• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Including tonight the Heat have played only 3 games against teams...

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...with a Winning record.

18 games total... 3 games against teams with a Winning record (and they won't face another team with a winning record until their 22nd game).

How do they do it, folks... LeShortCut and the Heat continue to beat the snot out of bottom-feeder teams night-after-night...!!!

WoW... !!!

How can you not be impressed...???

lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Heat anymore than anyone else, but it all evens out in the end. In fact, a case could be made that the Heat's schedule could actually make things more difficult in the long run. Having games against losing teams early typically means that they will have a run of games against winning teams later in the season when injuries and fatigue start to have an impact.

Also, they play in the East which has an entire division of sub-.500 teams.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 teams with over .500 records in the east tells you all you need to know

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...with a Winning record.

18 games total... 3 games against teams with a Winning record (and they won't face another team with a winning record until their 22nd game).

How do they do it, folks... LeShortCut and the Heat continue to beat the snot out of bottom-feeder teams night-after-night...!!!

WoW... !!!

How can you not be impressed...???

lol

Like any other team, all they can do is play the schedule that they are given.
It isn't like they are losing to these bad teams they are playing.
Until tonight.....Deeeeeetrooooiiittttt Baaaaaasssketbaaaaaaallllllll!

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like any other team, all they can do is play the schedule that they are given.
It isn't like they are losing to these bad teams they are playing.
Until tonight.....Deeeeeetrooooiiittttt Baaaaaasssketbaaaaaaallllllll!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA29ZsIrMjQ]Jeff Green's AMAZING Buzzer-Beater vs Miami (11.09.2013) - YouTube[/ame]

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others have mentioned the Heat and any other team can only play the teams on their schedule. This isn't boxing where an athletes has some say in choosing his opponent. That being said, they have played three teams with winning records, all out west, two of whom will be playoff teams, and beat all three of them.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 teams with over .500 records in the east tells you all you need to know

I hear ya, but for perspective sake the Bulls have played 7 (out of 16) games against opponents with a winning record.

ObamaForeverLOL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that matter... the Bulls are crippled with injury while the Heat are stacked with future HOFERS.

Several poster have already "told" you the Heat can only play the teams they are scheduled to play...There's no Bob Arum, Don King, or Golden Boy arranging boxing matches. That being said the Heat have played three teams with winning records, all out west, two of whom will be in the playoffs, and beat all three of them.

The Heat were 25-5 against the West last year and were 6-2 against the top four seeds and see nothing to suggest they won't do a well or nearly as well as last year.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story: I had a dream lastnight that the Heat got eliminated in the playoffs.

I think I made Heat fans nervous.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind the regular season with the heat and pacers getting an easy ride but I would LOVE for the NBA playoffs to more tournament style and have the top 16 teams in the league play it out. Right now the Eastern Conference Playoff picture is Pacers vs Heat....

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat are 4-0 against teams .500 and above this season.

The Baby bulls are 1-6 against such teams.

ROFL

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then after teams get devastated by the great Heat they can no longer compete :D

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several poster have already "told" you the Heat can only play the teams they are scheduled to play...There's no Bob Arum, Don King, or Golden Boy arranging boxing matches. That being said the Heat have played three teams with winning records, all out west, two of whom will be in the playoffs, and beat all three of them.

The Heat were 25-5 against the West last year and were 6-2 against the top four seeds and see nothing to suggest they won't do a well or nearly as well as last year.

Last year...??

lol

Who cares about last year...?

Yes, the Heat have played 3 games against teams with a winning record this year... a cream-puff soft schedule without question.