• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Tom Brady really the greatest QB of all time?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, nobody is scared of the dumbass that once said the Holocaust was "hypothetical". GTFO outta here with that shit, fatso. You've been getting owned since CBS. Can't cry to the mods here, rat.

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, nobody is scared of the dumbass that once said the Holocaust was "hypothetical". GTFO outta here with that shit, fatso. You've been getting owned since CBS. Can't cry to the mods here, rat.
Handi, no one here is dumb enough to swallow your lies. Try peddling them someplace where you have half a chance of selling your bullshit, like a rock garden for retarded rocks.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi, no one here is dumb enough to swallow your lies. Try peddling them someplace where you have half a chance of selling your bullshit, like a rock garden for retarded rocks.

Are you saying you never said that? Cause I can get people in here that remember your anti-Jew hating words mixed in with your blatant racism

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jews in Space!

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying you never said that? Cause I can get people in here that remember your anti-Jew hating words mixed in with your blatant racism
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
You said the Holocaust was Hypothetical.
All because I proposed a thought experiment about a hypothetical planet entirely composed of people. YOU said it was a Nazi experiment. Then you tried to tie the two together as me saying the Holocaust was hypothetical.
Just another Handi LIE.
Everyone knows that's all you do, and everyone here has experienced enough of your lies to believe any more of them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it didn't happen at tHoop, it was even gayer than anyone remembers it.

Fact.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.
You said the Holocaust was Hypothetical.
All because I proposed a thought experiment about a hypothetical planet entirely composed of people. YOU said it was a Nazi experiment. Then you tried to tie the two together as me saying the Holocaust was hypothetical.
Just another Handi LIE.
Everyone knows that's all you do, and everyone here has experienced enough of your lies to believe any more of them.

lol lying fat ass piece of squid shit

plenty of people remember your Nazi love and “mud colored” put downs. Total racist

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget the time that Dumbo tried to convince everyone that Apartheid was a good thing and never should have been repealed.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget the time that Dumbo tried to convince everyone that Apartheid was a good thing and never should have been repealed.

Oh SNAP!!

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol lying fat ass piece of squid shit

plenty of people remember your Nazi love and “mud colored” put downs. Total racist
Face it, queef balloon, no one who isn't as dumb as you believes you. I never used "mud colored" in any way that did not refer to the skin tone I find sexually unattractive, and have stated many times, I like whites white, and blacks really black.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, big surprise, you can't forget to tell that lie too.
What I said is that ending apartheid wasn't universally good for everyone including SA's economy. I never even suggested it shouldn't have been ended, just that ending it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns.

C'mon. Lie some more. Let's get them all on record for everyone, so they can see what a prolapsed rectum you really are.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

back tracking and flip flopping...the Sol mode of transportation when backed into a corner.

Face it fatty, you're the same racist miserable turd you've always been

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

back tracking and flip flopping...the Sol mode of transportation when backed into a corner.

Face it fatty, you're the same racist miserable turd you've always been
The only corner I'm in, is in your blockhead, livin' it up, rent free.
AND
I haven't changed position once, so that's another Handi lie. Can you even type without lying?