• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In light of the Matt Ryan trade. Once again a strategy employed by the used to be Skins now the Commanders......

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Ryan is a statue in the pocket but the Colts had very little options left.....

I understand the Colts had very little options left. But fans on here wanted Ryan over Wentz.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans on here wanted to make a good deal , not out of panic
Right now I am an observer of this new team with no history

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 8 years younger than Ryan. Is more mobile than Ryan, He has a way better arm than Ryan. That is the upside.
Honestly below the head, you're spot on, but above the neck Wince is shot. I'll keep this response short by simply asking you to answer the question already offered.

If, Wince has the "upside" that you claim that he has, what's he waiting for with respect to applying that upside?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly below the head, you're spot on, but above the neck Wince is shot. I'll keep this response short by simply asking you to answer the question already offered.

If, Wince has the "upside" that you claim that he has, what's he waiting for with respect to applying that upside?

There were injuries. If he has a year like he did last year with the Colts, we win. If #11 pick is a WR then you know for a fact that this organization plans on having Wentz around for his full contract.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were injuries. If he has a year like he did last year with the Colts, we win. If #11 pick is a WR then you know for a fact that this organization plans on having Wentz around for his full contract.
IF he had a year as he did in his first year in Philly, the Colts would have won, so what's your point? Let's stop with the suppositions and deal with the facts when it comes to Wince. He is what he is and that points to the guy who performed between year one and last year. First-year and last being outliers, that's awful!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he had a year as he did in his first year in Philly, the Colts would have won, so what's your point? Let's stop with the suppositions and deal with the facts when it comes to Wince. He is what he is and that points to the guy who performed between year one and last year. First-year and last being outliers, that's awful!

We are betting on his upside. He has the potential to be a franchise QB that is why we made the trade. If he fails, we still can get out of the money side of the deal. But we lose the picks. That is the chance we are taking. Give up a 3rd and 2nd for a possible franchise QB. That is the bet this organization is making.

It's the same thing with Alex Smith. We actually gave up more in a trade. The organization was betting that Smith could be the franchise QB for this team. Now, if Smith stayed healthy, I believe we would have had multiple playoff berths. It's the same thing. We are betting for a franchise QB. Sure, we can lose big time. Smith broke his leg, and we don't know what Wentz will give us. but the same bet has been made.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are betting on his upside. He has the potential to be a franchise QB that is why we made the trade. If he fails, we still can get out of the money side of the deal. But we lose the picks. That is the chance we are taking. Give up a 3rd and 2nd for a possible franchise QB. That is the bet this organization is making.

It's the same thing with Alex Smith. We actually gave up more in a trade. The organization was betting that Smith could be the franchise QB for this team. Now, if Smith stayed healthy, I believe we would have had multiple playoff berths. It's the same thing. We are betting for a franchise QB. Sure, we can lose big time. Smith broke his leg, and we don't know what Wentz will give us. but the same bet has been made.
He doesn't have any potential the trade was made because we have a bunch of jackasses running the franchise including RR who is showing why he got fired from Carolina

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't have any potential the trade was made because we have a bunch of jackasses running the franchise including RR who is showing why he got fired from Carolina

If that is your opinion that is fine. I supported the Alex Smith trade and I support this one.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its nuts. Read my last message.

If they are betting on his "upside" which he hasn't displayed in the 4 years since Philly, then they don't deserve to be in this business. That's an extremely poor bet considering his resume'

Smith trade was a poor bet as well!!! What is it about this organization taking on rejects and has-beens? I don't get it???? The goal is to win it all NOT wallow in the middle of the pack for the greater part of 22 years, or make a playoff sporadically correct?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are betting on his "upside" which he hasn't displayed in the 4 years since Philly, then they don't deserve to be in this business. That's an extremely poor bet considering his resume'

Smith trade was a poor bet as well!!! What is it about this organization taking on rejects and has-beens? I don't get it???? The goal is to win it all NOT wallow in the middle of the pack for the greater part of 22 years, or make a playoff sporadically correct?

If Smith stayed healthy it would have been a different story here. Would of gave us Mutiple playoff berths. I just found this article.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its nuts. Read my last message.
I did and because you still insist upon sticking with Wince, here's a picture, free of charge of Washington's front office brains...

1647911349242.png

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Smith stayed healthy it would have been a different story here. Would of gave us Mutiple playoff berths. I just found this article.

Dean I predicted CDC would get injured . That trade was dumb because CDC would have been cut just like Wince

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget these dean ?