• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naturally haters want to take the word of a dirty-ass ho...

it's why the case ended in CIVIL court...:D

cheated? yup. raped? don't make me fuckin' laugh...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Calling a r*pe victim "a dirty ass ho" is very telling of a mans character.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is a better shooter, better ball handler, finisher, leader, passer teammate. Kobe is a better rebounder naturally at the SG position and defender. When Kyrie tries he can lock down the best of them (see 2016 championship games).

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus no.

He is a poor man's Iverson. Nowhere near Kobe.

Kobe only has defense over Kyrie.

Kyrie has better shooting percentages across the board over Iverson, nearly the same career assists numbers, and blocks. Iverson just chucked up a ton of shots on bad teams and took chances on steals and averaged one more TO per game. He was all hype because he was short and out of control.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling a r*pe victim "a dirty ass ho" is very telling of a mans character.

or finding 3 separate samples of jizz in one investigation is telling of a woman's...?:finger:

CLEARLY you ain't the type to let EVIDENCE get in the way of your point of view...:dhd:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiefsLaker is calling Kobe a liar.

Those were HIS words. He admitted he was wrong.

Keep your eyes closed, your fingers in your ears and chant "la la la I can't hear you"... it will all be ok.

Bwhahaha

good response...

now run along. the other kids are waiting for you in the sandbox...

sheesh, kids these days...:tsk:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or finding 3 separate samples of jizz in one investigation is telling of a woman's...?:finger:

CLEARLY you ain't the type to let EVIDENCE get in the way of your point of view...:dhd:

And you ain't the type to accept a mans own words when he said he was wrong.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where in those words did he admit a r*pe...?:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

#hatersgonnahate

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.

STILL waiting for an actual admission to R-A-P-E. but DO continue to entertain me...:lol:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That girl had enough DNA in her to start her own fertlity clinic.....

So sexually active girls can't be r*pe victims?

So prostitutes can't be r*pe victims?

Another fanboy heard from.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only teach you fanboy... I can't learn it for you.

OBVIOUSLY you don't know the difference between "teaching" and completely wasting someone's time...

but hey, you have the right as an American to make an ass of yourself...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,218.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sexually active girls can't be r*pe victims?

So prostitutes can't be r*pe victims?

Another fanboy heard from.

She bragged about sleeping with Kobe at a party after the incident......a r*pe victim does that? GTFOH.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBVIOUSLY you don't know the difference between "teaching" and completely wasting someone's time...

but hey, you have the right as an American to make an ass of yourself...

Pot... meet kettle.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She bragged about sleeping with Kobe at a party after the incident......a r*pe victim does that? GTFOH.

Uh-huh...

Another laker fan who can't read.