• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NFL General board. If you have such an issue with non seahawks fans posting about your team you should only post on the seahawks board

I mean what's he doing on this thread. I don't need him complaining about Marshawn Lynch not talking to the media and stating how it's hurting the team and the fans.

The team supports Lynch.
The fans REALLY support Lynch on this case (even financially).

Why in the hell a MI fan is here telling me how the Seahawks and their fans feel about Lynch's antics?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean what's he doing on this thread. I don't need him complaining about Marshawn Lynch not talking to the media and stating how it's hurting the team and the fans.

The team supports Lynch.
The fans REALLY support Lynch on this case (even financially).

Why in the hell is an Eagles fans here telling me how the Seahawks and their fans feel about Lynch's antics?

ITS THE NFL GENERAL BOARD.

Are we only allowed to post on threads about our favorite teams on the nfl general board?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITS THE NFL GENERAL BOARD.

Are we only allowed to post on threads about our favorite teams on the nfl general board?

LOL

Post whatever you want. Please post more telling me about how the FANS of the SEAHAWKS feel about Lynch's actions, cause of course you'd know more about that than me.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team doesn't care.
The fans REALLY don't care.

The fans raised $34,000 to pay for Lynch's fine last year.
Seahawks’ fans unite to pay for Marshawn Lynch’s $50,000 fine - Seattle Seahawks & NFL News

You don't give a shit about the team or their fans, so I'm not even sure what you're doing here.

Not shocked fans paid a millionaire athlete's fine, it's stone cold proof that the average American is an idiot.

And you're right, I don't really give a shit about the Seahawks or their fans. But last I checked, this is the NFL General Discussion forum, so I'm not sure what your gripe is to be honest.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Post whatever you want. Please post more telling me about how the FANS of the SEAHAWKS feel about Lynch's actions, cause of course you'd know more about that than me.

Considering I never mentioned anything about Seattle fans in my comments about Lynch?:bullshit:

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering I never mentioned anything about Seattle fans in my comments about Lynch?:bullshit:

Right. You butted yourself into a comment I made to another poster about his post.

Can't wait to see all your other bitching about everything Seahawks related over the next week.

Have you started your draft post calling out all the Seahawks fans in case the Seahawks lose on Sunday? Just make sure to wait until the game is over before posting. Wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch speaks a LOT more than Ichiro did for us and nobody cares that Ichiro doesn't speak.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not shocked fans paid a millionaire athlete's fine, it's stone cold proof that the average American is an idiot.

And you're right, I don't really give a shit about the Seahawks or their fans. But last I checked, this is the NFL General Discussion forum, so I'm not sure what your gripe is to be honest.

I specifically quoted my gripe in the post I replied to. Here it is again.

but you owe it to your team and the fans to say a couple things and be done.

You have no business telling anyone what the fans expect from Lynch or what he "owes" us.

Enjoy the media-show though. I bet you that you read more Lynch articles than any other player in the SB this year. His non-interviews generate more interest than any other players actual interviews.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. You butted yourself into a comment I made to another poster about his post.

Can't wait to see all your other bitching about everything Seahawks related over the next week.

Have you started your draft post calling out all the Seahawks fans in case the Seahawks lose on Sunday? Just make sure to wait until the game is over before posting. Wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

Why would I call out Seattle fans if their team lose? They made the superbowl and playing another great team that is capable of beating them

No poster of either fan based should be called out if their team lose the superbowl

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) His teammates don't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

2) His fans don't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

3) His team doesn't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

The NFL puts up this front like they "do care" but I bet you behind doors they are loving all the viewers Marshawn is drawing with his antics. Marshawn not answering questions gets higher ratings than if he actually spoke.

So who actually cares about Marshawn not talking besides the whiners who love to gripe about everything Seahawks related?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed, he talked, he answered every question. Boss

It's dumb, not clever. Stop pretending otherwise just because he plays for your team.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is 95% douches. Why the fuck should anyone HAVE to talk to them?

Because they are part of the game? STFU The media is fucking circus of chickens flocking to the next bullshit story they can blow up so people watch.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) His teammates don't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

2) His fans don't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

3) His team doesn't care whether he talks to the media or not and supports him

The NFL puts up this front like they "do care" but I bet you behind doors they are loving all the viewers Marshawn is drawing with his antics. Marshawn not answering questions gets higher ratings than if he actually spoke.

So who actually cares about Marshawn not talking besides the whiners who love to gripe about everything Seahawks related?

He doesn't have 3 brain cells to rub together. Stop pretending like he's intelligent.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch speaks a LOT more than Ichiro did for us and nobody cares that Ichiro
doesn't speak.

THAT'S IT!! Lynch should get a translator. Whisper what he wants to be said to his translator and then the media gets their story.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is 95% douches. Why the fuck should anyone HAVE to talk to them?

Because they are part of the game? STFU The media is fucking circus of chickens flocking to the next bullshit story they can blow up so people watch.

I can't WAIT til one of these dumb fucks needs the media. It will be glorious.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I specifically quoted my gripe in the post I replied to. Here it is again.

You have no business telling anyone what the fans expect from Lynch or what he "owes" us.

Enjoy the media-show though. I bet you that you read more Lynch articles than any other player in the SB this year. His non-interviews generate more interest than any other players actual interviews.

I have no business giving an opinion? Dude, get a grip. Although I do feel Lynch owes it to his teammates and fans, I feel this way about all athletes across all sports. I can edit my original post to generalize my statement towards all athletes if it will help you feel better.

In addition, I haven't read a single article this entire Super Bowl week, I just heard this being discussed on sports talk radio. You have no business assuming I read anything about Marshawn Lynch.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno Hammer.. How does anyone need that circus? And how does one benefit from the media?

They make you out to be who they want.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THAT'S IT!! Lynch should get a translator. Whisper what he wants to be said to his translator and then the media gets their story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not Lynch talks or Brady deflates footballs, the Super Bowl is going to be played with two deserving teams. Let just enjoy the game and talk a little trash about the other team. The answers will be settled on the field.