• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Tom Brady really the greatest QB of all time?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, you fake Cowboy/Packer fans are a testy bunch.

Tell me, which team will you hitch your wagon to next year?
Dallas of course. At least I don't throw a tantrum like you do when my team loses. You really made a fool out of yourself last night. Were you drunk?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas of course. At least I don't throw a tantrum like you do when my team loses. You really made a fool out of yourself last night. Were you drunk?
Over the past two decades that would've been a lot of tantrums.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you're drunk right now, cowboy. There was no tantrum last night, but I can see how a "packer" like you could misconstrue valid criticism. No one ever said you were very bright.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you're drunk right now, cowboy. There was no tantrum last night, but I can see how a "packer" like you could misconstrue valid criticism. No one ever said you were very bright.
Yes, you threw a childish tantrum and even your fellow Pats fans were laughing at you. You just couldn't face the fact that the Chiefs beat your heroes on their home field. All you could do was blame the refs for your team getting soundly beaten.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, football IS a team sport, but not every position shares an equal responsibility for winning and losing. Which is why only QBs are talked about in terms of rings. It may or may not be fair, you may not like it, but it is true.

Any real football fan knows it's more than just the QB though, without a defense it's tough to win, without receivers who can catch, it's tough to win, with horrible O-line play any QB will struggle... I get what you're saying, but you always have to consider other things... Some QB's do step up though, they elevate their play in bigger moments, Brady is definitely one of those guy's ..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "system" crap is lame as fuck and all these Brady hate threads are even lamer but carry on and have fun all you idiots. Oh yeah, Bill Walsh's west coast offence obviously wasn't a "system". Fucking morons.
You gonna be okay, bro? Need anything?

Reactions: GNG

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't argue with the team achievement thing, football 100 percent is a team sport, Brady can't catch, block and play defense... I think where Brady get's a lot of his respect is how he comes through in big moments, when all seems lost he's found a way to help dig the Patriots out of tough moments on the big stage... Whether he's the best is always up to opinion, but his career has been ridiculously good....

this is true.

other things that are true? Sol is a fat tittied dumbass and Rex is a sissy baby.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big deal, SB rings are a team achievement and not an individual achievement.
You're addressing Patrio... errr I mean Tom Brady fans so you have to remember that that logic changes and is entirely dependent on which QB you're talking about at the time.

"SBs mean shit. It's all about the team!" - Tom Brady fans when talking about Peyton Manning leading two, count em TWO different organizations from the gutter to the promised land
"check that shit out. he piled that team on his shoulders and drug them to victory." - Tom Brady fans posting a picture of Tom Brady with shit-eating grin and SB rings on each finger

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole "system" crap is lame as fuck and all these Brady hate threads are even lamer but carry on and have fun all you idiots. Oh yeah, Bill Walsh's west coast offence obviously wasn't a "system". Fucking morons.

I actually like Brady.

I think he is pretty good.

I also think that Belichick is a great coach who has an amazing system in place.

That was evident when Brady went down and Garoppolo and Brissett stepped in and kept winning without TB.

Garoppolo and Brissett...? Aren't they pretty good? I think so.

The 49ers seem to have it together now under Shanahan Jr. and Garoppolo is blossoming.

Brissett isn't so fortunate in Indy although they seem to be having an up year. Time will tell.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Brady.

I think he is pretty good.

I also think that Belichick is a great coach who has an amazing system in place.

That was evident when Brady went down and Garoppolo and Brissett stepped in and kept winning without TB.

Garoppolo and Brissett...? Aren't they pretty good? I think so.

The 49ers seem to have it together now under Shanahan Jr. and Garoppolo is blossoming.

Brissett isn't so fortunate in Indy although they seem to be having an up year. Time will tell.
I've said it so many times. The fact is, that system is sooooo great, any QB can (and has) stepped in and run it like the well-oiled machine it is.

Tom Brady is literally the most overrated athlete of our generation.

Last edited:

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it so many times. The fact is, that system is sooooo great, any QB can (and has) stepped in and run it like the well-oiled machine it is.

Tom Brady is literally the most overrated athlete of our generation.

Bless your heart.

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny
So why wasn't Bradshaw ever in the GOAT conversations?
He is, just not in the one where only retards participate, so that's why you haven't heard.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That QB's get all the glory doesn't change the fact that it is a team accomplishment.
The fact that it is a team accomplishment doesn't change the fact that QBs are judged on Rings.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any real football fan knows it's more than just the QB though, without a defense it's tough to win, without receivers who can catch, it's tough to win, with horrible O-line play any QB will struggle... I get what you're saying, but you always have to consider other things... Some QB's do step up though, they elevate their play in bigger moments, Brady is definitely one of those guy's ..
Well of course. Except for this.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz he sucked.

Any other questions?
Bradshaw never lost on the biggest stage of his vocation.

Brady has lost an infinitely greater number of Super Bowls than Bradshaw.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are 10-3 despite Brady having a very poor season.