• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Havlat ok?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Amazing. Well, now at least DWil can take on a large contract if he wants to. Iginla anybody :D

Who'd a thunk that Havlat's kryptonite would be the bench boards, lol.

On the bright side he should be well rested for the PO's.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing. Well, now at least DWil can take on a large contract if he wants to. Iginla anybody :D

Who'd a thunk that Havlat's kryptonite would be the bench boards, lol.

Would it be even POSSIBLE to land Iginla? Yes PLEASE!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Iggy is the same guy you remember from years past. I wouldn't want to give up the pieces necessary to acquire him.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Iggy is the same guy you remember from years past. I wouldn't want to give up the pieces necessary to acquire him.

You are right in that he's slowed from what he was. However, he still
has 26 points on a terrible offensive team after a slow start for him. That would be tied for 1st place on the Sharks before tonights game.

However, the Flames would probably want cheap, talented, youthful forwards . The only person who matches that description is Couture.....so the Sharks don't make good trading partners for the Flames.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they keep calling Havlat's injury a hamstring injury tonight?

I don't get it... it was obvious that he tore shit in his left ankle when he landed on it off the bench.

Even Dougie said something about it not being as bad as thought and only two ligaments were tweaked, etc... hamstring doesn't have ligaments AFAIK?

I mean, I'm all for secrecy if that's what they're going for but at least make up something believable? /shrug

SportsTIPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Havlat will be out for the season. Sometime during the near future it will be anounced. Doug Wilson will have to look for another top 6 forward.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why did they keep calling Havlat's injury a hamstring injury tonight?

I don't get it... it was obvious that he tore shit in his left ankle when he landed on it off the bench.

Even Dougie said something about it not being as bad as thought and only two ligaments were tweaked, etc... hamstring doesn't have ligaments AFAIK?

I mean, I'm all for secrecy if that's what they're going for but at least make up something believable? /shrug

It's a partial tear of one of the tendon that holds the muscle to the bone. A very minor injury compared to what it could of been. When I think hamstring injury I think muscle tear which is much more severe. 6-8 weeks is about the right timetable for that injury though with Havlat I'll still put it closer to 10 if there are no setbacks.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Havlat will be out for the season. Sometime during the near future it will be anounced. Doug Wilson will have to look for another top 6 forward.

Will this announcement come before or after the one about the Miettinen waiver claim we're still waiting for?