• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Nagy toast after the season ends?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing doesn't work.

Prove me wrong.

Still waiting to hear 1 team.....One....that totally bottomed out and went on to win the SB.

(Double eye roll)

Take a logic class you dufuss. So the Bears winning out the rest of the season will work? They'll go to the superbowl next year?

An 0-16 season means a team intentionally tanked?

A higher draft pick gives us a better chance of landing a better player than a lower draft pick (on average). And better players lead to better teams.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a logic class you dufuss. So the Bears winning out the rest of the season will work? They'll go to the superbowl next year?

A higher draft pick gives us a better chance of landing a better player than a lower draft pick (on average). And better players lead to better teams.

Name a team that bottomed out and went out to win the SB. If your logic is so good....that should be easy.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BS continues to:

1608734529012.png

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name a team that bottomed out and went out to win the SB. If your logic is so good....that should be easy.

The point is getting better draft picks. I said it twice already. The Dallas Cowboys was 1-15, gathered a ton of great draft picks and won 3 years later (and more after that). The better and voluminous the picks, the better chance of improving the team. You win through the draft.

I'm not going to explain basic football to you anymore. You are too dumb to grasp it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is getting better draft picks. I said it twice already. The Dallas Cowboys was 1-15, gathered a ton of great draft picks and won 3 years later (and more after that). The better and voluminous the picks, the better chance of improving the team. You win through the draft.

I'm not going to explain basic football to you anymore. You are too dumb to grasp it.

Cowboys are the only team I've had in mind this entire time. It took you like a month to get to them.

The Cowboys had an amazing run in the draft for a few years and the crazy Walker trade on top of it that netted more picks.

But....that was 30 years ago. Football has changed drastically. And my initial challenge was this....

Do me a favor and name a team that tanked in the last twenty years...I mean sold off valuable parts and went to the bottom of the barrel before rebuilding and then won a Super Bowl.

I’ll wait here while you find that team.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are the only team I've had in mind this entire time. It took you like a month to get to them.

The Cowboys had an amazing run in the draft for a few years and the crazy Walker trade on top of it that netted more picks.

But....that was 30 years ago. Football has changed drastically. And my initial challenge was this....

Do me a favor and name a team that tanked in the last twenty years...I mean sold off valuable parts and went to the bottom of the barrel before rebuilding and then won a Super Bowl.

I’ll wait here while you find that team.

Omg. Holy shit are you an idiot. You ask for one and i gave you one and now you ask for two because you already knew about that one? Go fuck off grandpa. You didn't know shit. You take the prize for idiot of year award.

A higher draft pick gives you better chance of landing a better player. Better players = better team. A better team gives you a better chance of winning the superbowl. Nothing is guaranteed. Why is this so complex with you geezer? Your brain is fried, you're dumb.

So if we don't tank do we win the superbowl next year??

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we don't tank do we win the superbowl next year??

If we did tank this season...would we win the superbowl next year?
A higher draft pick gives you better chance of landing a better player. Better players = better team. A better team gives you a better chance of winning the superbowl. Nothing is guaranteed. Why is this so complex with you geezer? Your brain is fried, you're dumb.
Detroit Lions.

Up until recently the Cleveland Browns.

Losing a lot doesn't equal winning a lot later.

Yes better players make a better team...but the Bears already have a core of really good players.

Receivers - Set if you resign ARob.

Tight ends - Fine.

Offensive line - need tackles

Defensive line - pretty damn good, even better when Goldman comes back

Linebackers - Need to think about a replacement for Trevathan and Quinn sucks but Mack and Roquan make this unit strong

Secondary - One of the best in football

Kicker - Solid

Punter- Meh

Returners and coverage - Golden

QB - crap

This team doesn't need a rebuild. The parts are mostly there. You can upgrade at offensive tackle in the draft and you can continue to search for your QB without tanking.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did tank this season...would we win the superbowl next year?

No. But we'll have a higher draft pick. Why can't you get this part?

Losing a lot doesn't equal winning a lot later.

Who said it does? And winning now (on this team this year) doesn't equal to winning a lot later.

Exactly you proved my point. Your questions are retarded because you fail to grasp logic.

Yes better players make a better team...but the Bears already have a core of really good players.

So a better pick wouldn't help...?

I triggered the chubby little idiot.

Pathetic. Go find me this, now find me another i already knew about that. For an old geezer you sure debate like a child. Actually you debate like an uneducated child. Go get an education grey pubes. A real one.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove me wrong.
I prove him wrong.
Oh i knew about that one. So it doesn't count.
Now prove me wrong again with something different.

holy smokes what an idiot. Who debates like this?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But we'll have a higher draft pick. Why can't you get this part?

I do get the higher pick part. What I don't get is how that translates into success. Because one look at draft history will show you the majority of teams drafting top 5 or top 10 in the past 20 years...have mostly won nothing.
Who said it does? And winning now (on this team this year) doesn't equal to winning a lot later.

Exactly you proved my point. Your questions are retarded because you fail to grasp logic.

I'll take wins over losses. Because I'm silly like that.
So a better pick wouldn't help...?
A better pick isn't a requirement to improve the team. You can win now...still have picks....and still win later.

You are making losing a REQUIREMENT for winning. It's not.
Pathetic. Go find me this, now find me another i already knew about that. For an old geezer you sure debate like a child. Actually you debate like an uneducated child. Go get an education grey pubes. A real one.
My original request....the very first time I typed it...said within the last 20 years.

Sorry fatty.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do get the higher pick part. What I don't get is how that translates into success. Because one look at draft history will show you the majority of teams drafting top 5 or top 10 in the past 20 years...have mostly won nothing.

A lower draft pick translates to success? One looking at history tells us we don't do well drafting QBs in general so we should never draft a QB?

I'll take wins over losses. Because I'm silly like that.

I'll take higher picks over lower ones because i like my odds better of landing a better player. But i'm silly like that.

A better pick isn't a requirement to improve the team. You can win now...still have picks....and still win later.

A lower pick isn't a requirement to improve a team. You can win now but you won't have a higher pick later. Get it?

My original request....the very first time I typed it...said within the last 20 years.

So?

you prefer lower picks, i prefer higher picks..lol. It's that simple.

Sorry fatty.

Sorry for what fag?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lower draft pick translates to success? One looking at history tells us we don't do well drafting QBs in general so we should never draft a QB?

We should draft a QB every year until we hit paydirt with one. Lower draft picks don't translate to automatic success. I haven't made that argument. You're trying to reverse things and you're failing.
So?

you prefer lower picks, i prefer higher picks..lol. It's that simple.
I prefer winning games. Because I'm stupid.

You obviously want to be a Lions fan.
A lower pick isn't a requirement to improve a team. You can win now but you won't have a higher pick later. Get it?
So we shouldn't try to win a superbowl because we won't have a high draft pick if we do?

Sorry for what fag?
Just sorry, my little chunky monkey.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should draft a QB every year until we hit paydirt with one. Lower draft picks don't translate to automatic success. I haven't made that argument. You're trying to reverse things and you're failing.

So you use the history defense against high draft picks because you say "drafting top 5 or top 10 in past 20 years have mostly won nothing" and yet when i use the same history defense for not drafting a QB, it doesn't work? Contradict much?

It's a problem with your lack of understanding of logic. Seriously take a remedial course or something. Because you're clueless.

I prefer winning games. Because I'm stupid.

You obviously want to be a Lions fan.

lol. The oldest and the lamest attack on an anonymous message board:
* You're a lions fan
* You're not a true Bears fan
* You're a Packer fan
blah blah blah. This kind of stuff only works in the 3rd grade.

I prefer winning too, but not this year, not this point in the season especially given our circumstances.

Just sorry, my little chunky monkey.

No problem faggot. lol

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says guy that thinks Trubisky went to the Pro Bowl his rookie season.

End of thread.

And here ladies and gentlemen is what it looks like when someone is trapped in a corner and decides to save face by pivoting.

End of thread indeed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assure you, teams will are not looking forward to playing Chicago right now.

Let's just let this little comment sink in.

If ever team in the playoffs had the options of picking their opponents, i would think the Bears would be near the top of the list. But that's just me, unfazed by winning 2 in a row against two of the worst teams in the NFL. So i may be a bit delusional (rolls eyes)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just let this little comment sink in.

If ever team in the playoffs had the options of picking their opponents, i would think the Bears would be near the top of the list. But that's just me, unfazed by winning 2 in a row against two of the worst teams in the NFL. So i may be a bit delusional (rolls eyes)
If the Bears sneak in, what makes them scary is that no one thinks they'll do anything.

They're kinda like that 3 foot putt for birdie. You KNOW you should make make it easily, but the longer you think about that, the more your chances increase of missing it. Nobody wants to miss the tap-in birdie.

Also, at this point, it's just weird how combative you are. I made that post on Monday, and here you are bumping for no apparent reason on Sunday at 9am?? Discussion and debate is fine and normal, but you take it to a weird level, BS.

I don't want to rub the lotion on my skin, I just wanna talk about the Bears.