• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iron Fist

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i thought walker was typhoid mary...but apparently not. Probably saving that for DD3 or IF3.

I liked the pacing here, because they only had 10 episodes.

not sure if I liked it more or less than LC2...

The built mysteries and intrigue were better in IF, and I think it started off stronger... BUT LC2 last few episodes were pretty good...

But what bothered me about LC2 was that it was too much self created problems... When the hero doesn't need to butt in and the problems would have been solved BETTER than he would have or could have done, that's a plot hole IMO... and LC jumped sides way too much...

This season of IF was Quick, Smooth, and necessary... sure it had its downfalls, like the SJWness, and lack of interest in solving the mystery of the lost city...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure if I liked it more or less than LC2...

The built mysteries and intrigue were better in IF, and I think it started off stronger... BUT LC2 last few episodes were pretty good...

But what bothered me about LC2 was that it was too much self created problems... When the hero doesn't need to butt in and the problems would have been solved BETTER than he would have or could have done, that's a plot hole IMO... and LC jumped sides way too much...

This season of IF was Quick, Smooth, and necessary... sure it had its downfalls, like the SJWness, and lack of interest in solving the mystery of the lost city...

I'll take IF2.

LC1 and 2 are basically the same for me. One really bad half and one half that was quite good.

I'm torn on the ending to LC.

It makes sense on its face, but it seemed to come out of left field.

I think you're right about the hero butting in, but that was kind of the point. he's not a "hero" (yet), and he's still finding his way with what he's going to do to clean up Harlem. Just like I think becoming the "king" of harlem is probably another mistake.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take IF2.

LC1 and 2 are basically the same for me. One really bad half and one half that was quite good.

I'm torn on the ending to LC.

It makes sense on its face, but it seemed to come out of left field.

I think you're right about the hero butting in, but that was kind of the point. he's not a "hero" (yet), and he's still finding his way with what he's going to do to clean up Harlem. Just like I think becoming the "king" of harlem is probably another mistake.

Yea, I probably go IF2 too just because it was smoother of a season... Probably thanks to the 10 episodes vs 13 of LC...

and sure, I want to see whats next for LC as KING... But the mysteries of IF are so many... and I am interested in all... even how colleen does... and if Misty and colleen join up...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I probably go IF2 too just because it was smoother of a season... Probably thanks to the 10 episodes vs 13 of LC...

and sure, I want to see whats next for LC as KING... But the mysteries of IF are so many... and I am interested in all... even how colleen does... and if Misty and colleen join up...

That's another reason the SJW bothers me.

Misty and Colleen have multiple ways to team up (especially with Misty on thin ice as a cop) through the comic canon and instead they go this route to keep the lamest of the lame at bay.

I think they have to have them team up at some point, otherwise cutting off her arm was pointless and just a very gory easter egg.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's another reason the SJW bothers me.

Misty and Colleen have multiple ways to team up (especially with Misty on thin ice as a cop) through the comic canon and instead they go this route to keep the lamest of the lame at bay.

I think they have to have them team up at some point, otherwise cutting off her arm was pointless and just a very gory easter egg.

problem is that there is too many questions not answered that they cant do them ALL in defenders... which means there needs to be at least one season more of for IF, and the BIG question in LC demands another season for LC... so both NEED to have a third season...

They need to have another Defenders season, because that's what the fans want...

So if there is going to be a HFH series that wont be until At the earliest 2021...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
problem is that there is too many questions not answered that they cant do them ALL in defenders... which means there needs to be at least one season more of for IF, and the BIG question in LC demands another season for LC... so both NEED to have a third season...

They need to have another Defenders season, because that's what the fans want...

So if there is going to be a HFH series that wont be until At the earliest 2021...

Another reason to wrap up the If stories cleanly, dump LC3 and IF3 and go for HFH.

But in the comics Colleen and Misty do both DotD and open up a PI firm together.

So they had multiple options here

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason to wrap up the If stories cleanly, dump LC3 and IF3 and go for HFH.

But in the comics Colleen and Misty do both DotD and open up a PI firm together.

So they had multiple options here

I know they do... But they don't need a series for themselves as they could help HFH, like they commonly did...

I mean Colleen Needs ONE episode to learn about her True family, nothing more than that... show her and Misty teaming up... this could all happen in IF3 or even Defenders season 2...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they do... But they don't need a series for themselves as they could help HFH, like they commonly did...

I mean Colleen Needs ONE episode to learn about her True family, nothing more than that... show her and Misty teaming up... this could all happen in IF3 or even Defenders season 2...

Yeah. I mean in the comics she's from samurai descent, but the question is, who is her mom and why does it bother her so much now?

I agree that they could do a LC3 (fall of the King) and IF3 (rise of true IF) and then move on to HFH for a season.

I'm not sure we see a defenders 2. The hand is gone. Who is going to be the big baddie they rally around? Remember they spent 2 seasons (DD2 and IF1) building up the hand to set up defenders.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I mean in the comics she's from samurai descent, but the question is, who is her mom and why does it bother her so much now?

I agree that they could do a LC3 (fall of the King) and IF3 (rise of true IF) and then move on to HFH for a season.

I'm not sure we see a defenders 2. The hand is gone. Who is going to be the big baddie they rally around? Remember they spent 2 seasons (DD2 and IF1) building up the hand to set up defenders.

gao is alive?? maybe a new threat... IDK but there has to be a defenders 2... its just TV logic(not saying the story is out there yet)...

Maybe they just let the heroes crossover, like they do in the Marvel universe Movies...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gao is alive?? maybe a new threat... IDK but there has to be a defenders 2... its just TV logic(not saying the story is out there yet)...

Maybe they just let the heroes crossover, like they do in the Marvel universe Movies...

Now that you mentioned that, what really bothered me is that the Danny we saw on LC is nowhere to be found in IF2. At all. It was like that whole thing never happened.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you mentioned that, what really bothered me is that the Danny we saw on LC is nowhere to be found in IF2. At all. It was like that whole thing never happened.

yup... agreed... maybe it was just a random Zen Tuesday on LC...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup... agreed... maybe it was just a random Zen Tuesday on LC...

Also, thanks for being so cool and active about this.

I'm sure others are just catching up on the show. But I appreciate your activity here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, thanks for being so cool and active about this.

I'm sure others are just catching up on the show. But I appreciate your activity here.

I am just as geeky as you... these go up, that's my priority for the weekend...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is my question to you, in the Captain Marvel movie, do you think they will easter egg Ms Marvel??

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, Ms Marvel is not a Major Character, although she is becoming one because of SJW reasons...

well Carol Danvers was Ms Marvel....so it could be easy to slide a verbal easter egg in there.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished it.

I actually didn’t have a big prob with Colleen taking the Fist (hehehe). I did some research and there is no history of anyone else taking it in the comics, though, that I could find. Is that true? Does Davos even exist in the comics? How can Colleen and Danny both use the Fist? And Davos and Colleen both used it against each other in their fight. Isn’t it supposed to be the soul of the Dragon? How can it be split?

I liked the Mary Walker character. It looks like they are not making her powered, though, so what will be so special about the Typhoid alt? The alts showed up in Sokovia, so maybe her kidnappers implanted her with some salvaged Ultron tech that only Typhoid knows how to access?

Speaking about Avengers crossover points, when is all of this supposed to take place? We know the last few eps of SHIELD took place right about the time of NY fight in A3 and the end of Antman2 took place during the end of A3. Is all this supposed to be taking place pre-CW? There hasn’t even been a background reference to Spidey yet, and doesn’t he have comics-history with the H4H? And he is a street-level hero in NY just like all these guys.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished it.

I actually didn’t have a big prob with Colleen taking the Fist (hehehe). I did some research and there is no history of anyone else taking it in the comics, though, that I could find. Is that true? Does Davos even exist in the comics? How can Colleen and Danny both use the Fist? And Davos and Colleen both used it against each other in their fight. Isn’t it supposed to be the soul of the Dragon? How can it be split?

I liked the Mary Walker character. It looks like they are not making her powered, though, so what will be so special about the Typhoid alt? The alts showed up in Sokovia, so maybe her kidnappers implanted her with some salvaged Ultron tech that only Typhoid knows how to access?

Speaking about Avengers crossover points, when is all of this supposed to take place? We know the last few eps of SHIELD took place right about the time of NY fight in A3 and the end of Antman2 took place during the end of A3. Is all this supposed to be taking place pre-CW? There hasn’t even been a background reference to Spidey yet, and doesn’t he have comics-history with the H4H? And he is a street-level hero in NY just like all these guys.

Davos certainly exists in the comics. Not sure about the fist part

Looks like it’s oartislly true
Steel Serpent - Wikipedia

Last edited:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I did like is they made you feel for Davos.

Born and bread his whole life for one thing only to have it go to shit and get basically disowned by his mother.

Then he goes down and loses his path due to his tragic flaw.