• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It works! Papi walks off, Lebron and the Heat get toppled

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Brown gives Reeyawnnuh a facelift when he gets drunk. Be all you can be.

i meant you

smelts, i cooked them with panko bread crumbs and some old bay with cayenne pepper, came out great

you have any recipes from the great north west?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about this JD

996957_10152906776235377_1114731613_n.jpg

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i meant you

smelts, i cooked them with panko bread crumbs and some old bay with cayenne pepper, came out great

you have any recipes from the great north west?

Just grill em. Usually, though, we freeze them whole and then cut them up to make a stew for the dogs when we are on the trail. High protein. The dogs will run for hours on onw serving

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just grill em. Usually, though, we freeze them whole and then cut them up to make a stew for the dogs when we are on the trail. High protein. The dogs will run for hours on onw serving

gotta try grilling them, tough to get big ones around here.......sardines are what i love to grill

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta try grilling them, tough to get big ones around here.......sardines are what i love to grill

You guys get herring up there? Herring, smelt, sardines and hooligans are all basicallly the same thing. Herring are bigger.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys get herring up there? Herring, smelt, sardines and hooligans are all basicallly the same thing. Herring are bigger.

i'll look around, sardines are the most popular we can get some big sardines, a good foot....not like the canned ones

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember doing a herring run when I was a kid. literally like fishing in a barrel, stick your net in and catch 5-10 at a time. Can't remember where it was but it was in MA somewhere so yeah, we got 'em

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I remember doing a herring run when I was a kid. literally like fishing in a barrel, stick your net in and catch 5-10 at a time. Can't remember where it was but it was in MA somewhere so yeah, we got 'em

down here its mullet.....fucking smoked mullet is great

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
chris archer is pitching his nuts off and the ray offense turns ito the royals offense against fucking jason hammel

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down here its mullet.....fucking smoked mullet is great

I spent 7 months down the Keys (Marathon) back in the 80's. Landed a job cooking at a resort. Had to cook all kinds of different fish I'd never heard of(grouper, snapper...) plus I don't eat fish lol I love fishing but sadly didn't do much down there. Too busy doing blow

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oooooooomg just lost power for a few

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I spent 7 months down the Keys (Marathon) back in the 80's. Landed a job cooking at a resort. Had to cook all kinds of different fish I'd never heard of(grouper, snapper...) plus I don't eat fish lol I love fishing but sadly didn't do much down there. Too busy doing blow

lol...you are older than me then...grouper is a fucking good eating fish...any good seafood place round here makes a killer grouper sandwich....most places here have gator tail....also damn good...im hungry

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...you are older than me then...grouper is a fucking good eating fish...any good seafood place round here makes a killer grouper sandwich....most places here have gator tail....also damn good...im hungry

yeah pretty sure I'm the oldest of the group at 48. I think JJ is an old fucker too, not sure

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is from TODAY, Snoogins.....

VIENNA/BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Europeans reacted angrily on Friday to revelations that U.S. authorities had tapped the servers of Internet companies for personal data, saying such activity confirmed their worst fears about American Web giants' reach and showed tighter regulations were needed.

The Washington Post and the Guardian newspapers aroused broad outrage with reports that the National Security Agency (NSA) and the FBI had accessed central servers of Google, Facebook and other big Internet companies and gathered millions of phone users' data.

Europe has long yearned to contain the power of the U.S. titans that dominate the Internet, and privacy-focused Germany was quick to condemn the companies' co-operation with the U.S. security services.

"The U.S. government must provide clarity regarding these monstrous allegations of total monitoring of various telecommunications and Internet services," said Peter Schaar, German data protection and freedom of information commissioner.

Yeah... This means nothing to me.

I couldn't give a shit less that the government is mining phone records for the sake of national security.

I have nothing to hide. Mine away..

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine if bush did this shit

effing liberals, dumb as rocks.

"i'm a democrat because i believe in personal freedom"...........well then dip shit, you should go the other way

I'm so tired of people throwing around the word "freedom" in every fucking argument about personal political beliefs...

As soon as you can explain to me how your "freedoms" are being jeopardized by the government mining phone records in the name of counterterrorism, I'll get on board.

"I have the freedom to not let the CIA see that I ordered 4 pizzas this month!"

If you're not breaking any laws or plotting anything sinister, you have nothing to hide.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a fact! Snoogins wants to call me a paranoid old man, but my eyes are wide open. Google can read all your mail, know who all of your contacts are, catalog all of the searches you have done and all the Youtube vids you have watched and they know where you are 100% of the time, too.

Facebook is now quite on that level, but getting there!

So here's an idea then, Mel Gibson...

Don't use Google or Facebook...