• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Lebron Most Overrated player EVER?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You typed all that just to finish it off with a stand alone point dripping with insecurity. That's the stuff I get a kick out of.
Just the truth - five is bigger than three. Now if Lebron can win another championship in the next two years- then I think the experts will be putting Lebron in the same sentence as Kobe. I don't think he needs two more. For me, I would take Kobe in his prime over Lebron in his prime any day of the week.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe has 5 rings - Lebron has three. The five is bigger than the three.:whistle:
Does this mean that any other player with 5 is as good as Kobe and any with more are better than Kobe?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the truth - five is bigger than three. Now if Lebron can win another championship in the next two years- then I think the experts will be putting Lebron in the same sentence as Kobe. I don't think he needs two more. For me, I would take Kobe in his prime over Lebron in his prime any day of the week.

Thanks for doubling down. This is a riot.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pretty overrated. He commits an offensive foul pretty much every time he touches the basketball and gets a whistle almost every time he drives the lane with or without contact. If teams were allowed to play defense against him he wouldn't be a superstar. Would he be an all-star? Yeah, most likely but it's insane how many breaks the refs gift him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean that any other player with 5 is as good as Kobe and any with more are better than Kobe?
Is he an elite player and a leader like Kobe, Lebron, Tim Duncan or is he a leech?

Any normal person would be intelligent enough to know the difference?

Do you?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he an elite player and a leader like Kobe, Lebron, Tim Duncan or is he a leech?

Any normal person would be intelligent enough to know the difference?

Do you?
Who decides if a player is a leech, you?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that there a lot of things in winning championships that don't go into statistical columns don't you?

Hm, perhaps not - you're a Lebron fan
You are right but how about this stat - "He is the first player in NBA history to lead all players in all five categories for an entire playoff series".

This was also against the team that set the record for most regular season wins. Those stats look important now...

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that there a lot of things in winning championships that don't go into statistical columns don't you?

Hm, perhaps not - you're a Lebron fan
I'm not a Lebron fan, but when somebody is better in virtually every statistical category than someone else, I choose not to ignore it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Lebron fan, but when somebody is better in virtually every statistical category than someone else, I choose not to ignore it.
I've seen his numbers and in Kobe's prime - Lebron has not excelled every one of them. For starters he's two titles short and he has not had a good history of being a good closer.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron never played on the same team with a 3x finals MVP in his prime. Kobe did, correct?
Lebron did, his name was Lebron. He has 3, Kobe has 2. 3 is more than 2

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron never played on the same team with a 3x finals MVP in his prime. Kobe did, correct?
Kobe never got to choose his own players and hand select them along with the coach of his choice either. LOL, remember how he predicted 7 championships in a row because he was so good at selecting his own team? How did that work out:lol:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe never got to choose his own players and hand select them along with the coach of his choice either. LOL, remember how he predicted 7 championships in a row because he was so good at selecting his own team? How did that work out:lol:
You are right, the Lakers just bought the best to make Kobe look good.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Fact is, Shaq in his prime was by far better/more dominant than any teammate Lebron ever had, and this isn't debatable. You're in flat out denial if you don't think that has an effect on the quantity of rings.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Fact is, Shaq in his prime was by far better/more dominant than any teammate Lebron ever had, and this isn't debatable. You're in flat out denial if you don't think that has an effect on the quantity of rings.
The rings is the only thing that matters - Ask any player if they had to choose either a mvp or ring and see what you get. Lebron had players around him and he let them down more than he made them better.