• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the next homosexual to "come out?"

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you play ball at Westchester? They've had a lot of talent come out of there.

Yeah, we were usually a top 10 team in the country. Fairfax and Dominguez produce a lot of talent too. No, I didnt play, but I used to throw lobs to T.revor Arizand Amir Johnson at P.E. lol.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer is dropping bombs today LMAO

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife would wear that outfit. I wouldn't.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with his outfit here, other than the egregiously large bow tie.

And I'm no fan of skinny jeans a la Russell Westbrook, but if you're still wearing baggy clothes, HD, I'd urge you to get out more. Try a fitted shirt like the one Mr. Shumpert is wearing. Of course, skip the bow tie, glasses and haircut. Those things, I think, are his way of "peacocking," and he's overdoing it a bit.

But women do like a man that dresses well, i.e. up-to-date, and peacocking/personal style is an important part of catching a woman's eye. Also, I've found it helps you carry greater confidence, which women pick up on a lot easier than most us realize.

:2cents:

Dude, your preaching to a majority of lower class overweight sports fans. Most of these homophobic rednecks don't care what chicks are into. Cause they either have a wife they don't look at anymore or they clean their Mommy's dookie bag.

There may be a few fans on here that care about appearances, but youre likely to find them on soccer or tennis threads.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your preaching to a majority of lower class overweight sports fans. Most of these homophobic rednecks don't care what chicks are into. Cause they either have a wife they don't look at anymore or they clean their Mommy's dookie bag.

There may be a few fans on here that care about appearances, but youre likely to find them on soccer or tennis threads.

Of course, we have nooooooo idea who you are. :rollseyes: