• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Intensity of Harbaugh

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, Harbaugh is my favorite coach I ever got to watch in a live game of all time. At only 27 years old I didnt get to see many of the Great Coaches (Walsh, Landry, Etc.). I love the intensity that he coaches with and I would love for him to stay with the 49ers until he is done coaching.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
v31t.gif

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see Walsh when you were really young?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is humorous take on his personality, but something tells me this is how it would really go - even down to the comments on how his team is doing, after saying something that sounds critical to the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably saw him but I doubt a 3 year old could understand or appreciate the greatness of Bill Walsh

Indeed I have went back and watched old game film, but I never really watched him coach live that I can remember.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I was talking about. lol

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh ends week with win and a point - ESPN

“If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, not an open slap,” Harbaugh said.

He added this: “I think that young man works very hard on being a tough guy. He’ll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap.”

Classic.

Harbaugh lost the battle last week, but he won the game Sunday with his two adversaries -- the league’s officials and Matthews -- both looked bad. Monday was his chance to do a victory dance and he did it his way -- with some verbal warfare.

Sure, the league could fine Harbaugh for his comments, but he won’t care. Matthews could also be fined big for his hit on Kaepernick, which would give Harbaugh some warmth as well.

It’s rare for a coach to go after an opposing player. But Harbaugh doesn’t care, because he was sticking up for his star quarterback and for his star left tackle. This will play well in the San Francisco locker room. That's what drives Harbaugh. He circles the wagons.

And just think, now Harbaugh can move from Matthews to his favorite subject: Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks. It’s Harbaugh's season and so far he's undefeated.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clay mathews showed that he's a tough girl

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, Harbaugh is my favorite coach I ever got to watch in a live game of all time. At only 27 years old I didnt get to see many of the Great Coaches (Walsh, Landry, Etc.). I love the intensity that he coaches with and I would love for him to stay with the 49ers until he is done coaching.

He's often wound too tight in games and it causes him to make some poor decisions. I'd like to see him act a little less ridiculous on the sidelines sometimes.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's often wound too tight in games and it causes him to make some poor decisions. I'd like to see him act a little less ridiculous on the sidelines sometimes.

And most of SportsHoopla would like to see you act a little less ridiculous in the forurm sadly it's unlikely either will occur :thumb:

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is exactly what I was talking about. lol

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh ends week with win and a point - ESPN

“If you're going to go to the face, come with some knuckles, not an open slap,” Harbaugh said.

He added this: “I think that young man works very hard on being a tough guy. He’ll have some repairing to do to his image after the slap.”

Classic.

Harbaugh lost the battle last week, but he won the game Sunday with his two adversaries -- the league’s officials and Matthews -- both looked bad. Monday was his chance to do a victory dance and he did it his way -- with some verbal warfare.

Sure, the league could fine Harbaugh for his comments, but he won’t care. Matthews could also be fined big for his hit on Kaepernick, which would give Harbaugh some warmth as well.

It’s rare for a coach to go after an opposing player. But Harbaugh doesn’t care, because he was sticking up for his star quarterback and for his star left tackle. This will play well in the San Francisco locker room. That's what drives Harbaugh. He circles the wagons.

And just think, now Harbaugh can move from Matthews to his favorite subject: Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks. It’s Harbaugh's season and so far he's undefeated.

What I find really funny about that whole thing was how when Boldin rushed in to help and got pushed while that was going on, he lashed out at the Packer with an open hand jab to the facemask. I guess Boldin's not a tough guy though. In the grand scheme of things, the next time Mathews gets into a scuffle and breaks his hand on someone's helmet with a closed fist Harbaugh will be laughing.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,530.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets fan living in SF here....
Did any of you happen to see Channel 5 sports on the 11 o'clock news last night?
Dennis O'Donnell ran a segment of the Harbaugh post game presser...and the coach's reaction to Anquan Boldin's huge debut w/ the 9ers...saying "we got a steal in that deal" and then busting into a Dr. Evil laugh...with the two of them doing that long laugh on split screen.

I'll try to find it to post.
Hilarious!!

I'm sure he can't thank brother John enough for that trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets fan living in SF here....
Did any of you happen to see Channel 5 sports on the 11 o'clock news last night?
Dennis O'Donnell ran a segment of the Harbaugh post game presser...and the coach's reaction to Anquan Boldin's huge debut w/ the 9ers...saying "we got a steal in that deal" and then busting into a Dr. Evil laugh...with the two of them doing that long laugh on split screen.

I'll try to find it to post.
Hilarious!!

I'm sure he can't thank brother John enough for that trade.

what was so embarrassing for Baltimore in this, is that you could tell how badly they were missing boldin, especially on third down. He was more responsible for the success last year than Flacco was in my opinion.