• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Robert Kraft's Patience Wearing Thin?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that kind of money I'd be living on a yacht sailing the Caribbean and not giving a flying fuck.

I'll never understand the drive of these super rich people that causes them to work until they die which is why I'll likely never be super rich.
My guess is a fear of losing it all might be part of it. With many, it's the need to be relevant and to them the life you describe would make them feel irrelevant. Me? I agree with your perspective of living life and couldn't give a shit whether someone thinks I'm anything.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's paid weekly.

More than likely it's monthly or bi-weekly.

If it's monthly he's only getting a $975,000 take home.

Bi-weekly it's only $450,000.

I could get by on it.
Yeah, I just did a quick 18m/52.

Hell he may get $4.5m quarterly...not like he's living week to week and borrowing $20 bucks before payday.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that kind of money I'd be living on a yacht sailing the Caribbean and not giving a flying fuck.

I'll never understand the drive of these super rich people that causes them to work until they die which is why I'll likely never be super rich.
Hmm...I'm think being super driven has made him rich, and being super driven isn't something that is just shut off.

Not with Shula's all time win record a couple seasons away.
And Brady getting close to his all time ring record.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm...I'm think being super driven has made him rich, and being super driven isn't something that is just shut off.

Not with Shula's all time win record a couple seasons away.
And Brady getting close to his all time ring record.

Ya, people like Bill give a big shit about their legacies and that's commendable.

Personally, I'd prefer to give a big shit about drinking tiki drinks on a yacht.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft was interviewed this past weekend. His responses never change, but the tone was dramatically different.

"I've been a Patriots fan since the team was started."

"My family comes first. The Patriots are a very close second."

"I'm very disappointed that this team has not been a playoff team for the past three years. I think last year's draft was outstanding and I'm hoping that this year's will be equally as good."

"I believe that this team is better than you all think it is."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Kraft was interviewed this past weekend. His responses never change, but the tone was dramatically different.

"I've been a Patriots fan since the team was started."

"My family comes first. The Patriots are a very close second."

"I'm very disappointed that this team has not been a playoff team for the past three years. I think last year's draft was outstanding and I'm hoping that this year's will be equally as good."

"I believe that this team is better than you all think it is."
Not to hijack this thread but a quick off topic sidebar to you...

Huot's in Camp Ellis was supposed to close for good last year but someone stepped up and bought it over the winter. I had lunch there yesterday and some of the food may have slipped a bit, but overall still pretty good....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to hijack this thread but a quick off topic sidebar to you...

Huot's in Camp Ellis was supposed to close for good last year but someone stepped up and bought it over the winter. I had lunch there yesterday and some of the food may have slipped a bit, but overall still pretty good....
Covid killed the family. I've been eating clam cakes and fries outta that place since 1953. We owned a camp about 200 yards from it. Coty of Saco wouldn't allow me to put in a septic system and I had no way of dealing with "stuff". They made me remove the steel drum that had been used since the 1940's that we had pumped out every month during the summer. We only used the camp on weekends. Needless to say that I used it sporadically the rest of the year for my "education". Driving up from Florida is pretty much out of the question but I'll pass along the info to family and friends still up in the area. Appreciate the info.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting clips from BST Friday.

Robert Kraft statements.

March 2, 2022. "Yes, I'm an owner, but I'm a fan first. I've always been a fan and I think like a fan."

September 2022. "Bill will decide who does what and I support his decisions."

December 2022. "Like all Patriots fans, I'm very bothered by the team's performance this year. I can only hope to see improvement over this month."

December 26, 2022. "I'm really bothered by the downward trend of the Patriots. I'm sure that we will make some alterations next year."

Notice that he was pumped in March, gave Bill 100% support in September sent a warning in early December and Said "WE" will make some 'alterations' in 2023.

Say or think what you will. IMO, Kraft pretty much told BB that there will be changes and Kraft must have some in mind. We all know that Bill has had full control since 2000 and this might well be more than a warning. If this team somehow wins the last two games, Kraft might back off. If they lose the last two, Bill's going to have to take some marching orders in 2023. The Patriots have to win both games to be assured a playoff game against the Chiefs. Winning 3 in a row would be earth shattering. That fourth game if they somehow upset the Chiefs would be a third game against the Bills in Buffalo. For this team, getting to the AFCCG will be more difficult that climbing Mt. Everest nude.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
December 26, 2022. "Like all fans, I'm really bothered by the downward trend of the Patriots. (Based on Bill's track record) I'm sure that we will make some alterations next year."
I added some comments to add an optional context. You believe the one you want to pump your drama queen needs.

BB knows what happened this year and doesn't need RK to tell him.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice that he was pumped in March, gave Bill 100% support in September sent a warning in early December and Said "WE" will make some 'alterations' in 2023.

Say or think what you will. IMO, Kraft pretty much told BB that there will be changes and Kraft must have some in mind. We all know that Bill has had full control since 2000 and this might well be more than a warning. If this team somehow wins the last two games, Kraft might back off. If they lose the last two, Bill's going to have to take some marching orders in 2023. The Patriots have to win both games to be assured a playoff game against the Chiefs. Winning 3 in a row would be earth shattering. That fourth game if they somehow upset the Chiefs would be a third game against the Bills in Buffalo. For this team, getting to the AFCCG will be more difficult that climbing Mt. Everest nude.
Maybe he and Bill talk daily and that was something that Bill had told him, As in;

Robert: "Dang, what a shitty year"
Bill: " I know Bob, it sucks for all fans but things don't change over night and knee jerk reactions are never fruitful. With that said, I think we've given Patricia enough time, we are going to have to make some changes."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he and Bill talk daily and that was something that Bill had told him, As in;

Robert: "Dang, what a shitty year"
Bill: " I know Bob, it sucks for all fans but things don't change over night and knee jerk reactions are never fruitful. With that said, I think we've given Patricia enough time, we are going to have to make some changes."
More likely from BB: I knew we wouldn't be good so I did the Matty P thing for a chuckle.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob: Yes Bill, and I'm afraid that those changes will start at the top. Of course, I'm not firing you. You've decided to leave on your own and look for a new way of doing things. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for my team.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob: Yes Bill, and I'm afraid that those changes will start at the top. Of course, I'm not firing you. You've decided to leave on your own and look for a new way of doing things. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for my team.
Only time will tell.
Until then it's all conjecture.

Bob has stated to the press that Bill will be the HC of the Pats for as long as he wants to be.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Bill is as good as gone. I saw a job posted on Indeed.com

NFL Head Coach...Massachusetts area.... experience??? Don't worry about it. As long as BK likes you.... the job is yours.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either you forgot the green or you are way more delusional than we realized.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@nefansince75 and @cheerupcharlie have never added asingle thing to this forum except insult after insult.

NEITHER HAVE EVER STARTED A THREAD OR ADDED A FACT..
Liar. You need to learn this: Sometimes less is more.

All you need to do is look at our ratings to see we are both active participants who receive a lot of positive reactions. Just because you lie, exaggerate and embellish... and we call you out... does not make us useless.

Note: Both @cheerupcharlie and I are on record stating you provide valuable content here. This is a forum and you shouldn't be here acting like you are a member of the media (and using their attention grabbing tactics) and instead simply posting for transparent discussions.

Last edited: