• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Russel Wilson an ELITE QB?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool. I'm not going to argue with a moderator.

I just won't post on this board anymore outside of making my weekly picks.

Have a goodnight.

If you want to speak about this any further you can PM me as there is obviously a huge misunderstanding.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because someone asked you to not stir up things on game threads? Your choice, but talk about over reactions.

I think 90% of this board is tired of reading Seattle vs anyone/everyone as that was the story of this entire off season. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the impression most of the board would rather that talk be kept to the threads they can avoid if they indeed are tired of it.

No one is telling you to stop sharing your views. All you were asked to do is keep them off the game threads. Your response?

tumblr_mf7x4mFPnJ1qaazxao1_400.gif

:wave:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pretty much just threatening to ban me....or at least that is the way it came off as.

When I start getting threats to be banned over things like that I prefer to stop posting on that particular board.

No offense but I rather speak to another moderator about this issue as I think they would understand my side more. Seahawks fans in general do not like me and since 2 of the mods at least on this board are seahawks fans, it is probably better that I stay off this board.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pretty much just threatening to ban me....or at least that is the way it came off as.

When I start getting threats to be banned over things like that I prefer to stop posting on that particular board.

No offense but I rather speak to another moderator about this issue as I think they would understand my side more. Seahawks fans in general do not like me and since 2 of the mods at least on this board are seahawks fans, it is probably better that I stay off this board.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I threatened you with a ban? Please show me where. I made no such threat.

I said I'd delete/move your posts if you keep stirring up things where they don't belong. Tried asking you to stop, and of course your response was to get even worse about it.

As for not liking you, I can't say I care either way. Of course there are posts I don't like, but these are words on a screen. I don't have many people I actually don't like because of those words.

Say what you want. Bring up whatever anti-seattle or anti-wilson thing you care to. Just keep it off unrelated threads, at least while we try to wind down both sides from the off season shit storms. Is that REALLY too much to ask?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing the hate you get when you are on top. Who cares if Wilson is elite or not? The Seahawks are elite.

Is it coincidental that the guy who is a Saints fan is trying to make everything about the quarterback? Drew Brees looked awesome today! BTW- how did the saints do?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop playing the victim. Nobody gives a shit if you stay or go.

But let's be real, if you weren't trying to get something going with Seahawk fans, why did you address them in you post?

:rollseyes:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threatened you with a ban? Please show me where. I made no such threat.

I said I'd delete/move your posts if you keep stirring up things where they don't belong. Tried asking you to stop, and of course your response was to get even worse about it.

As for not liking you, I can't say I care either way. Of course there are posts I don't like, but these are words on a screen. I don't have many people I actually don't like because of those words.

Say what you want. Bring up whatever anti-seattle or anti-wilson thing you care to. Just keep it off unrelated threads, at least while we try to wind down both sides from the off season shit storms. Is that REALLY too much to ask?

As I said before I wasn't stirring anything up. If Smart wasn't in there stalking me this would be an non-issue.

I don't see the logic in someone intentionally stirring shit up with Seattle fans in a thread that a Seattle fan did not post all night. Maybe I'm an idiot but if I truly intentionally wanted to start shit, would it not make sense to post it either on their board or a thread that is devoted to Seattle. Makes no sense to post it in a Colts-Broncos thread where no Seahawks fan posted all night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop playing the victim. Nobody gives a shit if you stay or go.

But let's be real, if you weren't trying to get something going with Seahawk fans, why did you address them in you post?

:rollseyes:

Because Russell Wilson play for the Seahawks?:doh:

Let's be real if I was trying to get something going with Seahawk fans, why in the world would I post it in a thread where a Hawks fan did not post all night? Tell me the logic behind that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before I wasn't stirring anything up. If Smart wasn't in there stalking me this would be an non-issue.

I don't see the logic in someone intentionally stirring shit up with Seattle fans in a thread that a Seattle fan did not post all night. Maybe I'm an idiot but if I truly intentionally wanted to start shit, would it not make sense to post it either on their board or a thread that is devoted to Seattle. Makes no sense to post it in a Colts-Broncos thread where no Seahawks fan posted all night
Then who were you talking to when you said:
BTW to all the Seattle fans,..

I'm just not going to argue with you all night. This entire board was consumed by Seattle chat all off season and most of the preseason. True? Some of that was just because most of our fans are still on the high of their first SB championship and want to talk football 24/7. Understandable, but likely nauseating for most fans not from this area. Right? Quite a few felt the need to tell our fans about that in numerous threads and created new ones just to tell us how much they were tired of us. Yes?

It's time to talk real football again. I'm sure almost everyone not consumed by Seattle would love to see many threads without a word about that team in it. Would you disagree?

I have no problem telling Seahawks fans to stop making non Seattle threads about Seattle as well. This site needs a break from this endless shit storm. It appears you don't agree and while that makes me :scratch: I guess it's not required for you to still help reduce these flare ups.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Russell Wilson play for the Seahawks?:doh:

Let's be real if I was trying to get something going with Seahawk fans, why in the world would I post it in a thread where a Hawks fan did not post all night? Tell me the logic behind that.

Because its the game thread of the other player you were talking about?

You're a jackass. It was pretty obvious you were talking to Seahawk fans, but go ahead lie.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, don't make things worse. I'm trying really hard myself to stop calling people names. Calling someone a jackass isn't productive. Keep at each other in whatever debates you all want to have. Just keep it to threads devoted to it and lay off the names. bks isn't a bad guy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got called a jackass and dumbass.

Real classy

You don't see me shouting personal attacks at you guys right?

Treat others how you would like to be treated

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Real classy

I dont see how calling someone a jackass is any worse than implying someone can't read, but then again I'm not a jackass.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Real classy

The guys that called you that are pretty quick to cry to the Mods when you answer back, so you are doing the right thing in taking the high road. Those two are 7 feet tall behind the keyboard

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough. Knock it off everyone. Stop the name calling and stop the empty trolling. If you can't comport yourselves then ignore each other.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, don't make things worse. I'm trying really hard myself to stop calling people names. Calling someone a jackass isn't productive. Keep at each other in whatever debates you all want to have. Just keep it to threads devoted to it and lay off the names. bks isn't a bad guy.

Fair enough.

I didn't see this post before I said it again. My bad.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a thread like this as progress for Wilson.

Two years ago the thread was that he was too short, last year the thread was that he wasn't too short but he was just a game manager, this year he's not too short anymore, he's not a game manager anymore and now the debate has gone up to "is he elite?"

Seems like every year the debate about Wilson goes up a notch. Maybe next year it will no longer be "is he elite?", but "where does he rank all time?" or "is Wilson HOF worthy?". I hope each year he proves the previous year's doubters wrong. He's got the work ethic now he just needs to keep producing. Time will tell.

Good post.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

I didn't see this post before I said it again. My bad.

It's fine. I'd just like to see a reduction in the shit storms and name calling and I'm expecting that from myself as well. We all need to stick to debating the ideas and not the people. Disagree and share your views, but the name calling with it is getting kind of lame. Let the game threads be off limits to these silly wars.

Don't be upset if new threads that are the same as old threads or content in a non Seattle threads gets moved. Let the fine folks on this site that are tired of it have their respite.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that Luck will still be considered elite because he put up big yards and made a comback attempt even though he was largely responsible for the deficit due to his inconsistency (2 INTs).

He obviously is a very good QB but I get sick of people making excuses for him and ignoring his flaws. Until he can stop turning it over he will be a step below elite.

The Indy coaching staff completely abandoned the run game. Only 9 called runs for 35 yards as opposed to 53 passes, 3 sacks, and 5 scrambles from Luck. So it was essentially 61 called pass plays 9 called run plays!

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I just don't know what else to call someone who starts a statement addressing Seahawks fans directly then says he wasn't talking to Seahawks fans. It boggles the mind.

I understand addressing the message, not the poster, but sometimes the poster only has one message so the 2 become 1. I've not seen 1 post regarding the Seahawks from this poster that comes anywhere near objectivity. All it is is hate and nonsense at every turn.

Anyway, I'll just keep enjoying this time as a Seahawks fan while the Saints can remain being 1 game behind the champs.

New topic: Is Matt Ryan elite :whistle:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan isn't elite but really really really good. He did one elite yr in 2012 though. 4,719 yards, 32 tds/14 ints, and a comp% of 68.6