• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Intensity of Harbaugh

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A lot of the time I'll scroll through the comments on this site without seeing which poster made them at first......and almost every single time, I can tell when its a Toby Tyler post without looking. Just a whole other level of ridiculousness even from other trolls.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find really funny about that whole thing was how when Boldin rushed in to help and got pushed while that was going on, he lashed out at the Packer with an open hand jab to the facemask. I guess Boldin's not a tough guy though. In the grand scheme of things, the next time Mathews gets into a scuffle and breaks his hand on someone's helmet with a closed fist Harbaugh will be laughing.

the difference is Boldin wasnt talking all week. Matthews was.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I remember now. It was during the Packers game. I forget what it was that got him so worked up.

I think it was when the Packers ran that kickoff or punt back for a touchdown and they threw the flag for holding then picked it up. I could be wrong though.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be such a whiney bitch, Princess.

:laugh3: Lol I didn't whine nor bitch I stated an opinion now if my opinion struck a nerve.... Besides I have no problem with most things you say your like a drunk uncle who always is good for a laugh at the outrageous stuff he says

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I am loving more and more how much people hate Jim Harbaugh. It just shows how good he is. Nobody goes on tirades about how much they hate medicore players or coaches. It's the Lebron James thing all over again. Herm Edwards' mouth ran as hot as Harbaugh's, but the media & fans didn't hate him like they do Harbaugh.

The guy's borderline manic, and I love it! He's constantly pumping up his players. I even love it when it's BS like Crabs having the best hands he's ever seen. I loved him slapping Alex Smith around before the games.

Here's a great video on Harbaugh & the decision to go with Kap. Listen to him talking to Kap in practice. "He runs a lot like Usain Bolt" is what he said. lol I can't get enough of the guy.

NFL Films Presents: The Golden Decision

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Neuheisel on Harbaugh (and some Pete Carroll) audio starting around 5:15. Good stuff. Pretty funny.

9-13 Rick Neuheisel

I heard that today, hilarious. The same station had Mike Holmgren on and he likes Jim. He told a story about being on the competition committee after the handshake and making some comments about how coaches should conduct themselves and John started yelling "that wasn't Jimmy' s fault!"