• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Nagy toast after the season ends?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this winning may save Nagy's job. Oh boy, good thing we're not tanking.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must absolutely suck when you find yourself rooting AGAINST your own team and they win.

Nothing is suckier knowing your team is in the playoffs and there's absolutely no hope they'll make it to the end.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is suckier knowing your team is in the playoffs and there's absolutely no hope they'll make it to the end.

Nobody is beating KC. But I’ll take a playoff game if by some miracle this team falls into one.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is beating KC. But I’ll take a playoff game if by some miracle this team falls into one.

lol. Yeah it's KC the Bears are worried about

Hot damn you are dumb. You take dumb to another level.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Yeah it's KC the Bears are worried about

Hot damn you are dumb. You take dumb to another level.

You’re the one talking about “the end” cheesehead.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you've had quite the miserable life as a Bears fan BS. Because we've had a whole shitload of losing seasons, but rarely do we get a super low draft pick. Have we ever even had a true #1? We might have, but I certainly can't recall. I'm imagining all those seasons when we only won 4,5,6,7 games. How it must have killed you knowing we had those shit teams, yet winning too many of them to nab one of those choice top 2 or 3 picks; how you're sitting there each year watching all those games and rooting AGAINST your team, just so we could have a better draft pick in the Spring. I don't know, maybe it's me, but that kinda seems.............pathetic.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ima say, if the Bears get in, WATCH OUT.

I think the Bears are a very dangerous team right now. Picking up steam when it matters, and believe it or not, Trubisky is a matchup nightmare when he's decisive in running.

Good defense, strong running game and a QB that's playing pretty good football.

I assure you, teams will are not looking forward to playing Chicago right now.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Bears are a very dangerous team right now. Picking up steam when it matters, and believe it or not, Trubisky is a matchup nightmare when he's decisive in running.

Yeah...An NFC team would choose to play us in a hearbeat over the likes of NO/SEA/GB/LAR/TB....which is basically the whole NFC playoff field...but I guess there is still Washington, so we've got that going for us.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...An NFC team would choose to play us in a hearbeat over the likes of NO/SEA/GB/LAR/TB....which is basically the whole NFC playoff field...but I guess there is still Washington, so we've got that going for us.
Did I say that teams would rather face GB than us? Nope. Playoffs have a lot to do with momentum, and which team gets hot at the right time.

My point was merely, that if the Bears sneak in, I think they could be a dangerous team.

The disparity between a good team and a bad team is really not that great in the NFL. It is evidenced every weekend. How'd the Rams fare this weekend against the worst team in football?

I think the Bears are a dangerous team right now, and should've been since 2018, but our coach is a dingus.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say that teams would rather face GB than us? Nope. Playoffs have a lot to do with momentum, and which team gets hot at the right time.

My point was merely, that if the Bears sneak in, I think they could be a dangerous team.

The disparity between a good team and a bad team is really not that great in the NFL. It is evidenced every weekend. How'd the Rams fare this weekend against the worst team in football?

I think the Bears are a dangerous team right now, and should've been since 2018, but our coach is a dingus.

Momentum can mean everything....but it could also mean nothing. One of the greatest momentum teams of my lifetime, the 1995 Lions, started the season 3-6...rolled 7 in a row from there to go 10-6 into the playoffs (averaging over 30 points per game doing so)...They got ANNIHILATED in the first round. They were fatally flawed at QB and on the defensive end despite having some unbelievable playmakers...and a good team rolled 'em.

We are nowhere near a complete team. Beating a few run-over teams doesn't change that and all of a sudden make us "dangerous" in my eyes...Assuming we even do make the playoffs, my scale tilts way toward one-and-done than it does to us making any actual noise. Our defense has big lapses, our coaching/gameplan has big lapses, and by far and large our offense has big lapses...Not really sure how any of what we do translates to winning a road game vs. Rodgers/Brees/Wilson....The former two having embarrassed us the last time they started under center vs us.

I think relativeness is a key factor in determining the "danger factor." Focusing on what we have done recently discounts way too many important variables out of the potential opposition.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you've had quite the miserable life as a Bears fan BS. Because we've had a whole shitload of losing seasons, but rarely do we get a super low draft pick. Have we ever even had a true #1? We might have, but I certainly can't recall. I'm imagining all those seasons when we only won 4,5,6,7 games. How it must have killed you knowing we had those shit teams, yet winning too many of them to nab one of those choice top 2 or 3 picks; how you're sitting there each year watching all those games and rooting AGAINST your team, just so we could have a better draft pick in the Spring. I don't know, maybe it's me, but that kinda seems.............pathetic.

Lets get this out of the way. The idiots think I'm not a Bears fan? GOOD.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Omg delusions of grandeur. This guy spins on a dime. He goes from the sky is falling to watch out everybody because we won 2 games in a row? Holy shit the stupidity is much deeper than i thought.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get this out of the way. The idiots think I'm not a Bears fan? GOOD.
Whoa!!! No one said you're not a Bears fan, not in the least - and certainly not me. In fact, being a diehard Bears fan is what makes your views on them tanking so pathetic. You really don't get it, do you.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actuall if we beat Jax and Ari loses to SF,I believe we move into the playoffs....

So really,assuming GB plays their whole team week 17,thats actually a playoff game....

We lose,then gotta hope Ari loses week 17.....

I just hope er dont overlook the Jax game....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!!! No one said you're not a Bears fan, not in the least - and certainly not me. In fact, being a diehard Bears fan is what makes your views on them tanking so pathetic. You really don't get it, do you.

He’s a cheesehead. There is no question.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correction: LSD thinks I'm pathetic....Who the fuck cares