• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears Florida will play 4 FCS team in 2 years

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing Vanderbilt or Ark St/Louisiana? Which is more difficult?
Considering how much you’ve pumped up the SEC in this thread, that answer should be easy from you.

For Alabama? The most difficult part of any of those games is keeping the students in the stadium past halftime.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welch_s_sour_jelly_beans_5oz_bag.png

Go defecate in your thread, you fucking weirdo.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, isn’t AG everyone’s favorite wife beating, Ukraine pussy buying, admitted pedo? I’m sure yall like to blame Rivals for him, but he was like this long before anyone over there met him.

Edit-pedo phile is blocked. Hilarious.

You may stay.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer I just did it all the way through 40 years lol

Big 10 West 85 ranked teams , 33 Top 10s

Let me guess, you are including the 18 Nebraska had as a member of the Big 8 and Big 12...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably 4 or so will be. Awbarn, LSU, Joja and somebody else or two will be in the top 25. Playing 4 or 5 ranked teams is pretty good, no?

Yeah it is good, not great. I would more cautiously say 4, 5 with an extra conference game could be a stretch.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a stronger division than that piece of shit B1G West division your team is in that has no AP ranked teams.

We got six bowl teams and four AP ranked teams in the SEC East alone right now. That's more ranked teams than your entire conference has. How about the B1G mighty joke of the fucking West? How many ranked teams you got? I'll answer it, Zero.

The B10 west also plays one extra conference game. If the SEC follows that then more than likely the East only has 2 ranked AP teams or even one depending on the draws.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate divisions. i think we have played ohio state almost every year since joining and penn state for like 3/4 of them

I’m with ya there. I like how the B12 does it but they only have 10 teams so they can do it that way. Indiana playing OSU every year (just an example) because they are in the same division seems stupid. But that’s divisions.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with ya there. I like how the B12 does it but they only have 10 teams so they can do it that way. Indiana playing OSU every year (just an example) because they are in the same division seems stupid. But that’s divisions.
That is why you gotta get it to where the P5 send their champion to the CFP and that will force Conferences to get rid of divisions and instead go with the 2 best teams for the CCG instead of this crappy 8-4 vs 11-1 bs that we just had.... ridiculous. im all for a 6 team playoff and the only auto bid means you cant have a shit team like if northwestern had won that would be bs should have been a rematch of OSU and UM

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B10 west also plays one extra conference game. If the SEC follows that then more than likely the East only has 2 ranked AP teams or even one depending on the draws.
No. It's highly unlikely that fewer than 3 would be ranked.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It's highly unlikely that fewer than 3 would be ranked.

No, not really.

Missouri ranked at 8-4 right now is hilarious. You are basically hoping they get ole miss as the extra conference game. A 7-5 Mizzou isn’t ranked.

Kentucky is ranked at 9-3. You are hoping they see Arkansas or Ole Miss. Odds are worse than 50/50 that they get one of those two. An 8-4 Kentucky isn’t ranked.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me guess, you are including the 18 Nebraska had as a member of the Big 8 and Big 12...
But if you want to talk just since the actual Big 10 West formed (2014 )

Big 10 West - 8 ranked teams , 3 Top 10s

SEC East- 8 ranked teams , 2 Top 10s, 1 playoff appearance

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not really.

Missouri ranked at 8-4 right now is hilarious. You are basically hoping they get ole miss as the extra conference game. A 7-5 Mizzou isn’t ranked.

Kentucky is ranked at 9-3. You are hoping they see Arkansas or Ole Miss. Odds are worse than 50/50 that they get one of those two. An 8-4 Kentucky isn’t ranked.
Missouri could have beaten Arky, Ole Miss, or Miss State. Pretty decent shot against Auburn. Hell, Tennessee beat Auburn.

UK beat Miss State and came damn close to A&M. Would have at least been close with LSU and Auburn, would have beaten Arky and Ole Miss.

UF and UGA could both lose and still easily be ranked.

What's more likely--that UK and Mizzou both draw the strongest opponent possible, or at least one of them gets someone they could beat? You're basically assuming UK gets Bama and Mizzou gets LSU/A&M since they already played Bama.
It's more likely that they both get a game they could win than both getting one they wouldn't.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri could have beaten Arky, Ole Miss, or Miss State. Pretty decent shot against Auburn. Hell, Tennessee beat Auburn.

UK beat Miss State and came damn close to A&M. Would have at least been close with LSU and Auburn, would have beaten Arky and Ole Miss.

UF and UGA could both lose and still easily be ranked.

What's more likely--that UK and Mizzou both draw the strongest opponent possible, or at least one of them gets someone they could beat? You're basically assuming UK gets Bama and Mizzou gets LSU/A&M since they already played Bama.
It's more likely that they both get a game they could win than both getting one they wouldn't.
But that is why they play the game. Ohio state lost to Purdue this year and iowa last year. predicting wins and losses isnt as simple as "hmm i think this should happen therefore it should/will" eh?

stabnburn

Moderately-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is why they play the game. Ohio state lost to Purdue this year and iowa last year. predicting wins and losses isnt as simple as "hmm i think this should happen therefore it should/will" eh?
I agree. That's why i said it was unlikely, not a certainty.