• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad title for the article. Should read:

"Is Kobe the old Kyrie?"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie raped a girl?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit reading at the mention of Brandie. (I made it past Lizzie McGwire somehow.)

Did Kyrie take a famous popstar to his prom too?

Seriously though, Kobe and I are almost exactly the same age. Like a month apart. I remember hearing about that at the time and thinking what a ridiculous baller he was. What high schooler gets a pop star to go to prom with them?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kyrie take a famous popstar to his prom too?

Seriously though, Kobe and I are almost exactly the same age. Like a month apart. I remember hearing about that at the time and thinking what a ridiculous baller he was. What high schooler gets a pop star to go to prom with them?
The internet never ceases to amaze me.

IMG_5098.JPG

(I'm about the same age as Ray J. D'you know he and Brandy are Snoops cousins?)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe raped a girl...?:rolleyes2:

Yes.

His words:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

His words:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

2 words, due process...

nice try...:rolleyes2:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naturally haters want to take the word of a dirty-ass ho...

it's why the case ended in CIVIL court...:D

cheated? yup. raped? don't make me fuckin' laugh...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naturally haters want to take the word of a dirty-ass ho...

it's why the case ended in CIVIL court...:D

cheated? yup. raped? don't make me fuckin' laugh...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Clearly something bad happened.

3 possibilities:

1) Girl lied because she wanted money
2) She consented to some acts, but not all and Kobe may have misunderstood
3) Kobe raped her

Straight sex doesn't go to civil court either. 2 of the 3 possibilities were Kobe's fault. It is more likely than not that he did something wrong.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 possibilities:

3) Kobe raped her

Straight sex doesn't go to civil court either. 2 of the 3 possibilities were Kobe's fault. It is more likely than not that he did something wrong.

didn't deny something happened. but i doubt i take the word of a woman who's underwear had not 1, not 2,but THREE samples of semen in 'em...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't deny something happened. but i doubt i take the word of a woman who's underwear had not 1, not 2,but THREE samples of semen in 'em...

Fair enough.

My understanding was that she wanted sex. Kobe just wanted a different kind of sex that she maybe didn't.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

My understanding was that she wanted sex. Kobe just wanted a different kind of sex that she maybe didn't.

and that could very well be...

it ain't like any of us were there...

i AM saying though that with a r*pe victim i'ts(generally speaking) about JUSTICE, not MONEY...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss is a joke and a giant wind bag.
When others here used to say anything negative about Kyrie, his biggest defender was that clown.
How many times did he deflect our points and counter with his list of 'accolades'.
find where i said he was a good defensive player

its common knowledge he sucked at defense---- he played a LITTLE better at defense in the playoffs- since he actually tried a little harder- but i never said that he was a good defender.

once again you prove yourself to be a big fucking moron.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 possibilities:

3) Kobe raped her

o he talks about Kobe's r*pe interrogation, and mentions that Kobe attempted something called "the Trinity" that I guess lots of NBA players go for with groupies. He didn't want to put it in print but mentioned David Stern was shocked when he heard about it. I was just wondering what the trinity is, since it couldn't be as simple as it sounds, right? Especially in a book loaded with **** references and such, if it was really as simple as it sounds, he would have just said it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o he talks about Kobe's r*pe interrogation, and mentions that Kobe attempted something called "the Trinity" that I guess lots of NBA players go for with groupies. He didn't want to put it in print but mentioned David Stern was shocked when he heard about it. I was just wondering what the trinity is, since it couldn't be as simple as it sounds, right? Especially in a book loaded with **** references and such, if it was really as simple as it sounds, he would have just said it.

SOME people believe anything...:L

David Stern? that guy was shady himself...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiefsLaker is calling Kobe a liar.

Those were HIS words. He admitted he was wrong.

Keep your eyes closed, your fingers in your ears and chant "la la la I can't hear you"... it will all be ok.

Bwhahaha