• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russel Wilson an ELITE QB?

Mr Steeler

ReMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that it always a bit premature to be calling qbs "elite" when they are still on their rookie contract. Having said that this kid makes a pretty decent bid for the title and I would say that if his play continues at it's present level for a couple more years and it's going to be inarguable.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW to all the Seattle fans, this is what I mean when I said that Luck is asked to do way more than Wilson.

He attempted 47 passes and his defense allowed 31 points.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW to all the Seattle fans, this is what I mean when I said that Luck is asked to do way more than Wilson.

He's thrown entirely dinks the whole game. How is that "asked to do way more" than the guy who throws it down the field twice as much? I gave you the numbers, and it's been true tonight as well. You just ignore it because, well, the truth doesn't mean much to Luck-backers.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's thrown entirely dinks the whole game. How is that "asked to do way more" than the guy who throws it down the field twice as much? I gave you the numbers, and it's been true tonight as well. You just ignore it because, well, the truth doesn't mean much to Luck-backers.

He hit a couple deep outs on the sideline, otherwise he's taking what's there, and making throws in tight windows.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I might take this seriously if it wasn't posted by smart.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All garbage time numbers as well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not a Luck backer. One guy is asked to throw 30-40 passes per game with no running game, and a solid defense while the other is asked to throw 25 or less passes with a top 5 RB and the top defense.

It is common sense if you know anything about football that more is asked out of a QB with no running game compared to one with a great running game.

You're not so smart after all

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Luck backer. One guy is asked to throw 30-40 passes per game with no running game, and a solid defense while the other is asked to throw 25 or less passes with a top 5 RB and the top defense.

It is common sense if you know anything about football that more is asked out of a QB with no running game compared to one with a great running game.

You're not so smart after all

Russell throws the ball more than 20 yards twice as much as Luck with an even O-Line and receiving corps. I'm not sure what his defense has to do with anything. One player is called upon to be a play-maker who makes the big play in the big moment. One of them is a checkdown master.

That's not even a diss of Luck. One can be a good checkdown QB. It's just that when your line is "he does more" and the real numbers say, you know, that he doesn't, your point is moot. The guy who throws the ball 20+ yards twice as much is the guy who is asked to do more than the guy whose job is to hit uncovered RBs and TEs. I'm sorry if that doesn't comport with your worldview, but it is the truth.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you REALLY have to make EVERY damn thread you post in about Seattle? REALLY? You know, because there really aren't 10 other threads this could have been said in right? :L

I swear I'm going to start deleting every one of your off topic Seattle trolling posts if you don't knock it off. If you want to say those things, do it where it belongs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved all of that Wilson/luck BS here.

Keep that shit off game threads.

If everyone is as tired of Seattle talk as they say THEN STOP MAKING EVERY DAMN THREAD INTO SEATTLE TALK. :gaah:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, at this point in their career, not draft hype, or future potential, but as of RIGHT NOW,

RW is a better QB than Luck.

Reasoning:
FACTS: More wins, More SB Championships, More TD's, Less Passing Yards, 100+ QBR in first two seasons. AND various other statistical Records that RW Owns.
OPINION: More Poise, Better Leadership, Ability to Read Defenses, and various other high quality intangibles.

RIGHT NOW, RW is the best young, non-elite QB in the NFL.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making a huge deal out of that for whatever reason.

There were 300 or so post in the thread....Less than 10 post (when the game was already decided btw) was about Seattle and on top of that I was comparing Wilson TO THE GUY PLAYING IN THE GAME THAT THE GAME THREAD WAS ABOUT.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There were 300 or so post in the thread....Less than 10 post (when the game was already decided btw) was about Seattle and on top of that I was comparing Wilson TO THE GUY PLAYING IN THE GAME THAT THE GAME THREAD WAS ABOUT.

By even bringing that shit up all your looking for is responses so that you can argue back and forth, then say "look what the Seahawk fans did to the thread". Its nothing new for you. It's just the actions of a troll, or a bitch.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Poking Seahawk fans GUARANTEES there will be responses. AND EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS FUCKING TIRED OF READING IT IN EVERY DAMNED THREAD.

Is this not clear enough for you?

We have plenty of places you are free to share your views of Wilson and how he relates to Luck or anyone else you want to go on and on about. You do NOT have to do it in threads not currently a Seahawk shitstorm.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont be a jackass... By even bringing that shit up all your looking for is responses so that you can argue back and forth, then say "look what the Seahawk fans did to the thread". Its nothing new for you. It's just the actions of a troll, or a bitch.

No Seahawks fans were in the thread so why would I post that in there looking for a Seattle response if no Seattle fans had posted in the thread for the previous 3+ hours during the game? Makes sense right?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Seahawks fans were in the thread so why would I post that in there looking for a Seattle response if no Seattle fans had posted in the thread for the previous 3+ hours during the game? Makes sense right?

And yet Smart jumped right on it, and at some point a Seahawk would have come across it and it goes on from there.

I really don't care if you understand why I'm asking you to stop doing that, just stop doing that.

No one is saying you aren't free to share your opinions or troll up Seahawk fans. Just saying I'd like to keep my fellow hawk fans from turning threads into shit storms and I'm also going to keep you and a few others that keep stirring up shit from baiting them into it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poking Seahawk fans GUARANTEES there will be responses. AND EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS FUCKING TIRED OF READING IT IN EVERY DAMNED THREAD.

Is this not clear enough for you?

We have plenty of places you are free to share your views of Wilson and how he relates to Luck or anyone else you want to go on and on about. You do NOT have to do it in threads not currently a Seahawk shitstorm.

So in other words you're saying Seattle fans are stalking other threads on the main board waiting for someone to say something about their team or a player on their team so they can get into a argument? I did not see one Seahawks fans post during the game at all and I was posting there from the 5 min mark of the 1st til the final whistle.

It wasn't going to turn into anything unless Seahawks fans came in after the fact several hours later. I said my peace and smart said his peace and that was that.

No big deal in my book

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then why did you say "Seahawk fans, this is what I was talking about..."?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Smart jumped right on it, and at some point a Seahawk would have come across it and it goes on from there.

I really don't care if you understand why I'm asking you to stop doing that, just stop doing that.

No one is saying you aren't free to share your opinions or troll up Seahawk fans. Just saying I'd like to keep my fellow hawk fans from turning threads into shit storms and I'm also going to keep you and a few others that keep stirring up shit from baiting them into it.

So does the same rule apply to other teams as well? Or is it just a Seahawks thing?

I get it if the entire thread turned into a Seahawks thread but seriously dude? 10 post or fewer after the game was done?

I hope you do this for every thread on here to at least be fair. Tomorrow during the monday night thread if there is one or 2 post not related to the Giants/Lions or Chargers/Cards, it would be nice to see you delete/move those post to another thread.

I'm not going to argue with you though. You're the boss here so I won't be speaking about my 2 post about Wilson after the game was decided again.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does the same rule apply to other teams as well? Or is it just a Seahawks thing?

I get it if the entire thread turned into a Seahawks thread but seriously dude? 10 post or fewer after the game was done?

I hope you do this for every thread on here to at least be fair. Tomorrow during the monday night thread if there is one or 2 post not related to the Giants/Lions or Chargers/Cards, it would be nice to see you delete/move those post to another thread.

I'm not going to argue with you though. You're the boss here so I won't be speaking about my 2 post about Wilson after the game was decided again.
If this is how you took what I said, I have a feeling you are headed into someplace you don't want to be.

You were here last year and should remember the mods moving off topic things FROM GAME THREADS into more appropriate threads. People get sick of assholes bringing on shitstorms when all they want to do is talk about a game. This isn't anything new. Don't like it? I don't care.

You made a post saying SEATTLE FANS. That's straight up trolling. There is no other way to classify it. NONE. You are being asked to stop trolling in places where it isn't wanted. Why are you not getting that?