• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could add of his 9 facts how many of them are suspension worthy let along long suspension worthy of a year+ if even a fact?

1) excessive number of massages - nope
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks) - nope
3) jumping from one masseuse to another - nope
4) the sheer volume of accusations and the fact that these women don't know each other but speak of similar behavior - just accusations? nope
5) the fact that even those not filing verify they had similar experience with Watson - not so sure this is even a fact
6) requesting no others to be on the premise - not sure this is a fact
7) requesting on cameras on the premises - not sure this is a fact
8) bring NDA paperwork along - nope
9) forcing signatures for NDA - not sure this is a fact
He had excessive number of massages, he sourced these meeting off of instagram ( better to see if attractive to him). He used dozens of masseuses. Over a third of 66 filed suits. These women were not acquainted, but the accusations are very similar. There were women who didn’t file a suit that said Watson tried to turn a massage into a sexual activity. The women charge him with indecent exposure, indecent touching and so on and show a pattern of inappropriate behavior. I believe you know Watson behavior was wrong but choose to excuse it for the sake of the team you root for. I believe I see a pattern of abuse using the power of his fame and wealth to literally force sex acts to occur. You go on and white knight him all you want.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the "nope" implied that doing that is not suspension worthy. He's definitely got issues and needs some help. Never said otherwise.

Thanks for the explanation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had excessive number of massages, he sourced these meeting off of instagram ( better to see if attractive to him). He used dozens of masseuses. Over a third of 66 filed suits. These women were not acquainted, but the accusations are very similar. There were women who didn’t file a suit that said Watson tried to turn a massage into a sexual activity. The women charge him with indecent exposure, indecent touching and so on and show a pattern of inappropriate behavior. I believe you know Watson behavior was wrong but choose to excuse it for the sake of the team you root for. I believe I see a pattern of abuse using the power of his fame and wealth to literally force sex acts to occur. You go on and white knight him all you want.
when I said "nope" it was not to say these things were not true, but that they are not suspension worthy, let alone year+ suspension worthy.

There are also women who say these women lied and were out for money. In addition, if we are to believe all reports (not just poick and choose) the NFL didn't even see what you see as they dismissed 61 of the therapists and never brought up coercion, force or violence.

Once again we are back to 1 and 2.
1) you believe anything against Watson
2) you dismiss anything on Watson's side.

Not white knighting anyone...just no agenda and willing to look at both sides. Confusing to you, I realize.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not while the player plays for spinner's team
Oh, the irony.

how are these automatically sexual assualt?

1) excessive number of massages
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks) -
3) jumping from one masseuse to another -
8) bring NDA paperwork along - nope

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I said "nope" it was not to say these things were not true, but that they are not suspension worthy, let alone year+ suspension worthy.

There are also women who say these women lied and were out for money. In addition, if we are to believe all reports (not just poick and choose) the NFL didn't even see what you see as they dismissed 61 of the therapists and never brought up coercion, force or violence.

Not white knighting anyone...just no agenda and willing to look at both sides. Confusing to you, I realize.
It’s true…..I believe Watson is guilty of trying to force himself on women. Not using physical force but instead using his fame, his money and aggressive sexual desires to intimidate these women into sexual acts. You are white knighting that POS. These events been in the news for a year, some, most actually who been following the case have concluded he’s guilty. Those that don’t, want to quibble over minor details and acting as these minor details triumphs over the over all pattern which indicates Watson a serial abuser who figures he can’t be held accountable. You accuse those of us who have been following the case and have concluded Watson is guilty and needs help as having a agenda, rather then having come to the logical conclusion. There is no point in trying to change your mind because your dug in so deep there is no way for you admit you were wrong.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, you're off spanking the monkey, aren't you.
It was good to hear. I fully believe spending on a bridge QB is counter productive to the rebuild. Spent on players that will be around for the rebuild not worry about a better bandaid at QB.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to hear. I fully believe spending on a bridge QB is counter productive to the rebuild. Spent on players that will be around for the rebuild not worry about a better bandaid at QB.
I get it, but I do think Baker is good enough to be a long term starter. If the Seahawks got him cheap without extending him, they might have picked up a higher comp pick vs. what they trade.

As long as a team doesn't extend Baker before the season is 1/2 complete I say it was a good move.

Well that also depends on what they trade away.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s true…..I believe Watson is guilty of trying to force himself on women. Not using physical force but instead using his fame, his money and aggressive sexual desires to intimidate these women into sexual acts. You are white knighting that POS. These events been in the news for a year, some, most actually who been following the case have concluded he’s guilty. Those that don’t, want to quibble over minor details and acting as these minor details triumphs over the over all pattern which indicates Watson a serial abuser who figures he can’t be held accountable. You accuse those of us who have been following the case and have concluded Watson is guilty and needs help as having a agenda, rather then having come to the logical conclusion. There is no point in trying to change your mind because your dug in so deep there is no way for you admit you were wrong.
quibbling over the law and the actual CBA you mean? sure, there are likely some who would like to see some evidence.

concluding Watson is guilty and needs help alone does not mean one has an agenda. thinking this is fact and ignoring logic, facts and reason that might refute your opinion is having an agenda.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but I do think Baker is good enough to be a long term starter. If the Seahawks got him cheap without extending him, they might have picked up a higher comp pick vs. what they trade.

As long as a team doesn't extend Baker before the season is 1/2 complete I say it was a good move.

Well I don’t see Baker as good enough to be a long term starter and rather not run the risk of the Seahawks resigning him. Let him remain a Brown or let some other team get him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mostly agree with this...however, if Seattle's goal is a full on tank (and maybe it should be) then no need to acquire Baker and win some extra, meaningless games AND add to their cap (or lower what they have in cap carry over).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quibbling over the law and the actual CBA you mean? sure, there are likely some who would like to see some evidence.

concluding Watson is guilty and needs help alone does not mean one has an agenda. thinking this is fact and ignoring logic, facts and reason that might refute your opinion is having an agenda.

We got testimony from dozens of women that's good enough for me. Everyone knows this comes down to who you believe, dozens of women who say he was trying make them provide sex or Watson who says ...nope never happened.

Reading your posts I guess you believe that if you repeat a lie enough it will be believed, cause that s a tact you take when arguing a point with various posters here.The one I am quoting being a case in point.