• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it ok for me to...

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
put big money on the seattle moneyline? so if the chickens win, i win a bunch of money, and if the niners win, im happy because we are going back to the super bowl!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put big money on the seattle moneyline? so if the chickens win, i win a bunch of money, and if the niners win, im happy because we are going back to the super bowl!

Of course. Its your money.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do what you must... but I could never spend money I won from Seattle beating the 49ers. My girlfriends mom put money on Seattle to win it all at the start of the year, and now she isn't allowed in my house.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you can live with yourself if they lose, sure. I would never get over wondering if I jinxed the team.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can live with yourself if they lose, sure. I would never get over wondering if I jinxed the team.

To this day I feel like I am the reason the Cowboys beat the Bills in the Superbowl rematch. The Bills were up at the half and I said to my cousins dad, "Hey Joe.. How about them Cowboys?" making fun of Johnson. He was clearly annoyed. I was pretty young, and my dad took me aside and schooled me. Cowboys came out and dominated the rest of that game.

I also made a guy at my work cry after the Superbowl. G\(granted he is socially awkward so it isn't that tough and I am not bragging about it, just superstitious stuff), but he made a bet with another coworker who is a Ravens fan. That is fine, make a bet. But he started talking so much shit so I got mad at him saying how he was going to jinx the team. After the game I showed up pissed at him and he couldn't hold it in. He still apologizes to me to this day.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do it and we lose you may never show your face around here again

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
[/B]

As Cris Carter would say "C'mon, man!"

Can't help it. I'm usually not TERRIBLE, but this year I've been very superstitious. Saints game is the only game the Niners have lost when I follow my pattern for success this season. And I don't really count that one as a loss.

I find the Bud Light commercials with Ramsey the Pats fan perplexing. I sympathize far more with Ramsey than the guy complaining about Ramsey. I can't figure out why that guy isn't more upset when his team isn't doing well. Though I am working on reining in the profanities....

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a fan of a team and bet against them, well, then you're not a real fan. Fans have faith in their team.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so superstitious that I will not watch any of the playoff games because I missed the GB game. I am only allowing myself to listen to it on the radio, because that is what I did for GB. I played ball and Superstitions is part of the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help it. I'm usually not TERRIBLE, but this year I've been very superstitious. Saints game is the only game the Niners have lost when I follow my pattern for success this season. And I don't really count that one as a loss.

I find the Bud Light commercials with Ramsey the Pats fan perplexing. I sympathize far more with Ramsey than the guy complaining about Ramsey. I can't figure out why that guy isn't more upset when his team isn't doing well. Though I am working on reining in the profanities....

I yelled at the TV for the first time in years yesterday (The Skuta sack play). It was just too awful of a call after that fiasco in New Orleans. Speaking of the Saints, its crazy how that one call on the Drew Brees sack by Brooks affected so much. If that call is not made, the game Sunday would be at The Stick instead of Seattle and I believe Arizona and not the Saints would be in the playoffs. That one call could determine this year's Super Bowl winner. That's too much.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a fan of a team and bet against them, well, then you're not a real fan. Fans have faith in their team.

Business is business though. The pros never let their team loyalty get in the way of a solid bet.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business is business though. The pros never let their team loyalty get in the way of a solid bet.

If you're a 'pro' then you really have no loyalties, correct? It's about the all mighty dollar, not the actual team.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a 'pro' then you really have no loyalties, correct? It's about the all mighty dollar, not the actual team.

I don't know, I bet even Jimmy The Greek had a favorite team growing up.