• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In before all the Saints fans...

Churchillin

Hoopla Cash
$ 216.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, see the above post that has goff getting facemasked, that also makes it first and goal, wheres the outrage

Not sure the magnitude of that play and the no-call in question are the same, but point taken.

And there’s always going to be some smug rabble rouser ready to pile on the victim. Scooby-Doo enthusiastically played the role this time. Is what it is.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did counter.

"Nobody remembers...". Is an absolute falsehood, a shitty attempt at trolling and borderline retarded.

Get thicker skin or say less stupid shit.
if you think your under my skin, your sadly mistaken. But you are correct. that one single call in the entire game, it cost the saints the game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could limit it to the last 5 minutes of the 4th and all of OT.

Penalties should be reviewed. These refs are missing too many blatant calls

They should stop reviewing everything entirely. Did people not enjoy watching the NFL before instant replay?

Churchillin

Hoopla Cash
$ 216.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because my opinion, which is the same as several others, doesn’t fit your narrative, I am a troll? Get a grip dude.

You like piling on and rubbing salt in the wound. I don’t give a flying f about the result. Just calling out your thread for what it is.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think your under my skin, your sadly mistaken. But you are correct. that one single call in the entire game, it cost the saints the game.
We all will remember it.

So, you are dead fucking wrong.

And I'm not sorry for cussing in your general direction either.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could limit it to the last 5 minutes of the 4th and all of OT.

Penalties should be reviewed. These refs are missing too many blatant calls
I agree with this. People are jumping my shit for this thread, but the Saints should have won this game regardless of that call. You can’t say the game was decided by one missed call.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DxZRRNJVsAA-mwz.jpg:large

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t say the game was decided by one missed call.

But it was. There is a major difference in the Rams getting the ball back with nearly 2 minutes to go and getting the ball with like 20 seconds and no timeouts lol.

If this play happened a quarter before then I'm with you but when a call happens at that point of the game, they literally stole a superbowl berth from the Saints. That call basically prevented the Saints from using another minute+ on the clock.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS crew just raked the refs over the fire. Payton ripped 'em, too. I despise, the Saints, but someone should be canned for that.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible no call.

Horrible.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it was. There is a major difference in the Rams getting the ball back with nearly 2 minutes to go and getting the ball with like 20 seconds and no timeouts lol.

If this play happened a quarter before then I'm with you but when a call happens at that point of the game, they literally stole a superbowl berth from the Saints. That call basically prevented the Saints from using another minute+ on the clock.
Payton messed up as well. Throwing the ball on 1st down at the end which let the Rams hold a needed timeout to kick the game winning FG.

It was a Horrible non-call and officiating should be scrutinized, but when you have a 13 point lead at home with Brees and all those weapons, you need to look in the mirror.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a blown call but it doesn't decide the game when the team that got screwed gets another chance.

The Saints shit down the back of their leg even before that.
Bad calls happen, but actually it did kind of decide the game. What happens if they call PI there?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much respect to the Rams, they played a great game....but man, between the Clear PI on Ginn on that 3rd down, the missed PI that would of ended the game, and the PI on Thomas on the Brees INT in OT, that's a tough way to lose man. I have no idea what they were thinking on the first 2...but on the last PI, Brees' arm gets hit, and they somehow rule that the ball was tipped, therefore allowing the contact on Thomas. Last year was one thing, but this year, while both teams fought hard, it felt like it got taken away from us this year

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much respect to the Rams, they played a great game....but man, between the Clear PI on Ginn on that 3rd down, the missed PI that would of ended the game, and the PI on Thomas on the Brees INT in OT, that's a tough way to lose man. I have no idea what they were thinking on the first 2...but on the last PI, Brees' arm gets hit, and they somehow rule that the ball was tipped, therefore allowing the contact on Thomas. Last year was one thing, but this year, while both teams fought hard, it felt like it got taken away from us this year
Dude, I'd be pulling my hair out.

All year fantastic play, and it comes down to that bullshit.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton messed up as well. Throwing the ball on 1st down at the end which let the Rams hold a needed timeout to kick the game winning FG.

I disagree that he messed up. It was a quick and safe pass. Just a bad throw by Brees. That was an easy pitch and catch. Brees just threw it too low.

I actually loved the call. Rams were probably expecting a run so hit them with a quick hitter for 5 yards or so. Bad throw by Drew

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a Horrible non-call and officiating should be scrutinized, but when you have a 13 point lead at home with Brees and all those weapons, you need to look in the mirror.
In the Payton/Brees era, the defense has given away atleast 3-4 game ending playoff games. As a fan, I did not want to see the defense get back on the field, so I liked the first down pass. Also, who are all these weapons? I mean all we have is Kamara, Thomas, and spare parts...oh and Ingram

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. This was robbery. No other way to put it