• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm so tired of this

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
does make sense they created squat...i remember last night seeing him out there once with pelly and i think zubrus? come on! keep him on the same line with zach and travis...its stupid to say this but i think the team quit on mac

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
but if kovy is a puck hog and takes 20 shots a game people on here would bash him for being a puck hog and taking 20 shots a game...so its a lose/lose for him i think

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought they looked good early? You must have been watching a different game. They(SJ) did whatever they wanted on the ice. They crushed us the entire way to that goal. I missed the second one, and the third marty got tangled and couldn't recover fast enough.They curb stomped us.

I was talking in general not the SJ game... it's almost every game that this exact thing happens

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is a captain on this team. You would not notice it unless you will see "C" on the jersey. Lang is not a captain and he is not for a long while. Is there coach on this team - you will find him behind the bench. No emotions, no inspiratioin. What do we want from team after it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but if kovy is a puck hog and takes 20 shots a game people on here would bash him for being a puck hog and taking 20 shots a game...so its a lose/lose for him i think

Pretty much. I'd rather see him firing away, playing him with Pelley is retarded, waste of a shift. Wish I had just gone to bed instead of watching that first period against SJ, hopefully they play better tonight....this is getting ridiculous.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
does make sense they created squat...i remember last night seeing him out there once with pelly and i think zubrus? come on! keep him on the same line with zach and travis...its stupid to say this but i think the team quit on mac

Zubrus leads this team in points!!!! If Kovy should be playing with anyone on the team right now it's with him. Also, I was just making a point that Ilya with all his great ability should be able to help create something in 20 minutes...

Point is, the whole team stinks right now.