• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of the 5 they did not base their findings on anything having to do with coercion or force.
Only according to opinion pieces with a pro Watson slant do they claim no coercion.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only according to opinion pieces with a pro Watson slant do they claim no coercion.
so believe everything that supports your agenda and dismiss whatever does not? As per usual? I mean, one of the pro Watson slants came from a guy who was anti Watson so no reason to lie, is there?

Before you say I dismissed anti watson comments I'll save you from lying as I have not. May be guilty, may deserve a year+ suspension, Browns may have screwed up, etc.

But also might not be true.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sad, he was only 33. Former Broncos wr Demaryius Thomas had stage 2 CTE at time of his death.

He was such a fan favorite.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so believe everything that supports your agenda and dismiss whatever does not? As per usual? I mean, one of the pro Watson slants came from a guy who was anti Watson so no reason to lie, is there?

Before you say I dismissed anti watson comments I'll save you from lying as I have not. May be guilty, may deserve a year+ suspension, Browns may have screwed up, etc.

But also might not be true.
I'm looking at as a whole and more to facts then opinion pieces.
1) excessive number of massages
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks)
3) jumping from one masseuse to another
4) the sheer volume of accusations and the fact that these women don't know each other but speak of similar behavior
5) the fact that even those not filing verify they had similar experience with Watson
6) requesting no others to be on the premise
7) requesting no cameras on the premises
8) bring NDA paperwork along
9) forcing signatures for NDA

It's plain that Watson feels it's his right to behave like this with women, it's plain he actually doesn't see what was wrong about exposing himself, asking to have his groin rubbed, rubbing himself up against these women ect. Treating them like whores or sluts whether they were or not. Nobody ever said violence was used and doing a article trumping that no violence occurred is just throwing out a red herring. Saying no coercion was used is just playing semantics.

In a vacuum you can try and poke holes in individual testimony because of course there is bound to be some embellishment, there is bound to be things stated that you can claim doesn't sound right. However as a whole, any fair minded person understands what Watson was doing at these so called massages sessions. He was there to turn a massage into a sex session and the way he went about is to let them know what he wanted by doing things like exposing himself, rubbing up against them, asking to be rubbed/massaged in areas that leave no doubt of what his goal was. He was using the power of fame , money and his aggressive desires to intimate these women into doing something they didn't sign up for or want. It's abuse and of a sexual nature.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking at as a whole and more to facts then opinion pieces.
1) excessive number of massages
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks)
3) jumping from one masseuse to another
4) the sheer volume of accusations and the fact that these women don't know each other but speak of similar behavior
5) the fact that even those not filing verify they had similar experience with Watson
6) requesting no others to be on the premise
7) requesting on cameras on the premises
8) bring NDA paperwork along
9) forcing signatures for NDA

It's plain that Watson feels it's his right to behave like this with women, it's plain he actually doesn't see what was wrong about exposing himself, asking to have his groin rubbed, rubbing himself up against these women ect. Treating them like whores or sluts whether they were or not. Nobody ever said violence was used and doing a article trumping that no violence occurred is just throwing out a red herring. Saying no coercion was used is just playing semantics.

In a vacuum you can try and poke holes in individual testimony because of course there is bound to be some embellishment, there is bound to be things stated that you can claim doesn't sound right. However as a whole, any fair minded person understands what Watson was doing at these so called massages sessions. He was there to turn a massage into a sex session and the way he went about is to let them know what he wanted by doing things like exposing himself, rubbing up against them, asking to be rubbed/massaged in areas that leave no doubt of what his goal was. He was using the power of fame , money and his aggressive desires to intimate these women into doing something they didn't sign up for or want. It's abuse and of a sexual nature.
1) You believe anything that works against Watson
2) You dismiss anything in Watson's favor

simple as that.

FYI, some of your opinions are not facts. Only reports and/or accusations. see #1

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Argument against is most HOFers need stellar play beyond their first 50?

Well he isn't retired so he will have some more seasons, but pretending he isn't on track to make it, is silly. Outside of injuries he will likely get in pretty easily.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he isn't retired so he will have some more seasons, but pretending he isn't on track to make it, is silly. Outside of injuries he will likely get in pretty easily.
But he did have a ton of injuries. Outside of talent you'd have likely gotten in.

Guy had 3 HOF worthy seasons. Then 2 decent seasons. another 3 seasons like his first 3? Sure, I guess he has a shot but how likely is he to be better and stay injury free as he ages?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

simple as that.

FYI, some of your opinions are not facts. Only reports and/or accusations. see #1
Which of the 9 things I listed are opinion and not facts.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody forced any of these Woman to go...Forced them to stay? Forced them to do anything...They chose too

How many of these woman when they heard about this lawsuit said, hey i can get a huge check!!? If you were a woman and gave him a message are you jumping on that lawsuit. Absolutely

The NFL is trying to punish the guy because they don't like the bad press...Like inflate gate, they once again are trying to over step the legal system and the cold hard facts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

simple as that.

Harold nails it and this your finger paint reply?

What circus act you've become, Thankfully for you, people can't point their finger at you when seen in public.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which of the 9 things I listed are opinion and not facts.
When you hear reports like NFL did not mention anything about coercion, etc. during the hearing you dismiss it as just a report. Other reports you consider fact (and, sure, some might be).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody forced any of these Woman to go...Forced them to stay? Forced them to do anything...They chose too

How many of these woman when they heard about this lawsuit said, hey i can get a huge check!!? If you were a woman and gave him a message are you jumping on that lawsuit. Absolutely

The NFL is trying to punish the guy because they don't like the bad press...Like inflate gate, they once again are trying to over step the legal system and the cold hard facts.
Not even sure the NFL is trying to punish him if what we heard they presented at hearing is true. They may only want the appearance they want him punished.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What circus act you've become, Thankfully for you, people can't point their finger at you when seen in public.
Harold (and you) believe anything that works against Watson. Dismiss what doesn't. Not really debatable.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your argument against it?

OBJ: through 50 games, here are his ranks among NFL history:

Catches – 1st

Receiving yards – 2nd

Receiving touchdowns – 5th

11-yard games – T-1st

Superbowl
Through 50 games.....that isn't all that is needed for HOF induction.

11 yard games? Seriously? LOL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could add of his 9 facts how many of them are suspension worthy let along long suspension worthy of a year+ if even a fact?

1) excessive number of massages - nope
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks) - nope
3) jumping from one masseuse to another - nope
4) the sheer volume of accusations and the fact that these women don't know each other but speak of similar behavior - just accusations? nope
5) the fact that even those not filing verify they had similar experience with Watson - not so sure this is even a fact
6) requesting no others to be on the premise - not sure this is a fact
7) requesting on cameras on the premises - not sure this is a fact
8) bring NDA paperwork along - nope
9) forcing signatures for NDA - not sure this is a fact

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay reading through the comments something really caught my attention.

@dtgold88

"3) jumping from one masseuse to another- nope"

If he wasn't doing that then why has he settled with 20 different women with four remaining that haven't settled? Seems to me that he was going from one place to another. He knew exactly what he was doing. What a creep.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't even notice the 11 yard games. WTF?

I think it's funny that someone's on a crusade insisting OBJ's a HOFer. He's a good wr. But he doesn't have HOF numbers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these HOF wr numbers?

player A- 11 years / 814 catches - 10,571 yards & 64 TD's (four 1,000 yard seasons & a S.B. ring)

player B- 9 years / 531- 7,367- 56 (five 1,000 yard seasons & a S.B. ring)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay reading through the comments something really caught my attention.

@dtgold88

"3) jumping from one masseuse to another- nope"

If he wasn't doing that then why has he settled with 20 different women with four remaining that haven't settled? Seems to me that he was going from one place to another. He knew exactly what he was doing. What a creep.
the "nope" implied that doing that is not suspension worthy. He's definitely got issues and needs some help. Never said otherwise.