• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only corrected your moronic statement after being called out by multiple posters. At which time you attempted to soften your stance.

The irony of bringing up reading comp. Can you get any more cute?

Stafford, Donald, Kupp, Ramsey, Bobby Wagner, Higbee.

I'll stop there because 6 are not debatable. OK Njoku comes close, but that's only because I am a fan of his.

OL is way to subjective so not even going to discuss.

Pretty much Chubb > Henderson jr. Is all the Browns have that isn't debatable.

Spin away my little Princess.
Awesome you are back to your Tommy persona of lying. In my original comment to him I said I disagreed in his saying the Rams roster was much better.

we are talking outside QB, but Watson is on our roster and he is at worst on par with stafford.

Agree Donald and Kupp are far better than our top DTs and WRs. Ward is on level of Ramsey or not far behind. You can debate Newsome and Williams not better than the Rams 2 and 3 CBs but you'd be wrong. You can also debate the Rams #2 RB is better than Hunt if you like or their top 2 DEs are better than Garrett and Clowney.

OL can be subjective but those who watch every player on every play seem to think the Browns OL if not the best is near the top.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the irony.

how are these automatically sexual assualt?

1) excessive number of massages
2) looking for massages on Instagram ( better to see photos to judge looks) -
3) jumping from one masseuse to another -
8) bring NDA paperwork along - nope

It's a really bad look for you to insist on defending Watson's actions.

Notice no other Browns fans are going to the lengths you've gone through to defend him?

You don't have that many women come forward will allegations if he did nothing wrong.

Have you tried to defend Watson settling with those 20 women outta court yet?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome you are back to your Tommy persona of lying. In my original comment to him I said I disagreed in his saying the Rams roster was much better.

we are talking outside QB, but Watson is on our roster and he is at worst on par with stafford.

Agree Donald and Kupp are far better than our top DTs and WRs. Ward is on level of Ramsey or not far behind. You can debate Newsome and Williams not better than the Rams 2 and 3 CBs but you'd be wrong. You can also debate the Rams #2 RB is better than Hunt if you like or their top 2 DEs are better than Garrett and Clowney.

OL can be subjective but those who watch every player on every play seem to think the Browns OL if not the best is near the top.
Once again you're on full spin cycle. Slow down and take a breathe. Must be difficult trying to defend so many moronic remarks.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice no other Browns fans are going to the lengths you've gone through to defend him?

You don't have that many women come forward will allegations if he did nothing wrong.

Yea. Can't really defend his poor choices here. I think what he did very much skirts sexual assault but at minimum it's ultra creepy and very much reckless.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he also left NYG when he cried he wanted out of there as he wanted to get away from 2 time champ Manning.
The point being he wasn't getting a ring in Cleveland. Should I type slower for you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you're on full spin cycle. Slow down and take a breathe. Must be difficult trying to defend so many moronic remarks.
Nope. Easy to call out your lies though congrats on limiting them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point being he wasn't getting a ring in Cleveland. Should I type slower for you?
He didn't get one, but without Doc Brown's Delorean you don't know he wouldn't have gotten one here.

he also didn't get one in NY, though their QB managed to get a couple without him. Nice spin though as this is about OBJ making the HOF. You thinking his 40 yards/game and a ring for a game he sat out most of is why he gets into the HOF if he does?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop spinning and read.
I read...you spun and didn't really answer. Unless you think a 3rd rounder who played 1 season and is still on the roster was an awful pick?

That just shows you don't know much about the NFL and the draft. If you want to go there I wont stop you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Can't really defend his poor choices here. I think what he did very much skirts sexual assault but at minimum it's ultra creepy and very much reckless.
No disagreement there. Also think he lied or made a foolish comment at opening presser when he said he wouldn't change anything about what had gone down.

worthy of a 1 year or longer suspension? Maybe, but not so sure about that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, it's not OK to think he likely did something wrong (maybe many things), has some serious issues and needs help but maybe does not deserve a year long suspension or more...and, yes, maybe he does?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disagreement there. Also think he lied or made a foolish comment at opening presser when he said he wouldn't change anything about what had gone down.

worthy of a 1 year or longer suspension? Maybe, but not so sure about that.

Like I said...I'm warm to the idea of him sitting a year since it pauses his deal so long as the Browns have a better backup plan than Brissett.

If it's swapping for Jimmy G then that works too

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, it's not OK to think he likely did something wrong (maybe many things), has some serious issues and needs help but maybe does not deserve a year long suspension or more...and, yes, maybe he does?

Can't say it enough. He deserves whatever he gets.

"it not OK to think he likely did something wrong"

He likely did something wrong? Holy shit man. :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu we can't even rib you for guilty by association with this ass clown. dt is in a fantasy world all his own.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said...I'm warm to the idea of him sitting a year since it pauses his deal so long as the Browns have a better backup plan than Brissett.

If it's swapping for Jimmy G then that works too
Yes...a year might even be better for us than, say, 10-12 games. I'm definitely open to the Jimmy G idea. Outcome I'd be really annoyed with by the Browns would be losing Watson for a full season and rolling with Brissett.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair point...though I did add maybe many things. I was only talking about sexual assault type things when I said that, and not sure what he has done that rises to sexual assault. Obviously seeing so many therapists gives pause along with other things he did/said

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu we can't even rib you for guilty by association with this ass clown. dt is in a fantasy world all his own.
why would you rib anyone for guilty by association? I mean, I don't hold anyone else responsible for your lies and lack of comprehension.