• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Isiah Thomas takes the high road- great article

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More so than Kyrie did? Spin it how you want, you guys are worse at the PG position. Obviously better in other ways now.

Same result coming, Cavs lose to Ws, boring
my point was that next year IT will have it a lot easier and Kyrie will have it a lot harder.

thats the LeBron James factor.

Kyrie will be fine- i think he isa great player- as i said- about 15th best in the league- but i think he just might realize the grass isnt always greener- ESP. when this spring rolls around and you find yourself on the opposite side of the court as The King.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was that next year IT will have it a lot easier and Kyrie will have it a lot harder.

Kyrie will be fine- i think he isa great player- as i said- about 15th best in the league- but i think he just might realize the grass isnt always greener- ESP. when this spring rolls around and you find yourself on the opposite side of the court as The King.

That's not much of a point. Ok so IT has it easier if and when he sees the court again. Uh ok I'm happy for him. Doesn't change the Cavs losing in the Finals again

Also, life may be easier for IT now but he still will score less. I guess my point is your point is kind of stupid. And certainly not worth multiple posts. You need to up your troll game. Maybe some gifs?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not much of a point. Ok so IT has it easier if and when he sees the court again. Uh ok I'm happy for him. Doesn't change the Cavs losing in the Finals again

Also, life may be easier for IT now but he still will score less. I guess my point is your point is kind of stupid. And certainly not worth multiple posts. You need to up your troll game. Maybe some gifs?
my point is exactly what Thomas wrote in his article---but you prob know more than him. lol

“If you’ve watched any Celtics games last year, then you know how many times I would have to go through double and even triple teams, just to get my shot off,” Thomas wrote on the Tribune. “It ended up working fine for us — guys played great, and my shot was falling. But this year … man, it’s not even going to be a thing. You really going to throw three guys on me, when I’m sharing a court with the best basketball player on the planet? Nah, I don’t think so.”

i mean- just what i said- playing with the King naturally improves your game. The game gets easier.

Now lets see if the Cavs can make a deal at the deadline and take down the Golden Showers.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point is exactly what Thomas wrote in his article---but you prob know more than him. lol

“If you’ve watched any Celtics games last year, then you know how many times I would have to go through double and even triple teams, just to get my shot off,” Thomas wrote on the Tribune. “It ended up working fine for us — guys played great, and my shot was falling. But this year … man, it’s not even going to be a thing. You really going to throw three guys on me, when I’m sharing a court with the best basketball player on the planet? Nah, I don’t think so.”

i mean- just what i said- playing with the King naturally improves your game. The game gets easier.

Now lets see if the Cavs can make a deal at the deadline and take down the Golden Showers.

Yes we know, you've repeated this super interesting point of yours about 10 times now. Sofa king what?

The game gets easier playing with KD and Curry too. So easy you win rings pretty easily vs LeBron

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we know, you've repeated this super interesting point of yours about 10 times now. Sofa king what?
and you feel compelled to respond each time. lol Do i really mentally own you that bad? :nod:

As this is a thread about Thomas- i am just thrilled with the trade the Cavs made--- i thought they would have to settle for 50 cents on the dollar

instead they get a 3 and D wing who shot 40% from 3--- a point guard who will give you at leasat 80% of what Kyrie gave you--- and a big time asset that might be good enough to land another star player.

Not too mention that Dwade might get bought out and all indications are hes headed for Cleveland as well.

As soon as my Indians are done I will happily shift to watching The King and the Cavs.--- the Buckeyes will of course be enormously entertaining to watch as usual as well.

the Browns? ehh---- come back in a few years. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game gets easier playing with KD and Curry too.
So easy you win rings pretty easily vs LeBron
oh totally agree- but not as much as LeBron--- thats why LeBron is considered an all time great and AT LEAST top 5 of all time and Curry and KD never will be. Neither will even be considered near top 10 of all time.

but players like LeBron only come around once or twice a generation - if that- to be fair.

There is only 1 King.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol thanks for proving my point.

your team sucks- so you start extolling the virtues of the team that beat the team you hate becuase you have nothing else.

talk about a loser mentality---- but as a Miami, Heat, and Dolphins fan, what else do you have?

I am thoroughly enjoying this fall--- my Bucks are getting going--- the Indians have a 14 game wins streak- and the LBJ Cavs start soon.

will you gargle on Nick Saban's balls when your Hurricanes do nothing this year if the Bucks lose to Alabama in a NCG?

You're a Cleveland fan. Fuck out of here with loser mentality.

Your shit excuse of a city had the mantra of being the city starved for a title that you were proud to put on display for the rest of the nation.

You have the Browns. Nothing else needs to be said about that shit show.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your shit excuse of a city had the mantra of being the city starved for a title that you were proud to put on display for the rest of the nation.

My favorite joke term for taking a shit is "taking the Browns to the Super Bowl"

Almost as good as "dropping the kids off at the lake"

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 i would be upset if i were you as well.

you do not root for a single team that is predicted to do anything in any sport.

I'm good with all of my teams. It's part of being a fan. Phins have a promising coach. Heat put together a solid roster that will be interesting to watch. And the Hurricanes are continuing to improve.

Not expecting my teams to win a title year after year. But you apparently jumped on the OKC bandwagon at one point, so this isn't surprising.

Your feeble attempt to come at the Legend is admirable and noted; but still weak nonetheless. Going to have to do much better than that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite joke term for taking a shit is "taking the Browns to the Super Bowl"

Almost as good as "dropping the kids off at the lake"

Your shit is better than anything the Browns have put on display since Kid N' Play.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol....keep talking about the Warriors while you root for the Miami Heat. that is truly pathetic. loser mentality

when the U sucks again and has no chance of making the CFP--- and if the Bucks lose in the national championship who's balls will you gargle than? Saban's? Does it make you feel better to gargle on the Warriors balls because we both know the Heat have no chance of doing anything except getting embarrassed by the Cavs?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Is for Boston | By Isaiah Thomas

his passion for the city of Boston really comes out in this article he wrote.

Some pretty cool stuff in here.

of course- some of the Cleveland stuff:

James, my oldest — I guess he really is his father’s son, because he asked the same first question I did. “To where?”

“Cleveland. They traded me for Kyrie.” And I’m pretty sure you know what came next.

“LEBRON! LEBRON JAMES! Dad — Dad. You get to play with LeBron James!”

I’mma just say this here, point-blank, to get it over with — and then you can go ahead and post it on whatever bulletin boards you want to: You are not going to want to mess with the Cavs this year. This is going to be a great year to be a Cavs fan, a great year. And I’m excited.

From a basketball perspective, me on the Cavs is a match made in heaven. If you’ve watched any Celtics games last year, then you know how many times I would have to go through double and even triple teams, just to get my shot off. It ended up working fine for us — guys played great, and my shot was falling. But this year … man, it’s not even going to be a thing. You really going to throw three guys on me, when I’m sharing a court with the best basketball player on the planet? Nah, I don’t think so.

he knows his kid?

wow.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....keep talking about the Warriors while you root for the Miami Heat. that is truly pathetic. loser mentality

when the U sucks again and has no chance of making the CFP--- and if the Bucks lose in the national championship who's balls will you gargle than? Saban's? Does it make you feel better to gargle on the Warriors balls because we both know the Heat have no chance of doing anything except getting embarrassed by the Cavs?

I've never liked the Cavs since Lebron left to Miami. Gilbert represented that team and I'll always dislike them.

I've already told you that the Bucks will likely win the title. I don't like Bama either so it'd be reminiscent of when UF and Ohio St. were in the national title back in '06 (thanks for that btw, I had to hear about the gators dominance in that one). It's whatever to me.

I don't expect the Canes to be in the CFP, but they're far improved from the Al Golden days - which btw, your team lost to that guy at one point. The worst cfb head coach of all-time.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it has to be said...

i'm sure the Warriors are shaking in their boots...:dhd:
Of course, because they're more afraid of the Cavs with a PG that's 5'9" who CAN'T defend ANYONE in the league vs. a 6'2" Kyrie who could defend if he WANTED to. :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's your logic here? In what way will it be easier for IT? Doesn't he have to share the ball w/ LBJ? If anything, it will probably be harder on IT because of the glaring weakness the Cavs have to mask on defense. And while we're on the subject of being something being harder, I wonder how LBJ's legs will look after the AS break, having to guard 4-5 positions every night.

#gonnabefun

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh totally agree- but not as much as LeBron--- thats why LeBron is considered an all time great and AT LEAST top 5 of all time and Curry and KD never will be. Neither will even be considered near top 10 of all time.

but players like LeBron only come around once or twice a generation - if that- to be fair.

There is only 1 King.
I'm sure Curry & KD would gladly give up being a "top 5" player in the eyes of some (probably the blind) in exchange for multiple rings.

#nomoralvictoriesovahere

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously have no idea what this has to do with the fact that Thomas is going to have a lot easier time and better teammates playing with the Cavs than the Celtics.

As to why the Cavs COULD potentially be better this year: 1. Thomas isnt THAT much of a down grade from Irving. 2. Adding Crowder - a wing defender that shoots 40% from 3 of his abilities is huge 3. Getting everyone on the same page instead of having Irving who allegedly wouldnt even talk to teammates during the playoffs should definitely help

and that doesnt even include the Brooklyn pick---- which OBVIOUSLY was the MAIN part of the deal and could be traded away for a substantial package.

Dont tell me you are turning into someone like
@dougplayer or @TurnUpTheHeat that you are so butt-hurt about the extreme suckitude of your own team that you reflexively gargle on the Cubs or Warriors balls when anyone tries to discuss the Cavs or Indians.

Until I.T. CAN play, he CAN'T do shit.
How about snapping out of your denial until we see him again in an
NBA game.
If he even has one setback, he might never play a game in a Cavs uniform.
Lets hope thats not the case.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill continue watching LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers and enjoying it-until they lose again in the finals and I go into hiding for 2 months because I don't have the balls to show up and reap what my shit talking has sown.

Fixed for accuracy.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas sounds like a class act all the way. If he's healthy the Cavs won the deal.