• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the next homosexual to "come out?"

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or does he just dress like a nerdy teenage boy homo? :lame:

Last edited by a moderator:

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell westbrook be dressing like that too. With all that money these guys have is like they have pee wee Herman dressing them up???

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with his outfit here, other than the egregiously large bow tie.

And I'm no fan of skinny jeans a la Russell Westbrook, but if you're still wearing baggy clothes, HD, I'd urge you to get out more. Try a fitted shirt like the one Mr. Shumpert is wearing. Of course, skip the bow tie, glasses and haircut. Those things, I think, are his way of "peacocking," and he's overdoing it a bit.

But women do like a man that dresses well, i.e. up-to-date, and peacocking/personal style is an important part of catching a woman's eye. Also, I've found it helps you carry greater confidence, which women pick up on a lot easier than most us realize.

:2cents:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a big ass bow tie.

No joke: There was customer that came in the other day wearing that same outfit. It was a transvestite. :laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anything wrong with his outfit here, other than the egregiously large bow tie.

And I'm no fan of skinny jeans a la Russell Westbrook, but if you're still wearing baggy clothes, HD, I'd urge you to get out more. Try a fitted shirt like the one Mr. Shumpert is wearing. Of course, skip the bow tie, glasses and haircut. Those things, I think, are his way of "peacocking," and he's overdoing it a bit.

But women do like a man that dresses well, i.e. up-to-date, and peacocking/personal style is an important part of catching a woman's eye. Also, I've found it helps you carry greater confidence, which women pick up on a lot easier than most us realize.

My personal style is whatever my wife picks out for me to wear that day!! :becky:

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He looks like Urkel on roids. He ain't getting none dressed like that

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suspenders holding up the shirt too? You don't want baggy but they should fit. Also suspenders are gay.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspenders holding up the shirt too? You don't want baggy but they should fit. Also suspenders are gay.

I think that's a backpack, which is gay.

Suspenders, on the other hand, are not gay. Just not with jeans; suit, yes.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call, TF12! Haha.

As she often reminds me, she didn't marry me for my fashion sense!!

Of course, she also didn't marry me for my money!!

HOLY CRAP!! I may be in trouble here!! :beck:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a backpack, which is gay.

Suspenders, on the other hand, are not gay. Try it with a nice suit. I have to wear suits everyday, so I like to mix shit up; vests, suspenders, etc. It's classy, actually.

lol, suit, vest, etc. i can definitely get behind. but SUSPENDERS just don't do it for me...

ain't worn them since i was a kid...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As she often reminds me, she didn't marry me for my fashion sense!!

Of course, she also didn't marry me for my money!!

HOLY CRAP!! I may be in trouble here!! :beck:

well, mine said she married me because she just couldn't resist a man of principal and good judgement...:10:

course being a "statuesque" 6'3" and a deep stentorian voice didn't hurt my cause...:yahoo:

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, suit, vest, etc. i can definitely get behind. but SUSPENDERS just don't do it for me...

ain't worn them since i was a kid...

Haha. Not trying to be a fashion diva here. Fuck the suspenders then.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, I never wore baggy and I'll never wear skinny unless I suddenly wake up as a hipster homosexual bitch. A man can dress very nicely without looking like Russell Westbrook. All he's doing is making the homosexual designers snicker at how stupid he is for falling for their bullshit.

I don't care what anyone says, super-tight pants with the legs rolled half-way up to your knees was inspired by the homosexuals.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After AI and the Malice at the Palace, Stern made the players follow a dress code. The players have took it too far...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I'm sure you've all seen the Russell Westbrook Levi's commercial.

Two things that I take away from it.

1.) It's absurd to compare what Clyde was doing in NYC back in the early 1970's with this ridiculous, clownish style of Westbrook. Walt "clyde" was wearing furs down to the ground and tophats and canes and getting out of Rolls with a woman on each arm. Wearing nerdy shit that's too tight for you is not even close to what Walt Frazier was doing.

2.) Russell Westbrook is obviously a homosexual and will come out very soon.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I'm sure you've all seen the Russell Westbrook Levi's commercial.

2.) Russell Westbrook is obviously a homosexual and will come out very soon.

Well, he DID play at UCLA!! :becky:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in the same neighborhood and went to school with Westbrook. I dont know what happened because he used to never dress like this, not even close. Of course he didnt have the money like he does now, but that dont mean go to this gayish style.