• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a specific reason he's like this with the media? I think they got a story wrong about him in the past or something. Did that piss him off or something? Or is he just naturally a douche?

Someone as stupid as he is should be more thankful to be in the league. If it weren't for football, I get the feeling he would be homeless living under a bridge or something.

th

th

He'd be in prison and we all know it. Six month After he retires he'll be begging the media for a damn breadcrumb. I can't wait.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why this is a big deal. He can do whatever the hell he wants,who cares.

Exactly. Just plEase stop reminding us how brilliant this dumbass is.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just here cause I just got done, getting snowed out of 2ft of snow. I'll swap with Marshawn and do interviews till the cows come home, or some hottie gives invite

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of his obligation not only to his fans who may not care, but to other football fans alike and moreover to the NFL itself.....
Their job is to promote these teams and players thru the media to the public to create interest in the game, thus producing popularity and sales $$$$....
He acts like a spoiled teenager trying to impress someone with his belligerence....
Or else he is to embarrassed to show the world how illiterate he sounds when he attempts to speak...
Great player, total tool !! :nod:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just here cause I just got done, getting snowed out of 2ft of snow. I'll swap with Marshawn and do interviews till the cows come home, or some hottie gives invite

Sonny, can you fix me 'n 'Wiz a double?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit that when you admit that you'd call him the cross-eyed single-cell amoeba he is if he played for the Pats or 49ers.

See how that goes both ways, Wiz?

Marshawn Lynch is one dumb motherfucker.
Who ever denied that? But none of you will admit you'd be totally fine with it if he was on your team and he was the driving reason behind your team going to championships.

Fans of their guys defended T.O., Sanders, and every other trash talking loud mouth in the league.

It's ONLY annoying to you all because he doesn't play for your teams. Period.

What would I say about Lynch if he was with the enemy? Wouldn't go as far as you suggest, but I'm sure I'd have negative things to say. Just not much. Hell, the only player I ever regularly pick on is Kaepernick and there's just way too many good reasons to do so. But I honestly hope Kaep keeps on being the guy he is. Lots of entertainment out of it.

Shit, if Brady joined the Titans you'd end up with a boner that would last for weeks. And you know it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

th
[/QUOTE]

Man I Love that movie Predator. Who would have every thought 2 governors and a SB running back would come out of that flick?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I applaud him for his honesty, no need to lynch him for it…
:drum:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever denied that? But none of you will admit you'd be totally fine with it if he was on your team and he was the driving reason behind your team going to championships.

Fans of their guys defended T.O., Sanders, and every other trash talking loud mouth in the league.

What would I say about Lynch if he was with the enemy? Wouldn't go as far as you suggest, but I'm sure I'd have negative things to say. Just not much. Hell, the only player I ever regularly pick on is Kaepernick and there's just way too many good reasons to do so. But I honestly hope Kaep keeps on being the guy he is. Lots of entertainment out of it.

Shit, if Brady joined the Titans you'd end up with a boner that would last for weeks. And you know it.

Wow Titans possibly win 4 SB's in a row. if he doesnt retire in 2 or 3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wow :L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As fan of the opposition, those guys never bothered me. Who cares what they said? I could give a fuck about any player's personalities or actions outside of the sport, regardless of who they play for.

I miss the good ole days when fans would talk shit about what a player does or doesn't bring to the field and leave it at that.

Even Kaep. There is so much to bash him for regarding his performance, I never understood fans (Seahawk fans included) bashing him for being a douche off the field.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I'll take Lynch over Kaep. 100x more talent. The only thing Kaep ever had was a fresh cap bill.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, can you fix me 'n 'Wiz a double?

Sure I have plenty energy after getting out from under 2 feet of snow, tha's right you don't know what that's like. Coming right up Hammer. You think I'm spider and have you on the pay you no mind list?

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, I'll take Lynch over Kaep. 100x more talent. The only thing Kaep ever had was a fresh cap bill.

Kap and Wilson having a duel

Last edited by a moderator:

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it all amusing. Lots of butt hurt Seattle haters looking for stuff to nitpick.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate it when Ray Lewis did an interview because he seldom said anything that actually made any sense and was down right embarrassing at times, but he was compliant with his obligation....
Of course he was a media Ho too, but we won't mention that ....:lol: