• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it ok for me to...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too but it's pretty hopeless. He's going to do big things in the NFL.

The bad year maybe sends pushes him back a little and we can maybe grab him? I am not sure about prospects this season though, because I didn't watch much college ball. With my daughter being born I didn't watch much of anything.... 49ers games are sacred though so mom knew not to try and fuck with those.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like other posters have mentioned, it is your money. If the Niners win, would you feel empty knowing you lost a lot of money, yet your favorite team advanced to the Super Bowl?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally never bet for the niners to win let alone against. I am superstitious as well.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time that I have been up for the Niners to win, they one, so for the Super Bowl. So I'm not going to bet that. And I don't real money. Just on the vbookie. Every day, I zero out by betting all my points on different teams, then see what I get afterwards. So you will almost always see zero or 25 on my profile.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted too early, did not correct AutoCorrect. Ran out of editing time. Here's what I meant:

Every time that I have bet for the Niners to win, they win, except for the Super Bowl. I don't bed when the Niners are favored. So I don't bet on the Niners that often, and never again the Super Bow unless we are underdogs by a lot. And I don't bet real money. Just on the vbookie. Every day, I zero out by betting all my points on different teams, then see what I get afterwards. So you will almost always see zero or 25 on my profile.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like other posters have mentioned, it is your money. If the Niners win, would you feel empty knowing you lost a lot of money, yet your favorite team advanced to the Super Bowl?

Well, the pre-rationalization is that they will be so happy about the Niners winning that it won't matter. I think money always matters and Niners winning always matters. That's why I probably will never bet real money unless we're the underdogs. And even then I don't bet real money often. I do understand never walking away from a lot of money because of your heart, but still, I don't think it applies here because we're pretty close in teams.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so superstitious that I will not watch any of the playoff games because I missed the GB game. I am only allowing myself to listen to it on the radio, because that is what I did for GB. I played ball and Superstitions is part of the game.

Lol I did this with FSU this year. My 1st game I watched was the UM game because I didn't want to jinyx them and I told myself if they start loosing I would turn it off. Also if I am not watching the game at kickoff I won't watch the 49ers play. I broke that rule twice this year against the Panthers and Saints and we lost both games so now that is part of my ritual. #OnlyCrazyIfItdoesn'twork

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so superstitious that I will not watch any of the playoff games because I missed the GB game. I am only allowing myself to listen to it on the radio, because that is what I did for GB. I played ball and Superstitions is part of the game.

Wow. I could never be that superstitious lol. I get mad when I miss one play lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing worse than causing your teams loss is knowing that what you are doing will cause it and then still doing it. So if I even see you comment about how you could clearly see the hold on the last play and were screaming at the TV as it happened, I'm blaming you for the loss, not Seattle.

Who am I kidding? I will always blame Seattle or the refs for a hold. But I'd be looking at you, too in that case.

Last edited by a moderator: