• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sexually active girls can't be r*pe victims?

So prostitutes can't be r*pe victims?

Another fanboy heard from.

:pound:

Fanboy? I'm a Lakers fan, not a Kobe fan......he's a POS and horrible human being, I've met him so I know. And I don't like him......at all, whatsoever.

But, I also closely followed that situation and read a lot on it. He didn't r*pe it, she saw a way for herself to make some quick $ and took the opportunity.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Fanboy? I'm a Lakers fan, not a Kobe fan......he's a POS and horrible human being, I've met him I know. And I don't like him......at all, whatsoever.

But, I also closely followed that situation and read a lot on it. He didn't r*pe it, she saw a way for herself to make some quick $ and took the opportunity.

already bottom lined it, it was ALL about money...

any woman who truly went through that wants JUSTICE, not money...

this fool's just trolling, nothing more...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. If she wanted JUSTICE, charges would have been brought....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No... They want an apology. They don't want to relive it again thru "justice". They don't want the publicity especially the one that comes with a high profile case. They don't want to be sitting in a restaurant and two loser fanboys (like you two) approach her out of nowhere and berate her or call her a "ho".

Sexual assault victims want an apology so they can go forward in life with a little self respect and dignity. Something you two fanboys would never understand.

I notice neither of you are commenting on HIS words. It's all about her (wanted money, she's a ho, she bragged, blah blah blah). Be proud gentleman. You are true laker fans. Nobody will make you turn in your fanboy cards.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, btw, Mr "I followed the case" charges WERE brought. Dipshit.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... They want an apology. They don't want to relive it again thru "justice". They don't want the publicity especially the one that comes with a high profile case. They don't want to be sitting in a restaurant and two loser fanboys (like you two) approach her out of nowhere and berate her or call her a "ho".

Sexual assault victims want an apology so they can go forward in life with a little self respect and dignity. Something you two fanboys would never understand.

I notice neither of you are commenting on HIS words. It's all about her (wanted money, she's a ho, she bragged, blah blah blah). Be prod gentleman. You are true laker fans. Nobody will make you turn in your fanboy cards.

lmfao, STILL trolling away...

FACT: the words you keep throwing weren't an admission of r*pe...

FACT: the EVIDENCE of the 'victim" is something you continue to gloss over...

FACT: you're still wasting everyone's time...:rolleyes2:

FACT: VERY proud Lakers fan. got SOMETHING right at least...:D

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, STILL trolling away...

FACT: the words you keep throwing weren't an admission of r*pe...

FACT: the EVIDENCE of the 'victim" is something you continue to gloss over...

FACT: you're still wasting everyone's time...:rolleyes2:

FACT: VERY proud Lakers fan. got SOMETHING right at least...:D

*** doesn't know the definition of the word "fact" ***

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in CIVIL court...?

Lmfao idiot...

You really are a special kind of stupid.

Charges were brought in a CRIMINAL case. It's even addressed in the statement I posted (twice) which you still are having trouble comprehending

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a special kind of stupid.

Charges were brought in a CRIMINAL case. It's even addressed in the statement if posted (twice) which you still are having trouble comprehending

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...

throw out the same tired words a BILLION fuckin' times, he STILL didn't admit to r*pe, ya pathetic jackass...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TRY not licking the windows on your short bus ride today...
:shortbus:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA...

throw out the same tired words a BILLION fuckin' times, he STILL didn't admit to r*pe, ya pathetic jackass...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TRY not licking the windows on your short bus ride today...
:shortbus:

I can tell you're the kinda guy who watches Law & Order:SVU and cheers for the rapist.

Congrats... You're in the running for number 1 Laker fanboy.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the criminal case" yea
I can tell you're the kinda guy who watches Law & Order:SVU and cheers for the rapist.

Congrats... You're in the running for number 1 Laker fanboy.

awwwww, feelings hurt because i don't agree with your flimsy argument...?

old saying, hater. if you can't take the flames, don't poke the dragon...

DO keep bringing up my fanship...like THAT'S any kind of an insult...:heh:

p.s.: STILL waiting for you to PROVE he's a rapist. your sad opinion i must say isn't quite cutting it...:D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"women don't justice, they want apologies"-dbldwnonretarded

talk about a special brand of STUPID...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"the criminal case" yea

awwwww, feelings hurt because i don't agree with your flimsy argument...?

old saying, hater. if you can't take the flames, don't poke the dragon...

DO keep bringing up my fanship...like THAT'S any kind of an insult...:heh:

p.s.: STILL waiting for you to PROVE he's a rapist. your sad opinion i must say isn't quite cutting it...:D

Hahaha. Doesn't see that fanboy is an insult.

You're hilarious.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey fanboy... How's my ass taste...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"you're a fanboy. i won"-dbluglynanpathetic

don't know about the rest o' y'all, but i'm just not quite feeling the ol' sting of defeat here...:noidea:

ah well...