says little of the original sources.

What you ACTUALLY wrote was "the reason I (you) am not getting too
excited by the hiring of RR:

So, although you didn't "say" it was true, your statement supported the perspective. It's a known fact that Snyder has interfered during his time as owner, but there's zero evidence that he is doing so currently.

How about giving this new regime the time necessary to reveal what's true and what's click bait?

BTW: it's not an accusation but in fact true that the sports junkies cackle about more "off topic" (non sports) stuff and their own personal ventures than they ever do about real sports stories. Resting "your case" presumes that you've made one, so, just between us... YOU HAVEN'T!

I paid little to no attention to what the Sports Junkies said. I actually paid very little attention to what others who were NAMED as the sources (this is called reading comprehension) had to say.

If I need to type slower so you can get the gist of my comment it was "I am not 100% believing Dan is a changed man." Clear enough for you???????? Want to repeat? That means say it again. :D Actually I think you got busted for saying what you think I said instead of what I really said. I used "deductive reasoning."

Now once again I did not say it is what happened. I questioned Dan's 20 year history. Do I need to repeat aka say it again.

I am happy RR is the coach ... I am happy JDR is the defensive coach. I was happy when the Shanahan's were hired and I remember how that worked out.

Yes, I am being a dick but so were you so Nanny, Nanny Boo Boo we are even.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No coach and as I have mentioned before I am not advocating it would be a good move. His injury history would scare me to pick him with the 2nd pick. Do I believe there is someone on the staff that might want him, it is possible. They could also just be trying to fish for a big fat trade deal. We also know that Dan wanted Haskins, so I don't think Dan will allow anyone as in RR or KS to do that if they wanted to. I don't think he all the sudden turned into a great owner.

Knowing that Chase Young came out and said his most interesting interview was with Dan Snyder. Do you think there is any chance of a trade? I'd say unlikely.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I paid little to no attention to what the Sports Junkies said. I actually paid very little attention to what others who were NAMED as the sources (this is called reading comprehension) had to say.

If I need to type slower so you can get the gist of my comment it was "I am not 100% believing Dan is a changed man." Clear enough for you???????? Want to repeat? That means say it again. :D Actually I think you got busted for saying what you think I said instead of what I really said. I used "deductive reasoning."

Now once again I did not say it is what happened. I questioned Dan's 20 year history. Do I need to repeat aka say it again.

I am happy RR is the coach ... I am happy JDR is the defensive coach. I was happy when the Shanahan's were hired and I remember how that worked out.

Yes, I am being a dick but so were you so Nanny, Nanny Boo Boo we are even.

I know that you would love to consider yourself "even" with me, but the truth is correcting you constantly isn't being a dick, it's a public service.

Want proof?

Let's talk about reading comprehension or, so expressed, the ability to process text, understand what it means, and, incorporate that into what one previously knew.
In other words, one has to actually read the referenced text in order to comprehend what it's about.
You've admitted to not having read 99% of the article that YOU provided.

Here's what you wrote.."I paid little to no attention to what the Sports Junkies said. I actually paid very little attention to what others who were NAMED as the sources (this is calledreading comprehension) had to say."
Now, how is it possible to claim any sort of understanding, and sadly, attempt to teach someone else something that you're so confused about?

Beyond this... another in a long line of teachable moments, I stand by my previous statement.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, I stopped with you are going to correct me. That's hilarious. You jumped on the Sports Junkie and got it broke off in you.:pound::pound::pound::pound:I'm done, I don't fuck with stupid people, they go on the ignore list.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sty, I stopped with you are going to correct me. That's hilarious. You jumped on the Sports Junkie and got it broke off in you.:pound::pound::pound::pound:I'm done, I don't fuck with stupid people, they go on the ignore list.

I don't assume that anyone is "stupid." People who do that generally have nothing constructive to offer beyond their own ignorance. (Yet another teachable moment)
List me "ignored" class dismissed!! (But you'll be back)

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this in an earlier thread, going to say it again. This is Riverboats team, get used to it Redskins fans! :lebowski2:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this in an earlier thread, going to say it again. This is Riverboats team, get used to it Redskins fans! :lebowski2:

I hope you are right. There is no evidence in Snyder's twenty year history that suggests that is the case. But ... I am hopeful for the 4th time.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that trusts Dan Snyder is a fool. Ask the last 10 or so coaches and GMs as well as a handful of players and a shitload of fans.

Touting Dan's recent changes as some idea that he has changed is also foolish. Dan had no choice, the fan base was ready to boycott.

Mark my words.