• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It was The Greatest Football Game ever played

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs and Rams last nite....I have never seen a game with so many big plays on both sides of the ball from both teams....
I just kept saying wow, this is unbelievable.....I've seen games where I was more excited over, but never a better played football game from both teams....
I'm pretty sure it was the SB preview.....105 points scored....Amazing !!!!...Props to both teams...:thumb:

You're a Ravens fan!! Ray Lewis would be upset hearing you say 105 points and over a 1,000 yards of offense was the greatest game ever.... I would take a 6-3 defensive battle all day every day ..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was the best game I've ever watched, DEFENSE was the headline and it was hard fought from start to finish .... 1987 NFC championship game!

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely disgusting display of Arenaesque football. Sadly, this is what the game will ultimately look like in a few years. Fastbreak basketball, on a soccer field.

Go tell the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure Hu but the joints were open till 4 in the am
actually everyone knew the Niners were gonna destroy the Chargers as well. Was anyone even remotely close to being excited with that superbowl outside of those two sides fans? (maybe one side)

That was another game that kept no one except the Miner fans interested.....I remember saying to myself"well now,this is exciting"....

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should really watch an Oklahoma game in Saturday’s. This shit is every week brah

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs and Rams last nite....I have never seen a game with so many big plays on both sides of the ball from both teams....
I just kept saying wow, this is unbelievable.....I've seen games where I was more excited over, but never a better played football game from both teams....
I'm pretty sure it was the SB preview.....105 points scored....Amazing !!!!...Props to both teams...:thumb:

If the Rams won the game 54-17, experts would be saying, geez, Chiefs have no defense, lousy preparation, hang the defensive coordinator! And vice versa, geez, Rams have no defense, lousy preparation, hang the defensive coordinator!

Since neither team had much of a defense on the field, but with playing time limited to one hour, only 105 points were scored. LOL. Great pass play reps for each team, though.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither the Rams nor the Chiefs can win when their opponent decides to play real defense. Look at both of their losses beforthis game. When Fantasy Football season ends, so do the 'No Defense" rules and that's the NFL Playoff season. Anyone remember what defense is?

Rans/Chiefs was Arena Football and while it's fun right now, if it continues, people will stop paying to watch 11 guys stand and do nothing while the other 11 guys play offense.

Final score......................121-117. Team had to kick a FG because some asshole dropped a TD pass in the end zone, while the defense was on coffee break.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful defense doesn't make for great football.

It makes for entertaining bad football.

Both those teams will get bounced before Conference Championships if they don't tighten things up on defense.

You call stripping Mahomes 2 or 3 times for TD's, and int a couple too bad D.....Stripping Geoff for a td, I don't know how many 3rd and short was stopped, yet each team put up 50 burgers.....
That's not bad D's, that tremendous Offense and very good D's....
Great play calling by the Coordinators and execution by the players.....
I was saying from an unbiased football perspective, the quality of that game ,the scoring and the defensive plays and the play calling was the greatest game I ever saw.....And I've been around since the 1st SB......
Of course Championship games mean more especially if your team is in it, but I've seen some boring and uneventful championship games that weren't worth watching....Kinda 6 of one and half a dozen of the other....

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it was one of the more entertaining games I've ever seen

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entertaining with all the lead changes and big plays (including the strip sacks on D) but the secondary play on these 2 teams was god awful. Talib will help the Rams when he gets back but their safeties look like they need to be better. I don't know if that scheme or talent or whatever but I think even Rams fans will agree they need better if they want to make a SB run.
The Chiefs obviously miss Berry out there big time but when Todd Gurley only runs for 44 yds or thereabouts and your offense scores 50, don't you think you should win? Sloppy int by Mahomes on the pick 6. 2 def scores against and 21 points off turnovers. Pretty sloppy.
Like I said, entertaining and fun but really not all-time great. And regular season game is what it is. A conf championship or a SB? Maybe my perspective changes a little.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful defense doesn't make for great football.

It makes for entertaining bad football.

Both those teams will get bounced before Conference Championships if they don't tighten things up on defense.

What teams actually have stout defenses that are playoff locks? Maybe the Texans and Bears?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy.

Beetlejuice thinking about timeout usage last night.

View attachment 191176

Speaking of timeout usage, the Chiefs got 4 in the first half. For some reason the officials gave one back after a successful review, but the Chiefs called that timeout in order to look at the play again themselves and stop the Rams from calling the next play. The review flag didn't come out until much later.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams won the game 54-17, experts would be saying, geez, Chiefs have no defense, lousy preparation, hang the defensive coordinator! And vice versa, geez, Rams have no defense, lousy preparation, hang the defensive coordinator!

Since neither team had much of a defense on the field, but with playing time limited to one hour, only 105 points were scored. LOL. Great pass play reps for each team, though.

What team has slowed either of these offenses this year? Rams low score was 23 vs the Broncos, and the Chiefs was 26.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team has slowed either of these offenses this year? Rams low score was 23 vs the Broncos, and the Chiefs was 26.

Actually, that's a good point. Each offense averages almost 40/game. Each was too good to stop the other when defenses took the night off. Only a super bowl meeting will answer the question who's best.

I just realized Eagles play the Rams in three weeks. Foles will have to run the Philly special twice each quarter.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized Eagles play the Rams in three weeks. Foles will have to run the Philly special twice each quarter.
I just had a mental image of Malcolm Jenkins flipping a middle finger at a guy named Sean. McVay instead of Payton this time. :suds:

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, bullshitters, the greatest game ever is on NFL network 8 PM EST tonight. Chance to check for defensive lapses!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo, bullshitters, the greatest game ever is on NFL network 8 PM EST tonight. Chance to check for defensive lapses!
giphy.gif