• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft isn't under the same CBA.

Who accused Kraft?

Now who accused Watson?

STFU, you're making this way to easy.

So what, he can still be suspended

Kraft was caught on video lol...

Who accused Watson? What was proven? Post some actual evidence

Suspension based On Nothing But Here-say and 0 DNA Evidence will be Not Less than 2 Games and Not More than 4 Games for Deshaun Watson! And This Is Only Because The NFL is Afraid of Not Suspending Him.

"Most importantly for Watson, Florio said the league was unable to provide any evidence of violence, threats of violence, or coercion."

Quite crying

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the HOF is so desperate they are putting plays of his in the HOF, you don't think he will end up in the HOF?

He's basically a lock, the only thing he has against him is his injuries kept him off the field too much.
A lock? You're sniffing paint right now, aren't you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suspension based On Nothing But Here-say and 0 DNA Evidence will be Not Less than 2 Games and Not More than 4 Games for Deshaun Watson! And This Is Only Because The NFL is Afraid of Not Suspending Him.

"Most importantly for Watson, Florio said the league was unable to provide any evidence of violence, threats of violence, or coercion."

Quite crying
Who accused Watson? Dozens of people. I just got to roll my eyes over you saying “ Most importantly for Watson, Florio says” that guy is nothing but a click whore, better then 50% any thing he says is wrong.
Watson will see more then a 4 game suspension.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who accused Watson? Dozens of people. I just got to roll my eyes over you saying “ Most importantly for Watson, Florio says” that guy is nothing but a click whore, better then 50% any thing he says is wrong.
Watson will see more then a 4 game suspension.
But yet you listened to him and others when he called for an indefinite suspension and you persisted for weeks now it would be a year or longer. Funny he is clickbait when he doesn’t fit your theme. I’m sorry to say but there is a 0% chance it is a year or longer especially after a possible Watson appeal. Looking more like 4-10 games and the NFL can’t do a damn thing about it. Why? A lot of reasons but Goodell fucked up so bad with the owners he is is now painting a picture trying to pin this on the NFLPA and he doesn’t have a way around it. But if you listened to the Florio video, everything he says is true and he has been against Watson from day one so for him to say the NFL has virtually nothing here is pretty big. Clickbait or not, he is right. The NFL did it to themselves, this isn’t worse than other cases, there are just more women with no evidence. Don’t be surprised when Robinson gives him 8 or less and I will tell you I told you so…I said from the very start

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL did it to themselves, this isn’t worse than other cases, there are just more women with no evidence. Don’t be surprised when Robinson gives him 8 or less and I will tell you I told you so…I said from the very start
Perhaps, but that shit works both ways

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quite crying
Kraft was caught on illegal video, hence the reason THREE judges tossed the video as evidence.

Not one female ever charged Kraft with sexual assault, whereas 24 have accused Watson. By the way Watson already settled with 20 of his accusers.

As for violence or threats of violence, I don't think anyone has ever suggested that. He's accused of sexual assault, the league doesn’t have to show that, the accusers do. The only way Watson gets out without a major suspension, is if the Judge ignores the evidence and says, Watson did nothing wrong.

Tell me how much evidence the league had on Zeke.
They had the words of a confirmed extortionist and liar, and he still got 6 games. The evidence against Watson is tenfold over what they had on Zeke.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft was caught on illegal video, hence the reason THREE judges tossed the video as evidence.

Not one female ever charged Kraft with sexual assault, whereas 24 have accused Watson. By the way Watson already settled with 20 of his accusers.

As for violence or threats of violence, I don't think anyone has ever suggested that. He's accused of sexual assault, the league doesn’t have to show that, the accusers do. The only way Watson gets out without a major suspension, is if the Judge ignores the evidence and says, Watson did nothing wrong.

Tell me how much evidence the league had on Zeke.
They had the words of a confirmed extortionist and liar, and he still got 6 games. The evidence against Watson is tenfold over what they had on Zeke.

The evidence against Kraft was much more obvious than Watson or Zeke for that matter. Illegal video or not he was there and we all saw it.

They have zero evidence (not even illegal evidence) and the 2 grand juries said they didn't have any. He settled civil cases, which is very different, not worth his time/money to fight it vs a quick small payoff

Yes, a lot of woman made up stuff i agree in both cases. There is no "evidence" so it can't be "10 fold"...Maybe you know something the police and gran juries don't tho?

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evidence against Kraft was much more obvious than Watson or Zeke for that matter. Illegal video or not he was there and we all saw it.

They have zero evidence (not even illegal evidence) and the 2 grand juries said they didn't have any. He settled civil cases, which is very different, not worth his time/money to fight it vs a quick small payoff

Yes, a lot of woman made up stuff i agree in both cases. There is no "evidence" so it can't be "10 fold"...Maybe you know something the police and gran juries don't tho?
The evidence against Kraft was ILLEGALLY obtained.

How do you know if the women made sruff up.

Hell, I'm on record saying I believe Zeke did some of what he was accused of, but because the accuser was a comfirmed liar, I wouldn't find him guilty. In the Watson case there's no evidence the women lied, in fact with Watson settling I'd say that VERIFIES they aren't lying.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"much better roster"? Browns are pretty stacked at RB, the O-line as well as DBs and safety. 1 elite DE and another very good one.

sure, Watson is facing a suspension but who knows how long that will be and we still have him likely at least 4 years after this one. If you don't feel he can still be a top tier QB that's another story.
Unbelievable, now you think the Browns have as good a roster as the Rams?

Who's the Browns starting QB?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yet you listened to him and others when he called for an indefinite suspension and you persisted for weeks now it would be a year or longer
I've called Florio a click whore at ever turn, no matter what he said. Go back and check my posts in these threads. I do think Watson will get a year or more but has nothing to do with Florio. It has to do with Watson booking 66 massages , many off Instagram, mostly complete strangers, jumping from one to another and having a third of them file a suit against him with similar accusations and some who hadn't filed a suit saying their experience with Watson was the same. Some of these complaints happened after the first few suits were filed. He carried NDA with him on these "massage meetings", he asked for no other people to be present and no camera's. He's a predator who feels he can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous and his victims are not. He deserves to be banned from the NFL and a year is a light sentence for that POS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First, Ican't believe you're comparing a reportedly agreed to hand job to what's being reported as 26 sexual assaults.

So what did we all see? I didn't see any tape. I did see a police sting gone very bad and made them and the DA office look foolish. Kind of like you're doing with this argument.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lists no sources. How many similar articles have we seen like this? Many, and yet nothing has come of it.
when I posted this in the NBA forum I pointed out I don't know if it's true for the reason you gave.

I do think it's definitely possible if he gets dealt it's to someone we didn't expect.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've called Florio a click whore at ever turn, no matter what he said. Go back and check my posts in these threads. I do think Watson will get a year or more but has nothing to do with Florio. It has to do with Watson booking 66 massages , many off Instagram, mostly complete strangers, jumping from one to another and having a third of them file a suit against him with similar accusations and some who hadn't filed a suit saying their experience with Watson was the same. Some of these complaints happened after the first few suits were filed. He carried NDA with him on these "massage meetings", he asked for no other people to be present and no camera's. He's a predator who feels he can get away with his behavior because he's rich and famous and his victims are not. He deserves to be banned from the NFL and a year is a light sentence for that POS.
I am not a Florio fan at all. While I will credit him for at least changing his tune as more facts were presented would have been nice if he waited for facts before going on his witch hunt.

66 massages, 26 suits, but only 5 presented by the NFL. And of the 5 they did not base their findings on anything having to do with coercion or force.

If you've ever had a massage did you want others to watch with cameras present.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, Ican't believe you're comparing a reportedly agreed to hand job to what's being reported as 26 sexual assaults.

So what did we all see? I didn't see any tape. I did see a police sting gone very bad and made them and the DA office look foolish. Kind of like you're doing with this argument.

"SeXuAl AsSaUlTs"

This may have flown in the "me too" era, but not today...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable, now you think the Browns have as good a roster as the Rams?

Who's the Browns starting QB?
what is unbelievable is your lack of reading comprehension and going out of your way to prove your comprehension is not up to par.

First, for this discussion we are talking beyond the QB (so mentioning the QB further shows your lack of comprehension). I said it was an exaggeration to say the Rams had "a much better roster". Even said could definitely make the case Rams is better.

I'd ask for you to make a case for the Rams roster to be much better but thinking you'll likely tell me about teams from years ago and/or list great players and bad players from both teams from the past.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckham is a HOF'er? LOL.

What is your argument against it?

OBJ: through 50 games, here are his ranks among NFL history:

Catches – 1st

Receiving yards – 2nd

Receiving touchdowns – 5th

11-yard games – T-1st

Superbowl

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Catches – 1st

Receiving yards – 2nd

11-yard games – T-1st

Superbowl
Argument against is most HOFers need stellar play beyond their first 50?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Catches – 1st

Receiving yards – 2nd

11-yard games – T-1st

Superbowl

What has he done since his first 50 games? Not much.

His first three years. Three 1,300 yard seasons. His next six years- two 1,000 yard seasons.

His first three years- 35 TD's. His next six year- 21 TD's.

His first three years- 10+ TD's catches. His next six years- zero season with 10 TD's.