• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Discussion on 49er Needs

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope you mean the comments section because the "article" is about as superficial and mundane as it can get. You can answer two of the author's questions with "give them the off-season to recover." The response to the Goodwin question is likely "let him walk." Did they even mention the secondary issues? A receiver that can stretch the field? I find these far more pressing.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you mean the comments section because the "article" is about as superficial and mundane as it can get. You can answer two of the author's questions with "give them the off-season to recover." The response to the Goodwin question is likely "let him walk." Did they even mention the secondary issues? A receiver that can stretch the field? I find these far more pressing.

There's a video you might not have seen being there or didn't watch. It's not just a picture, on the lower right hand corner there's a play button. They should put the play button smack dab in the middle, IMO. That is what he's referring to, I think.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a video you might not have seen being there or didn't watch. It's not just a picture, on the lower right hand corner there's a play button. They should put the play button smack dab in the middle, IMO. That is what he's referring to, I think.

Gotcha. Good thing, too, because I haven't been impressed with many of the comments either. :) I'll have to watch when I get home.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant the video with th discussion with Rhonde Barber and the rest of the panel. Their thought on Kaepernick were enlightening.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I