• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the IQ of a protozoan. The guy can't help his hereditary disadvantage. He didn't choose to be stupid he was born that way.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, this thread bringing out all the Seattle haters

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's dumb, not clever. Stop pretending otherwise just because he plays for your team.

Media day is a damn circus. There was a guy who told BB that he would murder anyone for him. there was a guy in a barrell, there was a chick that asked Gronk to sing eye of the tiger.

He doesn't want to talk, he wants to play football. He is being made to talk, so he is controling the only thing he can, his message.

Noones calling him a brain surgeon either.... he is a hell of a RB thats what We seattle fans want him to do.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no business giving an opinion? Dude, get a grip. Although I do feel Lynch owes it to his teammates and fans, I feel this way about all athletes across all sports. I can edit my original post to generalize my statement towards all athletes if it will help you feel better.

In addition, I haven't read a single article this entire Super Bowl week, I just heard this being discussed on sports talk radio. You have no business assuming I read anything about Marshawn Lynch.

My point was that there will be more articles written on the internets and in newspapers and tweets will be had talking about Lynch's non-interview than any other player playing on Sunday.

The articles that people will write about Lynch's interview will generate more page views than any other players interview.

The media should LOVE the hits that they're going to generate from Lynch's interview....and in fact, I believe deep down they really really do. Even if they write an article about how much they HATE Lynch's antics, they're going to love the page views and ad revenue it generates. If Lynch just gave a normal interview, then they'd lose money and publicity.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't WAIT til one of these dumb fucks needs the media. It will be glorious.

All it would take is a phone call from Lynch or his agent.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single one of you would change your tune if Lynch played for YOUR team. Suddenly you'd be fine with his antics as long as he was the driving force behind putting YOUR team in championship situations.

And those denying it are seriously full of shit.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was that there will be more articles written on the internets and in newspapers and tweets will be had talking about Lynch's non-interview than any other player playing on Sunday.

The articles that people will write about Lynch's interview will generate more page views than any other players interview.

The media should LOVE the hits that they're going to generate from Lynch's interview....and in fact, I believe deep down they really really do. Even if they write an article about how much they HATE Lynch's antics, they're going to love the page views and ad revenue it generates. If Lynch just gave a normal interview, then they'd lose money and publicity.

From a hits and revenue standpoint? Absolutely, you're 100% right. It's exactly why ESPN talks about LeBron 24/7 and gets tons of hits on dumb articles about him, mostly people bitching. But if I'm a writer, I am annoyed because I want to write a good article about how Lynch is approaching the Pats run defense. And as a fan, it annoys me because I would rather hear or read Lynch's comments about the game then read an article from the writer bitching about the press conference controversies, which in turn irritates me too.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just posting so I don't get fined.

Damn, you sexy too.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Schlereth just caught being a hypocrite

He starts off his rant criticizing Marshawn saying it's part of his contract and part of his profession. Then Trey Wingo brings up the fact that when he (Mark) was a player he and his offensive line didn't speak to the media either

He immediately back tracks and says but we all sang like canaries when we got to the Superbowl because the commish said so

Why?

...........so you won't get fined

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Schlereth just caught being a hypocrite

He starts off his rant criticizing Marshawn saying it's part of his contract and part of his profession. Then Trey Wingo brings up the fact that when he (Mark) was a player he and his offensive line didn't speak to the media either

He immediately back tracks and says but we all sang like canaries when we got to the Superbowl because the commish said so

Why?

...........so you won't get fined

Yeah, I saw that too. :doh:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a hits and revenue standpoint? Absolutely, you're 100% right. It's exactly why ESPN talks about LeBron 24/7 and gets tons of hits on dumb articles about him, mostly people bitching. But if I'm a writer, I am annoyed because I want to write a good article about how Lynch is approaching the Pats run defense. And as a fan, it annoys me because I would rather hear or read Lynch's comments about the game then read an article from the writer bitching about the press conference controversies, which in turn irritates me too.

Did you hear anything of quality from any player about the game game today?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love his two new ads that I'm positive he took just to pay this fine. He doesn't give any fucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single one of you would change your tune if Lynch played for YOUR team. Suddenly you'd be fine with his antics as long as he was the driving force behind putting YOUR team in championship situations.

And those denying it are seriously full of shit.

I'll admit that when you admit that you'd call him the cross-eyed single-cell amoeba he is if he played for the Pats or 49ers.

See how that goes both ways, Wiz?

Marshawn Lynch is one dumb motherfucker.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a specific reason he's like this with the media? I think they got a story wrong about him in the past or something. Did that piss him off or something? Or is he just naturally a douche?

Someone as stupid as he is should be more thankful to be in the league. If it weren't for football, I get the feeling he would be homeless living under a bridge or something.

th

th

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just here because I have to be. I'm not going to post anything and I'm grabbing my balls :rant:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to hear anyone's response to this.

"I don't care about them being the top defense, that doesn't bother me," Blount said at Super Bowl XLIX media day. "They were good enough to get here, just like we were good enough to get here. They're not immortal. They can be beaten.:suds:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why this is a big deal. He can do whatever the hell he wants,who cares.